Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
As the laws as stated customer are always right no matter what you are facing with them at that moment they are meant to satisfy them cos they help the business grow

Advertisement Placeholder
That wouldn't be a good idea because you're sending away someone who can make you better at the craft you've choose

We have people from different areas of life and places with different attitude and character and one must learn how to deal with people. A demanding customer is not different, there is a saying that customers are always right so not matter how demanding they are one must learn to tolerance and patience with them

Honestly speaking when it comes to business issues I don't take take as jokes am trying to see I gather all my sense of humour to interact with difficult customer.

I don't think I'll pursue a customer who is too demanding. However, if a customer always acts in a way that hinders my business from meeting the needs of other customers, then I will gladly do away with such client.

Of course, I would. As long as he's paying me well. Before a customer would be that demanding he should be ready to pay whenever the job is done the way he likes it

Of course it is all part of the business and you also have to get used to the different types of customer there is and learn how to cope with them because they are still your customers

Sure, it's the pleasure of every company to have or pursue a customer that demands for their products because it helps in achieving production objectivity

I have encountered several shopkeepers who had no problem serving as as a demanding customer. I returned the product several times and he was a bit of annoyed, yet he co-operated and exchanged the products for me. As a result, I plan to buy from them in the future.

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
Most times, the customers are so demanding and it is so annoying.
Even when you explain to them the limits of your business, they still feel entitled to some things.
I would pursue any customer who is so demanding.

Even when you explain to them the limits of your business, they still feel entitled to some things.

It is quite common for many businesses to encounter such kind of customers. However, most of the people realize that the business owner might get annoyed if the customer demands too much. I have also encountered such kind of "customers" who believe that they are entitled to something.

I have encountered several shopkeepers who had no problem serving as as a demanding customer. I returned the product several times and he was a bit of annoyed, yet he co-operated and exchanged the products for me. As a result, I plan to buy from them in the future.
Having a good disposition towards a demanding customer might strike a positive impression on such a customer or other customers who will be impressed with your efforts in always ensuring the satisfaction of customers.

There is no way you will not encounter such customers once in while in your day to day business dealings. When you have a customer with such behaviour, you will have to be patience and be careful with him to express himself fully and when you think you can no longer tolerate his behaviour, you can politely walk him out of your store.

It is never an easy experience to be placed in this kind of condition but I believe that I am not going to chase them away. I will instead inform them of the final price in which I can sell the product and leave it up to them.

It is never an easy experience to be placed in this kind of condition but I believe that I am not going to chase them away. I will instead inform them of the final price in which I can sell the product and leave it up to them.

It is very good to find a customer who is not so much demanding, but since you need your customer to have a good image of your business, you must fulfill the needs of demanding customers, too. I know that it might be irritating to have such kind of customers, but facing such customers is also a part of business.

I believe they're chasing a way a customer from your business is going to put a very bad interpretation in the minds of other people. Telling them your last resolve about something is definitely the best way to go about it.

There is no way you will not encounter such customers once in while in your day to day business dealings. When you have a customer with such behaviour, you will have to be patience and be careful with him to express himself fully and when you think you can no longer tolerate his behaviour, you can politely walk him out of your store.
It is true that at some point in business, you will surely meet such customers. I also agree with you totally that such people require to have so much patience. Tolerating them will eventually lead to something worthy.

Exactly it's the thing there ,most times customers are actually demanding ,they don't just want to consider your development but more focused on their own only ,the best thing is to know the limit and the rate you relate with such customers

I can not pursue a demanded customers. This customer always right,and by providing what they want for them,the company or business will grow up very well.

Making up customers needs might not be easy that's true buy if you want to make more than enough money you definitely need to make it possible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds