Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you invest all your funds?

It's only a stupid person that can invest all his fund on one business, investment is not something you rush to do, no! It's something you need to know how it works before you dive, but even if the platform is legal and paying you need not to invest all your money on it con it might crash, the website can crash it happens all the time.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is never a good idea to put all your life savings into any venture, whether business or investment. Poultry is a very delicate business that requires so much care and attentiveness, if you are not careful you can lose all your investment within a twinkle of an eye from disease or weather.

Although poultry farming is a very profitable business, I personally would not recommend investing all of money in such a business. The reason is that you may need some capital for an unforeseen situation, be it for the same business or staff. You must maintain a percentage for emergencies.

As a novice, because of better earnings, you might intend to invest your entire capital on the stock market. Your portfolio would be more volatile, but you should expect more growth overall over the long term. Then as you get older, you can increase your money and spend it on bonds or other investments and you don't have to invest all your money on one venture, I suppose.

Investing all your funds into something is very risky and very dangerous because we don't know whether the thing can go wrong and will later regret investing all your funds into the thing.you can invest a little quantity and start from somewhere at least if anything goes wrong you are on the saver side

It will be so unwise, crazy and very reckless to invest all your funds in a business. No matter how good or positive your business feasibility study went, don't spend all your funds. You need to make proper planning before you do such a thing.

It's not always the best and it's not secure to invest all your funds. Investmentis risky. I mean any investment at all, therefore most times you are advised not to invest all that you have no matter your level of trust. We need to be wise in doing things like this and be very careful not to allow greed and coveteousness to overwhelm us. It's best to invest part of your funds and watch it grow no matter your expertise.

I would not like to do that except with a trusted government organisation because investment is very risky and if it is not from government approved I may not actually invest all my money even with that I still need to invest at least 70 to 80 percent only.
[automerge]1612769401[/automerge]
I would not like to do that except with a trusted government organisation because investment is very risky and if it is not from government approved I may not actually invest all my money even with that I still need to invest at least 70 to 80 percent only.

I can invest all my money in my current shop business because I know the in and out of the business already which makes me aware of the risk of putting all my life time earning in a business, I know I will come out with profit if I do that.

Investing of all your funds is the most dangerous think to do , if investing it advicerble to invest the money you can afford to lose so that you now in business anything can happen so it is not good to funds or to invest all you have.

It's not good to invest all your funds because not all investment succeed or end in happiness
Some investment will definitely crash and you might loss all your money
So for me I will invest with some part of my money and also start a business with some part

Investing all your fund is risky, in case anything negative happen to the business, it might finish the person financially. It is advisable to put 50% of your fund if you trust the business but if you don't. 30 or 40% should be alright

Some investment will definitely crash and you might loss all your money. So every person will invest according to his demands requirements and conditions. Investment is quite good but there are other necessity that needs to be considered. Then as you get older, you can expand and allocate some of your money to bonds or other assets soo I guess you should not invest all of your money on a single plan.

Why should I do a thing like that? Whet if something comes up tomorrow that needs to be attended with immediate effect? I mean state of emergency, where will I get money to settle such? What if the business in questions folds, how will I survive?

It is not good to to invest all your funds in a new business. what if your dont get any profit or money to fulfill your nesesscites in the beggning, whom will you depend on. so take one step at a time.

The response is not universal even though its not advisable to put all your eggs in a basket. But it can risked if for instance one can still survive depending on some other persons.

that is not possible there is no way I can invest all my capital in a single investment I do not have an understanding about even if it is a government approve investment I don't take the risks of investing all my life saving in an impersonal no matter how secure is my seems to be

I don't think it's advisable to invest all your phones and one place it is not a good idea you have to make sure you invoice little by little to be on the safer side because if you put all your eggs in one basket in mind of breaking all of it

I want to believe that it is not advisable to invest all your funds, in case of expenses and urgent things to incur, investing all available funds is a very dangerous idea because the need will always set in and we all need to set all need as soon as possible for it not to escalate into an unexpected or unprepared thing or issue.

Yes. I can invest all my fund but it can be in the same place. Putting all my funds in one investment is like putting all my eggs in a crate. If there's a crash nko? Then no egg to eat again. Investing in different

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds