Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working on a team, or by yourself?

I prefer working on a team than working alone. If you're in a team, you will easily get ideas and input from team members during tasks or projects. Mistakes can easily be spotted and corrected by team members and tasks will be completed at a faster rate.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you prefer working in a team or working by yourself? Is this suited to the type of work that you do?

if others have the necessary knowledge of what I do, then yes, I prefer to help me to finish faster, to save time. but if not, I prefer to work alone, so as not to ruin my business.

If those that make up the team are experienced, competent and dedicated people then working with such team is a good alternative because one will achieve the desired goals easily and faster.

Well it all depends on the kind of job or work is to be carried out but I particularly like working in teams because you will get to learn so much from the other person

I like to work with a team in any job I found myself because I believe in collective effort. I can go for my walk by myself but I can achieve more when I work with a team.

Well, I do work by myself. I work in the online earning sites and I don't really need the help of anyone to achieve this so am doing it all alone. But for the profession as pursuing, I would be working as a team

It depends on what kind of work I am doing, If I am designing a logo, flyer, I would work alone, but if I am working on promotional campaign, I would prefer to work in a team

Working as a team is most preferable to me as long as the team understand themselves and have common determination to achieve the objectives with brand loyalty

Working as a team is most preferable to me as long as the team understand themselves and have common determination to achieve the objectives with brand loyalty
I dont like team work to be sincere but there is nothing wrong with working as a team its help you gain new knowledge and exchange the little idea you have with someone around you but I personally I always love doing it alone and its help me speed up my work

I'm an individual micro entrepreneur and got the habit to to whatever task by myself. In any way, I'm disposed to work in a team in the case of all team members share the same aim and the same interests.

If the same work is going to be completed then I prefer to be part of your group because I believe that multiple heads are better than one and we can even share the task so that it can be done more efficiently.
Team work and partnership is very importan in acomplishing task,this is the reason why most employers among other things usually ask a potential employee if they can work as a team,because they understand the important of team work.

Working as a team allows your employees to see the successes and failures of others in a supportive environment. More than that, working as a team allows your employees to learn from each other without undue risk.

I don't really understand myself. sometimes I will be very much interested to work with a group of people and sometimes I will like to do things on my own to concentrate better, I'll said it depends on things

Like you have earlier stated, it actually do really depend on the type of work you do. There are some tasks you can't possibly handle alone even if you're an introvert, so I guess you're right on your suggestion.

If the same work is going to be completed then I prefer to be part of your group because I believe that multiple heads are better than one and we can even share the task so that it can be done more efficiently.
I love team work, its faster and easier. But it all depends on the people involved. If the people are committed then everything would go smoothly

I prefer working alone more than working as a team. Most time, there are always disagreement among the team members and most time the disagreement often delay the outcome of the task. Beside, most team member work to be noticed and for personal glory rather the glory of the team. I am speaking based on my personal experience.

The advantage of working by yourself is the fact that you do not need to deal with annoying team members and you handle every thing yourself. However, you may need to seek help of others when the workload gets too much.

Both working with a team and working alone, are very important, they both have an advantage and disadvantages. working with a team, depends on the kind of jobs you are to carry out and it also less the amount of stress that will be burden on a single person.

I am better off when doing things alone and this has been proving several times as so many people do not commit to their promise in a team.

Working on a team is better than working on myself. On a football pitch the referee is able to see the players on the field.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds