Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever join a new startup?

It all depends on you. We don't know what the startup business is like so we cant tell. All i habe to say is that you should follow your heart, if the startup seems promising then you can give it a try.

Advertisement Placeholder
Joining a new startup could be very demanding. Unlike the already established business that require very little inputs. With new business, you will have to work tirelessly to get the desired result.

When joining a new business start up , you must be ready to work tirelessly be case its a new organisation that's trying to stamp their footprints on the business world.

Joining a new start up is the only decision that can be taking by you alone. Because these are decision that is only you that will be ready to bear the circumstances of your decision.

It is always a lovely thing watching a particular company grow up and being part of everything that it is all about. I will definitely like to be part of a start up one day and in that way I can be able to measure up my creative ability and see how I can be able to work with others

Yes of course If I am given the opportunity, I will definitely joined because I believe most of the most renowned or biggest business today where smaller some times back.

Yes of course If I am given the opportunity, I will definitely joined because I believe most of the most renowned or biggest business today where smaller some times back.
But did you realsies that when working for a new start up , sometimes the work there might be huge and more stressful becayse they might be trying to catch up with other big business.

Yes, I will if I have the opportunity to be. I believe most often that business which are known to be well respected were definitely start up sometimes back but a s result of certain effort it becomes successful.

Joining a new start up can be quite interesting and become fulfilling if it later grew big.i once work for a start up school,the pay was very poor.but I grind on with the owner. sometimes he owed me for two to three months but I don't normally takes it to heart.
I went for school after 4years with him and he could not pay my sent forth money...it hurts seriously.

Making money is my priority and I will go with the company with better pay and lesser work. The big company may not pay as much as the new company but a better working condition is guaranteed.

Before entering into any venture you will need to make a good research be it a start up or long term already existing business. Many big industries , firms or businesses today ones were just beginners but today they are making millions in profit.

As a matter of fact , we have different types of start up, there are some start up business owned by a wealthy individual, he will always draw workers attention by giving them huge salary so they can work hard and achieve his aim and objectives while some start up business are owned by a less privilege boss , who always brainwash his workers by promising them the whole world of the business is successful and he will be paying them peanuts for a start.

I do not have any problem with most startup business. To me the most important thing is the future potential of the business because that is what will determine its success and also the nature of the business too.

Would you ever join a new startup? I'm considering taking a job at a new startup, but wanted to ask you guys first. It entails social media work and all that, so I was wondering if I should give it a shot? Has anyone here invested in a startup?
One thing we need to understand about business and running a big organisation that evryone would like to be part of,is that they did not just start big,they grow from small to an enviable stage to the envy of others.

Most of the new business start up are paying more higher salary than the already existing start up because they need excellent workers that will help them move their to the next level.

When you consider what's involved and the experience you'll attain when you go for it is worth trying out because every successful business had a startup period.
That is one of the advantage you can get when you start up with an organisation that is growing,because you will have the leverage of learning from the basic on how to grow an organisation.

For me I think that's a good idea as long as you can earn money with it,all we are after is to earn money I believe if you do the needful you can earn a good amount of money.

In order for a firm to be seen as successful and respected, it must first start from nothing.
Therefore, I find that beginning a new or startup business is rather energizing when you have a vision and a mission to complete and there are both human and material resources available.
is worthwhile to attempt.

The profit and interest a firm generates is one of those factors, in my opinion, that drives every business. This information alone will inform you of how the company is doing and inspire you to stay with it.

In order for a firm to be seen as successful and respected, it must first start from nothing.
Therefore, I find that beginning a new or startup business is rather energizing when you have a vision and a mission to complete and there are both human and material resources available.
is worthwhile to attempt.
When a business is just starting up , they will be willing to give their everything for the success of the business , so they are ready to pay handsomely to their workers to keep them working .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds