Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working on a team, or by yourself?

Do you prefer working in a team or working by yourself? Is this suited to the type of work that you do?
Performing tasks as a group motivâtes and inspires us to complete the task on time.
Teamwork also helps workers in developing interpersonal abilities and associations that may even last for a lifetime

Advertisement Placeholder
Any of the two suited me. I can work with a team and I can also work alone. Before, I only effective alone but when I realized that I cannot be good leader like that I change it. Today, I can work effectively alone and I can also work effectively when with the team.

I believe in team work, It is very difficult to fare on your own.
The journey of success is not without pitfalls and working as a team would help you overcome the challenges .

Working as either team or working alone depends on the type of business one is into, though people say team work tends to be very productive, but I think it works when all colleague are eager to sacrifice there time and all towards the achievement of that particular business, while working alone seems to require much of your time, strength and energy. And one has to work on his own, but you see if you work as a team, all problems are solved among yourself until that particular goal is achieved at the end of the day.

In the industry there is one fact,which is no one is an island,and that is where the issue of collaboration and team work will have to come in,you need the ideas of others and then work as a team to be able to succeed.

There are some works that i prefer doing alone because i will be able to think reason and getbthe job done faster then working with people that will be drawing me back .

Working together as a team will enable you to accomplish your goal much more quickly than working alone, which will present many challenges. You should pursue your objective.

Working as a team or individual depend on the kind of job you are offering it’s because individuals sometime do not achieve answer to question been ask early but as for the team work you will receive answers early.

Working as a team or individual depend on the kind of job you are offering it’s because individuals sometime do not achieve answer to question been ask early but as for the team work you will receive answers early.
Currently I am working as a team in the organisation I am working with and I can say it has been a wonderful experience , because everyone brings ideas to the table and we make use of the best one .

Both of them are good but for me I'll like to work with a team,it will help you to achieve the best results, just like the popular saying two heads are better than one.

. It also develops human values like trustworthiness , leadership skills which are required to work in any company as a manager. So , I prefer working together with like minded people in a team rather than being alone.

Research shows that collaborative problem solving leads to better outcomes. People are more likely to take calculated risks that lead to innovation if they have the support of a team behind them. Working in a team encourages personal growth, increases job satisfaction, and reduces stress.

Working as a team is the best thing you can do because it helps you in achieving your aims and objectives faster than you can imagine because its better working collectively .

If the same work is going to be completed then I prefer to be part of your group because I believe that multiple heads are better than one and we can even share the task so that it can be done more efficiently.
Team work is usually the best, but it depends on the kind of work or assignment that are been given to you, before you can ascertain if they are the best for you or not.

Team work is usually the best, but it depends on the kind of work or assignment that are been given to you, before you can ascertain if they are the best for you or not.
In order to get a better and faster result over an assisgnment or production in an organisation , team work is the best because everyone will share their own ideas and arrive at a very fast conclusion making the job easy .

If I were to work for a corporation, I would prefer to collaborate with a team. As a result, office productivity will increase exponentially. If I own the business, I will handle things myself. But again team work yields better results since there is less room for error.

Currently I am working as a team in the organisation I am working with and I can say it has been a wonderful experience , because everyone brings ideas to the table and we make use of the best one .

That's great! So, what are your views about freelancing? Do you think that you should work alone as a freelancer or should you have a team? I personally think that it all depends on the workload.

I am actually a freelancer so I am pretty on my own and I run my own business myself although I could partner with other freelancers to do a particular project if the need arises.

I am actually a freelancer so I am pretty on my own and I run my own business myself although I could partner with other freelancers to do a particular project if the need arises.
The work you are doing will determine if you will be working alone or working with people as a team , if you are a freelancer or working on a forum site , then that means you will be working alone but if you are working in a company then you will be working as a team .

The work you are doing will determine if you will be working alone or working with people as a team , if you are a freelancer or working on a forum site , then that means you will be working alone but if you are working in a company then you will be working as a team .

I think that working as a single unit or as a team could produce better results because when a group of people work, they tend to produce faster results in a short time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds