Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working on a team, or by yourself?

It all depends on the work, some times I prefer working alone but in terms where by group work will be preferable, the I like group work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I think working in a team yields faster and more efficient result although some jobs requires individual strength alone
You are correct. But the judgement is one-sided. Working with a team where the members are not hardworking would definitely not yield a better result

One of the biggest advantage of working with a team is that the workload often gets diversified and working in a team forms a better working structure. Jobs and targets are achieved much earlier.

I would prefer working on a team. Its more effective and results could be achieved faster if the team is a result-oriented one.
I prefer working by myself.
I like to make decisions on my own and see them play out well, it gives me a sense of responsibility.
I feel i can achieve results faster if i work by myself.

I like to make decisions on my own and see them play out well, it gives me a sense of responsibility.
Working as part of a team also has its own advantages. Work can easily be done faster and you get to listen to ideas and perspectives from different people on how to improve the business.

I think when it comes to the issue of doing jobs and the outcome from the jobs,it would be more suitable to work as a team,because of idea sharing and cordination of views and strategies from different persons.

I prefer working as a team than working by myself in an organisation, because we get to share different ideas and opinion in trying to bring out good result as working as a team

I believe that I am actually much more productive if I am working as part of a group. This is especially if you are working together and you guys are working towards the aim of achieving a particular way.

i prefer working by my self since If I will work as a team with other people I will always afraid to be the most unsuccessful of the team and then to get fired, and also working solo is more relaxing and promising since you are the one who decides and you know the best what to do, there wont be anybody else who would ruin the job you decide and make the decisions. Moreover if you work as a team there might be a competition of who does better and who does worse and it may lead to argues in the work and discomforts.

Many career experts and local resume services state that work in a team, if organized right, brings better results. Team is the standard working unit within most companies. However, putting a few people together and aiming them towards a certain goals are not enough to create a team which functions effectively. Before joining a team, consider the following factors which determine whether the team will be a success or not.

I've always preferred to work as part of a team because of how you can be able to share ideas. This is going to ensure that you are always making the right decisions because it is a quality ones that will always get picked up.

Some tasks are best accomplished when there is a collective group effort, so in times when I know that the best way to get the task done is by working with others then I simply get a team to work together with me.

I have observed that it is much more easier for you to be able to accomplish a task if you are going to be working it as part of a group because there's going to be shared ideas and the best ones are going to be picked.

Actually there are some business that is preferable to work alone and some may prefer working with team most especially when the business are into unite and department such required team work.

Working as a team in my own opinion is the best way andnthe most quickest way of acheiving success in your line of business because you will be sharing ideas about how to make it quick.

I believe that I am much more productive if I am working as part of a team because I usually like to share ideas with people and love to see how other people think.

I definitely prefer working on something as part of a team because I believe that we are going to be making much more better decisions if more than one person is going to be coming together to share ideas.

I prefer working alone everytime because I don't like working in a noisy environment because I won't able to concentrate on any kind of work, so i prefer it silent

Generally , if any opportunity arises for me to choose between two business one will be a business that I have to work alone and the other one is a business I have to work as a team , I'll definitely go for the one I have to work as a team. This is the best for me

There are some works that you cannot do alone and without getting help , its impossible to get the work done and that's why sometimes it's better to work as a team than working individually.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds