Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working on a team, or by yourself?

For me I prefer working in a team because working as a team you can work very faster than working by yourself, because a single person cannot handle the work properly.

Advertisement Placeholder
with working on a team , you have the opportunity of getting your work done easier and early because you have the team work and love between which will getbthe work done faster.

If you're talking of business, I would prefer working by myself without the need of any team other than my staffs that I will employ in the business. But if it's within an organization where I work with different people, I will prefer working with a team.

I use to hear the saying that a tree cannot make a forest. I prefer working as a team than just myself. Team work gives room for more and better ideas and it makes thing easily done and faster. Team work is basically collaboration.

Every business has it own purpose either working as a team and working by yourself , and it depends on how the type of work you are doing , but I prefer doing my business alone.

I have discovered that work is going to be a little bit more productive if you are going to do it as part of a group and be sharing ideas along the way.

If I am working in an organisation where the work requires team work , I will prefer working together as a team to acheive the actual goal but i really prefer individual work.

Online income has reduced to a very great extent, so it is difficult to find skilled persons to work online for less money. Hence I have worked alone for the last ten years, though some people spread fake rumors about 'teams'

For me I prefer working in a team because working as a team you can work very faster than working by yourself, because a single person cannot handle the work properly.
I understand your response. I would prefer working in a team too because you can get different ideas and perspectives from people. Mistakes are easy to spot out and tasks are completed on time.

Working as a team comes with so many advantage than working personally. Working as a group sometimes expose you to so many knowledge that will help achieve a common goal. I still prefer working as a team than working as a single individual.

I have found out that work is much more less stressful if you are going to be working as part of a group especially people who have the same goal with and I in the same department.

Do you prefer working in a team or working by yourself? Is this suited to the type of work that you do?
I don't know whether your question refer to working online or offline. Nevertheless I am not working offline at the moment,but rather online and I do it alone.

Personally I would go for the team worker. When you do work as a team the results there after are obviously superb. Because everyone can give their best and if the ideas are combined there is a guaranteed highly quality output out there. Since two are better than one.

If the same work is going to be completed then I prefer to be part of your group because I believe that multiple heads are better than one and we can even share the task so that it can be done more efficiently.
Team work and collaboration is far more better than when one is working and completing a task alone,because it will make the job sharing and idea collation to be more easier to acheive.

If you are working in a private and public companies or organisation , working as a team is preferable in order to meet your desire goals and target which the company is aiming to achieve .

I prefer working as a team, most especially when team up according to various areas of specialty. Working as a team gets work done easily and quickly.

Team work and collaboration is far more better than when one is working and completing a task alone,because it will make the job sharing and idea collation to be more easier to acheive.
Normally working as a team help you a lot to acheive great things in the line of business because it will be easier to combine ideas and strategize together as a team rather than work alone .

Do you prefer working in a team or working by yourself? Is this suited to the type of work that you do?
It depends on what you are doing, some of the tasks is being done by a group of people but some jobs could be done individually but I think team work is much better than individual work.

Normally working as a team help you a lot to acheive great things in the line of business because it will be easier to combine ideas and strategize together as a team rather than work alone .
That is very true,because in any organisation that wants to acheive something big,the power of team work and the spirit behind tem cordination is very strong and well cordinated,the results is far better than an individual effort.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds