Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working on a team, or by yourself?

Actually I prefer working on my own all by my self but sometimes that can be very difficult especially when the tasks are getting way too much than you can possibly handle and the financial aspect also might be lacking some things so you may eventually need more hands on the deck to support you financially

Advertisement Placeholder
For me am a freelancer and I do most of my projects by myself. I only request for extra hands when I can't seem to complete the job before the time am giving by the client.

Depends on who comprises the team but usually I would prefer to work on my own because that way I'm on my own pace and there would be no outside factors or influences too, I work better alone anyway

I can work with both group or myself, working with group depends on the people involved if they have the same mindset with me and I best work with myself

Just as the saying, two heads is better than one. I would prefer working as a team because no one is independent of idea or knowledge. Where I might be wrong, as a team we will correct and keep growing higher.

Two heads are better than one so most of the time is better to work together because ideas can be shared and thinking can be shared before you know it a good method a good example of a good solution is provided to a problem on unlike when you're thinking alone

Hmmm, I like doing most of my thing on myself because I consider it as the best for me but sometimes this is not actually the best because combining it with more than two people will give you a wider understanding about the type of business you are doing and how you can go higher in the business.

Working on a team and then working alone depends on the kind of business you are running some of the business requires a single individual to run the business most especially when the business is at a low industrial stage and some mostly industrialised business requires team working to enable you achieve set goals at a particular time.

I am a teacher and also a baker , while baking I prefer to work alone because to avoid any disturbance but as a teacher, I prefer working as a team because a single teacher cannot handle a whole school.
You are right, there are some work that requires you to work with people like that teaching job, but mostly I prefer to work only most of the time

You are right, there are some work that requires you to work with people like that teaching job, but mostly I prefer to work only most of the time
True like my self, if it is a work I can do on my own, then I would rather do it alone than dragging others who would end up slowing me down but if it is something I cannot do on my own, then I can take a team

If I found myself working among team members I am going to give my best and contribute to the best of my capacity. But I like to be doing things on my own.

I'm a type of person that likes sharing everything equally. Member of the team who wouldn't contribute would have a problem with me. It's best if I do it on my own

I don't think anyone can work alone. You will always have to setup up a team while working, whether you are in a business, a freelancer, or even a job holder. No one can work alone.

For me I will like to work on a team. Working in a team makes work interesting and easy. Like the sayings it says,team work makes dreams work.

You are going to create a great synergy if you are working with a team. You are going to increase the productivity if you join hands with the member of your team to achieve a particular goal.

It would be better to work with a team especially if there's understanding between everyone. It makes work more interesting, productive.

Do you prefer working in a team or working by yourself? Is this suited to the type of work that you do?
For the type of business that i do, working by myself is ideal.
Too many hands in the business might not just be comfortable.
If it was to be an organization, a team would be best suitable for effectiveness.

Well, it depends on the kind of thing you want to do. But it is good to work as a team; to be a team player. And if the job requires that you work alone, it is good to be self-reliant as well.

The type of work I do can't be done effectively by one person. It needs a collective effort of a team. So, I have 7 staffs in my offline business and we work as a team to achieve the set goals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds