Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

Well, definitely, I shall never pursue people like that. In fact, I would generally avoid such kind of customers and get rid of them by saying, "Sorry sir! We do not have that product right now!".
Unfortunately most business organisation will always encounter such people most of the time. In any case I'll always try to maintain my integrity by making sure I deliver the best. That's what matters.

Advertisement Placeholder
Unfortunately most business organisation will always encounter such people most of the time. In any case I'll always try to maintain my integrity by making sure I deliver the best. That's what matters.

When people encounter such kind of customers, they make sure that they do not deal with them later on. However, a business dealer should smart enough to recognise such kind of people beforehand.

When people encounter such kind of customers, they make sure that they do not deal with them later on. However, a business dealer should smart enough to recognise such kind of people beforehand.
It will depend on the business organisation , some business organisation may not be particularly interested in people who are very difficult to be satisfied. and they will always look for every opportunities to send people like that away without any interest to pursue them

It will depend on the business organisation , some business organisation may not be particularly interested in people who are very difficult to be satisfied. and they will always look for every opportunities to send people like that away without any interest to pursue them

The main issue is that they have to deal with such kind of customers because such kind of customers might be a kind of customer who could financially benefit the company.

Customers are people that must be satisfied but sometimes it will be so stressful when you can satisfy them. There's nothing I will do if the facilities or their demands is beyond my reach. I'll try all possible means to help.

This is dependent on the type of demanding in which the customer is because there are a lot of other people on the cube and you will not want to spend the whole day on one customer.

The main issue is that they have to deal with such kind of customers because such kind of customers might be a kind of customer who could financially benefit the company.
Benefiting the company like how ? Every customers that are coming into any particular business organisation will always benefit the company . Sometimes it may even be a better idea to concentrate in people you can easily satisfied.

Benefiting the company like how ? Every customers that are coming into any particular business organisation will always benefit the company . Sometimes it may even be a better idea to concentrate in people you can easily satisfied.

Benefiting the company in the sense that they might invest a huge amount of capital in the company as an investor or they may buy products in bulk quantity as well. This benefits the company because the company generates sales.

Benefiting the company in the sense that they might invest a huge amount of capital in the company as an investor or they may buy products in bulk quantity as well. This benefits the company because the company generates sales.
Company should not have to go extra mile to satisfy one person when there are so many people that can easily be satisfied base on the capability of the company. Is not easy to satisfy the available people talk less of pursuing those that are difficult to be satisfied.

Company should not have to go extra mile to satisfy one person when there are so many people that can easily be satisfied base on the capability of the company. Is not easy to satisfy the available people talk less of pursuing those that are difficult to be satisfied.

Yes, this is true. Sometimes, when you pursue a customer, you may lose focus from customers who are actually loyal to you who are never demanding at all. I think that the company should focus on those customers.

Yes, this is true. Sometimes, when you pursue a customer, you may lose focus from customers who are actually loyal to you who are never demanding at all. I think that the company should focus on those customers.
What we just need to understand is that no matter the type of business we are doing , we can't satisfy 100% people . It is wiser to focus on people we can satisfy because those are our ideal customer.

What we just need to understand is that no matter the type of business we are doing , we can't satisfy 100% people . It is wiser to focus on people we can satisfy because those are our ideal customer.

Yes, I am aware of the fact that we may not be able to satisfy all the people. However, if you manage your business in a proper manner and deal faithfully, then you will be able to satisfy most of the customer.

Under no circumstances should one pursue a customer. No matter what, just try to at least understand their problems first. Or at worst, you ignore them , but never chase them away from your business.

Yes, I am aware of the fact that we may not be able to satisfy all the people. However, if you manage your business in a proper manner and deal faithfully, then you will be able to satisfy most of the customer.
Yes that's just a natural thing that is expected of every business owner , to be able to satisfy at least 94% of the business clients. Personally I will not come and kill myself if the remaining 6% are not satisfied after I have made several attempt to help

No you don't pursue any customer irrespective of any behaviour or trait he might possess. I know some customers can be very demanding and they are never satisfied but you still have to find a way of dealing with them in a way that won't make them feel bad

Yes that's just a natural thing that is expected of every business owner , to be able to satisfy at least 94% of the business clients. Personally I will not come and kill myself if the remaining 6% are not satisfied after I have made several attempt to help

Sometimes the ration of satisfactory people could be much lower than what you specified. I remember working for a content writing site that was pretty awesome but still many people had problems with them.

Sometimes the ration of satisfactory people could be much lower than what you specified. I remember working for a content writing site that was pretty awesome but still many people had problems with them.
If you think it could be much more lower than that then satisfying your client to at least 50% is not the best and as such the business should consider improving in their responsibilities. At least 80% is ok.

If you think it could be much more lower than that then satisfying your client to at least 50% is not the best and as such the business should consider improving in their responsibilities. At least 80% is ok.

Yes, you are right. The fact of the matter is that each and every customer views your business from their own perspective and this is something that you can never change.

Yes, you are right. The fact of the matter is that each and every customer views your business from their own perspective and this is something that you can never change.
I think most of the customers are viewing your business in different perspective in the sense that they have not deal with you before. No matter how they view your business , as long as they are satisfied then your business has done a great job.

For me I would like those customers a lot. Demanding customers can add value to your business provided you satisfy them with their desires. Demanding customers are far much better than Karen's.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds