Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

This is why you need to put in plan that your business needs to grow more. Your maximum production level must not have limit if you want to make huge profit. Always plan ahead of providing additional products for customers if needed.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is why you need to put in plan that your business needs to grow more. Your maximum production level must not have limit if you want to make huge profit. Always plan ahead of providing additional products for customers if needed.

I have also noted that when the business grows bigger and when a business has unlimited amount of customers, business owners no longer pursue customers. This is because they already have a lots of customers and they would not care if some customers no longer buy from them.

I remember encountering such a customer once. He was behaving as if he owes something to me. We are better without such kind of people in our professional and personal life.
According to the rules of business they say customers are always right you can never chase a customer who is very demanding instead you find a strategy of managing that customer

I remember encountering such a customer once. He was behaving as if he owes something to me. We are better without such kind of people in our professional and personal life.
That's very bad of the customer it makes it look unprofessional I've always prayed for my business to avoid all those kind of detestable customers.

That's very bad of the customer it makes it look unprofessional I've always prayed for my business to avoid all those kind of detestable customers.

Yes, I was lucky that I never had the product he wanted, so he just went away with nothing in his hands. He entered the shop and said, "I would have taught you a lesson". I was quite shocked. He was thinking that just because I am selling car batteries and younger than him, I am inferior to him!

I will not chase the customer , because it might likely affect my other customer ,I think one thing I might likely do is to tell the customer to change the way he or she operates

Sometimes you don't need to push you away customers you need to bring them close to you because remember that customers are always right you need to come down and serve them than pushing them away sometimes a customer who will be always be deminding

Sometimes a customer who is very demanding always influence other customer in causing problems to the owner of the store , the best way to handle them is having a good communication relationship with them.
I will not chase the customer , because it might likely affect my other customer ,I think one thing I might likely do is to tell the customer to change the way he or she operatesope

Well for me, those customers that are being too demanding and that are actually aggressive in their approach, I will simply have them leave my store alone before they cause something else there

Sometimes a customer who is very demanding always influence other customer in causing problems to the owner of the store , the best way to handle them is having a good communication relationship with them.
Yeah that's true having a good communication with them is the best thing to do , because the customers might actually be of good conduct and it would help increase your sales too

Yes, I was lucky that I never had the product he wanted, so he just went away with nothing in his hands. He entered the shop and said, "I would have taught you a lesson". I was quite shocked. He was thinking that just because I am selling car batteries and younger than him, I am inferior to him!
Such customer lack manner of approach, that's why we pray never to encounter such kind of mannerless customers that is abusive.

I have already make it a priority for myself to always give outstanding customer services to anyone who patronize is my business and this is what I'm going to tell my work is to do also

I have already make it a priority for myself to always give outstanding customer services to anyone who patronize is my business and this is what I'm going to tell my work is to do also

It is always a great idea to prioritize people who prioritize you. This is the rule which I follow not only in my professional life but in my personal life, too. It is always a better idea to follow this rule because it makes you happy.

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
Truth be spoken I would never chase away any customer who is very demanding because I know that to get customers it very difficult with all within my best to do whatever that the customer is demanding for.

Truth be spoken I would never chase away any customer who is very demanding because I know that to get customers it very difficult with all within my best to do whatever that the customer is demanding for.

During the initial stages of a business, many businessmen would pursue the customers. However, when the business becomes too famous or successful, business owners lose value for customers.

During the initial stages of a business, many businessmen would pursue the customers. However, when the business becomes too famous or successful, business owners lose value for customers.
As for me no matter the fish at it my business is in at the moment I will never take away any kind of demanding customers because I know that when it comes to patronage is it is mostly by word-of-mouth that really mattered most businesses to I would never want to lose the Goodwill that my business has.

As for me no matter the fish at it my business is in at the moment I will never take away any kind of demanding customers because I know that when it comes to patronage is it is mostly by word-of-mouth that really mattered most businesses to I would never want to lose the Goodwill that my business has.

Whenever a person starts a business, he or she has no choice but to pursue customers. During the first stage of business, it is always important to catch customers and make sure your random customer becomes your regular customer. I do not think that business owner should stop pursuing customers even after the business becomes much popular and profitable.

Whenever a person starts a business, he or she has no choice but to pursue customers. During the first stage of business, it is always important to catch customers and make sure your random customer becomes your regular customer. I do not think that business owner should stop pursuing customers even after the business becomes much popular and profitable.
This is actually your opinion and this opinion of yours does not count much because actually you haven't really started up a business and you don't do what it takes to make a business work. Forgetting is that for a business to be successful you must learn to be accommodating and the word accommodation means that everyone that patronizes your business you must learn to be able to satisfy them no matter the kind of character or attitude that they put up because these people that you feel that they have bad characters are the ones that will refer people to your business if they are being treated well at the end of the day.

This is actually your opinion and this opinion of yours does not count much because actually you haven't really started up a business and you don't do what it takes to make a business work. Forgetting is that for a business to be successful you must learn to be accommodating and the word accommodation means that everyone that patronizes your business you must learn to be able to satisfy them no matter the kind of character or attitude that they put up because these people that you feel that they have bad characters are the ones that will refer people to your business if they are being treated well at the end of the day.

I know this is my own opinion and I have not actually started a business. However, I have been a part of business. I used to run a battery shop and I used to be very friendly with customers. I used to pursue new customers to some extent and many customers actually started recognizing me when they met me during the non-business hours. I believe in customer satisfaction and I really do not care if the customer is old or new.

I know this is my own opinion and I have not actually started a business. However, I have been a part of business. I used to run a battery shop and I used to be very friendly with customers. I used to pursue new customers to some extent and many customers actually started recognizing me when they met me during the non-business hours. I believe in customer satisfaction and I really do not care if the customer is old or new.
Then if you really know all the things you should be able to by accommodating to all classes and categories of customers because no matter how bad that their characters as they will have one way to impact your business by patronizing of business and so you should be able to tolerate their attitude.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds