Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever join a new startup?

I can join a new start up company if the company render good service or produce a nice product with good staff relation, I will surely join such company.
I can also join a new startup company if it is a company with potential and if it is something that will not put me in trouble with the government, obviously that will even be the best because it will be profitable.

Advertisement Placeholder
Would you ever join a new startup? I'm considering taking a job at a new startup, but wanted to ask you guys first. It entails social media work and all that, so I was wondering if I should give it a shot? Has anyone here invested in a startup?
Of course, I will join in a new start up of business. It will be an exciting experience to join in pioneering a business. But first I would like to ask from you, what is the kind of business that will be started up. Also I need to know how much am I going to be paid in a day. I think social media work is a good thing also to be done.

Of course, I will join in a new start up of business. It will be an exciting experience to join in pioneering a business. But first I would like to ask from you, what is the kind of business that will be started up. Also I need to know how much am I going to be paid in a day. I think social media work is a good thing also to be done.
Yes I can join a new start-up business if the business he's actually going fine and is successful with this I'll be able to invest in it.

There is nothing bad in joining a startup if it happens that they have good prospects. Before I could join a startup, I would first determine the brains behind the startup. If they are brilliant minds behind the startup I will never hesitate to join.

I can also join a new startup company if it is a company with potential and if it is something that will not put me in trouble with the government, obviously that will even be the best because it will be profitable.
Joining a new start-up business needs a lot of consideration before you can accept the offer. You need to be able to determine if the business will be able to continues to pay your agreed salary.

Joining a new start-up business needs a lot of consideration before you can accept the offer. You need to be able to determine if the business will be able to continues to pay your agreed salary.
Yes I know and in the first few months of the business you shouldn't expect so much salary since the business is in a progressive stage ,you can only expect good salary when the business is well established.

Would you ever join a new startup? I'm considering taking a job at a new startup, but wanted to ask you guys first. It entails social media work and all that, so I was wondering if I should give it a shot? Has anyone here invested in a startup?
Depends..
Do they want you to work with them/for them.. or do you mean invest actual $$ (?)
The only startup I would invest in would be my own, or maybe a close family member’s, but that’s it.
But if it’s a new forum or site and everything looks legit and they need help launching it and offered a paid position, oh heck yeah I would do it. I wouldn’t be investing money, I’d be investing time. And as long as they pay (on time) I would stay. If not, you know the drill 👇
🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻‍♀️

Depends..
Do they want you to work with them/for them.. or do you mean invest actual $$ (?)
The only startup I would invest in would be my own, or maybe a close family member’s, but that’s it.
But if it’s a new forum or site and everything looks legit and they need help launching it and offered a paid position, oh heck yeah I would do it. I wouldn’t be investing money, I’d be investing time. And as long as they pay (on time) I would stay. If not, you know the drill 👇
🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻‍♀️
If a new start-up business has a good vision statement and also you can be able to predict a good future for that new start-up business you can invest in it

Joining a startup isn't a big deal. So far the startup has a prospect and it can also help me grow and most importantly they won't use that as an excuse to underpay me. I will definitely join them

Joining a startup isn't a big deal. So far the startup has a prospect and it can also help me grow and most importantly they won't use that as an excuse to underpay me. I will definitely join them
Business prospects is the main reason why people join a new business. You might not be able to get the desired salary when you work for most startup businesses.

If they pay well and provide a great working condition and environment, my brother grab it. This will give you firsthand experience about team building and taking a business from the ground floor up. Besides, once they grow big and you're still there, you'll be rewarded greatly

It depends on you to entirely decide based on your expectations. That is are you going into it for the the money? because a new startup may not pay as an established company will pay,are you willing to grow with the business?are you in it for the long haul? this questions will make you choose what you will do.

The only hope is that it doesn't get caught in the middle and crash. It will be a total waste in the end because you must have dedicated your time and resources to it. The advantage is that you will be a valuable staff in the company should it booms.

I can join a start-up business if the business is the type of job that I enjoyed to do and it show a good future prospects, I will surely joins the start-up business.

It depends on the niche or industry the business or industry is operating. If it's in an industry am interested in, I would go into it no questions.

It depends on the niche or industry the business or industry is operating. If it's in an industry am interested in, I would go into it no questions.
Well said, as long as it's not an investment scheme, but an actual business then I see no reason not to go for it. It would be best to join then when they are still try to find their grounds than later on.

Start ups are better to join especially if you have ideas to contribute and grow the business, you will learn more and manage challenges than joining an existing business already.

I would join a new start up as a worker, who is been employed but not as an Investor, who invested into the new start up, because it's a new business and the risks will be very high.

I can join a startup so as to use my wealth of experience to grow the company but the pay must be a good one irrespective of being a startup business

I'll not depending on the start up. If it has to do with biz I'll not because I just took that decision that I'll not love to partner anymore but stablish as personally.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds