Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever join a new startup?

Yes, I will really love to because every successful business today was a small start. If it's worth trying, I will go for it

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I will join if I see that it has the tendency and the potentials to survive and stand the test of time. If the business gets bigger you get to have a good share in the profits

Wether it's a new startup or an old one, i will join the one that can ensure me of my consistent profits all the time because that is all that really matters here to me and not the age of the company

A new startup with a potential for greatness is what I would like to join and not just any new startup I see. I would have done my due diligence before joining such startup

Yes I will join, especially if am starting my own business and I only have a small capital to start my business

I would join a new start up if their vision and mission aligns with mine and if they place value and accolades on their workers. I'll like to be part of a team that started from the root!

Would you ever join a new startup? I'm considering taking a job at a new startup, but wanted to ask you guys first. It entails social media work and all that, so I was wondering if I should give it a shot? Has anyone here invested in a startup?
Well it depends on the vision and mission of the business and the individual involved that will determine how far the business can go.

I would join a new start up if their vision and mission aligns with mine and if they place value and accolades on their workers. I'll like to be part of a team that started from the root!
That the main thing, it does not matter if it's a small startup or if they are just starting out, in most cases it does not even matter if the vision is good, what you should look out for before deciding is the steps and measures they have in place to carry out these visions. There are some companies that have good vision but do not have the right ways to realize the vision.

With all.my hearts and mind i will readily join a new startup so long as they fulfill all that I have desired in my working anywhere which is a very good pay cheque at the end of the day and a lot more benefits

I don't see anything wrong with doing that, as far as you are paid very well and the working condition is good then you can go for it but if you still have doubt then it is better to do sometime else.

Would you ever join a new startup? I'm considering taking a job at a new startup, but wanted to ask you guys first. It entails social media work and all that, so I was wondering if I should give it a shot? Has anyone here invested in a startup?
I do not really get the nitty gritties of what you're pointing out, but I think this will have to be your decision.
If you know you can handle what the job offers, then you can give it a shot.

Joining a social media website that is even a NE company can be risky because the business may fold up during its first few months of operation leaving one to be in need of another job so it's better to go for strong existing companies or a new one with great potential

With my wealth of experience I can join a new start up and my sole aim is to work diligently for fast growth of such startup but such company must be able to pay my salary of 1000usd a month irrespective of being a startup.

There is nothing wrong with joining a business at startup provided that whatever their aim is, it's actually something with the potentials of being lucrative and you should consider it as a long term stuff

Taking a job in a startup is cool but you need to know how the policies looks like and make sure terms and conditions are maintained. The reason is you may likely work overtime and do other things being to the fact that it's a startup.

investing on new start up will be great.but first you need to have idea before going into such business.many big business in the society has started from a little and later on grows big.

Ofcourse I will. If I see that the new business has a potential to succeed and has all the right factors of business put in place, then I'd not hesitate to join.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong in joining new startup(s) as they main gain popularity someday. But to be frank, the decision to join or not is left for you to decide as you will be the one to work there and also bear whatever may come out of it. Our work here is to only advise you either because of past experience or what we have read or heard about startup(s), which is not even a guarantee that it will be same or not in your case. Good luck!

Yes I can join a new start up but only if there is a good vision and mandate for the business and I have to be perfectly sure that the business will actually yield a lot of fruit

Joining a startup that has prospects is a great opportunity. It may start as a small business today but can grow into an empire tomorrow, just be deligent at your job and focus.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds