Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever join a new startup?

If you are a part of a start up, and in case the start up becomes successful you will be someone who has created a successful business. You should always join a start up.
You are quite right in your comment , if you at part of the first set of a business start up and the business become well recognised later, your name will be on the succesful list of the pillar of that particular company.

Advertisement Placeholder
When you are joining a business that has just been established newly, you really need a lot of persistence because you'll be getting small salary until the business is capable to generate a reasonable amount of money for payment.

Well, I think, at the end of the day the decision comes down to you. If you see the startup has huge potentials and you are in it for the long run then yes. If you are looking to make money quick you may decide to quit.
most persons are basically for an already established outfit with proven track records of performance before they can decide to invest.But those big outfit once started small.If you want to invest,one have to look at the feasible prospect not just prospect on book or theory,then those behind the new outfit,their credibilty and vision.

Depending on what the start up was doing business in, I might do. However I'd have to consider what my plan is and whether or not there is a safe exit strategy because start ups can suddenly fail so you need to be careful if you rely on it.

If it's new and exciting I think that would help push a decision though.

If you are being offered a job at a startup that matches your valuation then there I nothing wrong in keeping it as you will have a lot of valuable experience .

If you are being offered a job at a startup that matches your valuation then there I nothing wrong in keeping it as you will have a lot of valuable experience .
My niece and her friends had plans of opening a local tourism travel agency. I was invited to be an investor. With no participation it is okay as long as I can afford the investment asked of me. Unfortunately they backed out from the project because of the pandemic era.

My niece and her friends had plans of opening a local tourism travel agency. I was invited to be an investor. With no participation it is okay as long as I can afford the investment asked of me. Unfortunately they backed out from the project because of the pandemic era.
It is however very nice to join a new startup with this you will know how the business operates and when the business grow you might be able to have a stand or an office in such business.

Am currently in an online start-up group. In the group we are building something wonderful. Something that will shock the world. At beginning. It feel some how hard and impossible but as time goes you will notice that it is always going to be great at the end

With new start-ups, the risk is a bit high because the business might fold up unlike business that have been around for a while who have experience on how to manage their resources.

Would you ever join a new startup? I'm considering taking a job at a new startup, but wanted to ask you guys first. It entails social media work and all that, so I was wondering if I should give it a shot? Has anyone here invested in a startup?
There’s never anything bad in joining any startup business because most businesses that are at their peak today also started one day but you should just invest the money you know it won’t affect you if you loss it on the startup business

Why would I think because a start up is a new start up I will not have to join it? Of course I will join a new start up as long as that does not stop my being paid as and at when due

Me Joining, supporting or being part of a startup even starting my own startup all depends on the stats available and also the potential of the startup in the long run.

Well for business to be considered a well and recognised it definitely start somewhere that is it begins from scratch. so to me starting a new or a startup business is quite encouraging when you have vision and mission to accomplish with the availability of both human and material resources. is good to give a try.

Well for business to be considered a well and recognised it definitely start somewhere that is it begins from scratch. so to me starting a new or a startup business is quite encouraging when you have vision and mission to accomplish with the availability of both human and material resources. is good to give a try.
One thing concerning the issue of engagng to do a start up,is the picture of where the firm is going and the patience while work is going on to actualise the vision of the outfit.Persistence and the required manpower needed to drive the vision is very important.

There is nothing wrong in joining a new start up company provider that the salary is reasonable enough to take care of your needs comfortably at the end of the month.

There is nothing bad joining a new start-up. That depends on their strategy on ground and more over it must be profitable.

Would you ever join a new startup? I'm considering taking a job at a new startup, but wanted to ask you guys first. It entails social media work and all that, so I was wondering if I should give it a shot? Has anyone here invested in a startup?
I think that the major deciding Factor here is to consider what research has been put into the business and what sort of success they are actually expecting from the business as well. If there is a clear plan to move forward then I think it could be worth taking the time to actually work for the company as well.

If the startup company align with your career goals, you can build with them and further strengthen your skills. It's just that in most cases start up company usually takes time to grow but it requires patience

I will join a new starter if there is vision mandate for that business or company because the mandate and the vision will drive the workers in order to achieve the stipulated goal.
Exactly, that's actually the main point in an new organization. If you see that their vision and goals is good and the organization has the potential to achieve this, then go for it right a way. In such cases its best to start early.

I can join a new start up company if the company render good service or produce a nice product with good staff relation, I will surely join such company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds