Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working on a team, or by yourself?

It depends on the nature of the job. But I prefer working with a team because it makes the work easier and less stressful. Team work brings about increased work efficiency and productivity. So it is my most preferred option.

Advertisement Placeholder
I love working with progressive team. In so far as the team in question wants the progress of our project, I will certainly love to. But in instances, where they'll Bea setback for me, I prefer to drop them

Well, obviously, it would be easier for me to work as a team. But given my quite submissive character, I would almost prefer, though bitterly😥, the first choice...

Teamwork has always been my desire because I believe when you have good people around you you can easily share ideas and easily make progress while working and such brings more profit in a business.

It depends on the type of work l am doing, if l am skillful on a particular job, l prefer to work alone because l work best on my skills when l am alone and not trying to impress any team member. Then if it is a task l know little, average or nothing about, then l will go with a team in order to learn more and perform better.

Working on a team is always by chance to me but I'll appreciate working with a team because it eases the work load and makes it faster.

Working on a team is always by chance to me but I'll appreciate working with a team because it eases the work load and makes it faster.
True, that is the benefits of working with a team, especially if it's one that they are very cooperative and understanding. It would make the work a lot easier and sweeter and of cause there would be quick results

That depend on the place of your employment. You can have a choice to not work with a team of your work place says you must work with one. But I always like working alone sometime

There are some times that I feel like prefer to work alone but then ultimately I prefer to share ideas with other people and I believe that in that way we always come up with the best.

Working in a team gives us the encouragement and also the confidence to finish the job at right time. It also helps us to develop social skills and relationships which can remain strong forever.
I couldn't agree more on this with you as working it seem as tremendously helped me a lot at navigating around most challenges that I used to encounter on my own. There is a voting as a site that we are embarking on right now and we will advise to be voting in teams and that is very critical in achieving our goals.
[automerge]1632930290[/automerge]
Teamwork has always been my desire because I believe when you have good people around you you can easily share ideas and easily make progress while working and such brings more profit in a business.
I don't think that there are people that will prefer working by themselves rather than teamwork as there are times when by you'll be working by yourself you will need some forms of encouragement when you are getting tired and it is that time that you will need some teammates around to boost up your moral.

Last edited:
Do you prefer working in a team or working by yourself? Is this suited to the type of work that you do?
Working as a team best suits the type of work I do.
Various roles are shouldered by each team member but the results are delivered by the team.
This makes work faster, easier and more effective.

To me it depends on the work there are some work that are better done with a team and there are some jobs that are better done individual,the type of job is the determinant.of the business

I prefer working as a team because ideas will be shared and a lot more Will be achieved compared to working alone which can drain you mentally and emotionally

It depends on the kinda job I'm doing. Personally, I prefer a team work because of the chances to encounter more and helpful ideas and tactics on achieving a goal. On the other hand, I prefer working alone as to be in charge of my business and run it the way I want without any interference.

At first, I preferred working alone but as I continue to develop myself I quickly realised that one man can't make an island. So now I prefer to work with others.

For a small scale business, I'll work as a sole proprietor but if it's a large scale business, I'll be working with a team to capitalize on effectiveness and customer satisfaction.

Working in a team of brilliant mind who necessarily don't agree on everything but can create content and contribute to the growth of the organization is a really cool thing

One thing I know is that a tree can never make a forest so I feel that working in a team gives you more aid ,and exposed you to diverse knowledge

I believe that I am generally more productive if I am working as part of a group. It is important that the group should be able to share ideas to increase the rate of efficiency.

I prefer team work . Working as a team is very important in achieving success in anything you do . There's a popular saying "Two heads are better than one" working as a team makes work easier and faster, it also helps to appreciate different opinions and views of different people on the work, it welcomes new ideas, it saves stress, there's maximum support so more is achieved and much more more . Team work is better when everyone on the team see head to head and have one goal on their minds to achieve one more thing about team work is that they always have each other's back. So I prefer working as a team than alone

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds