Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you invest all your funds?

like I have always said and I will always advise people, never invest all your money or save all your money or spend all your money. When you get your monthly income you share it in a proportion that you will save some, you will invest some, and use some for your daily life. This way there is no way you can go broke again.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you should not invest all the funds. For example, if you invest all the money in the business and there is a sudden loss, what will you do? How will you withdraw your money?So you should invest 25% or 30% of the money so that in difficult situations you can invest the rest of the money in a good place.

Never. Investing all funds is tantamount to gambling. Only a part of one's fund should be invested so that the remaining part will sustain personal expenditure. It's unwise to put all eggs in a crate.

Concerning if I will invest all my funds on the poultrfarming. Well, there is profit in the poultry business because you have the chance to make from the egg they produce and also from selling the hens too ,but it is not still advisable to put all your funds into one basket, diversify into other investment that could bring in money

Poultry business is a very good idea for making money especially during festive season. However, oit is advisable to always diversify your business. Never put all your eggs in one basket. Divide your money into different parts for different investments. Or if you don't have knowledge of any other investment other than poultry, you should only invest a fraction into the farm for a start, then after a while, you could invest the other fraction after knowing the performance of your farm with the initial capital.

Investing in funds does not give me control I want over any investment, therefore I cannot invest in it. Rather, I will invest my savings in stocks, shares and real estate properties. These investment vehicles give me control on what to choose to invest to and how to calculate my moves to maximize the profit. another thing is at the profit I make with this investment are my hundred percent. But the case is quite different with investing in funds especially hedge funds.

I'm always afraid of poultry farming because it is a dangerous kind of business to to do. It is very delicate, it requires much care and attention. Amongst all livestock business, it is one in which you need a veterinary doctor to work hand-in-hand with you because any form of sickness that hits the poultry can spell doom to the business

The thing about Poultry farming is that you need to give the birds close monitoring and ensuring that you keep doing the vet doctor told you. I don't see any business that will give you better profit in agriculture than what you can get from poultry farming.

As a young person, you might decide to invest all of your money in stocks due to the higher returns. Your portfolio will be more volatile, but overall you should see a greater return in the long run. Then as you get older, you can diversify and allocate some of your money into bonds or other investments.

No matter how juicy a business is, someone must still trade with care to some extent, because I believe not everyone that has done this business you started above all succeeded, the business is good quite all right but I can't put all my lifetime savings in it.

In the event that the "risk" is high, at that point so are the odds that you'll lose your cash, at any rate temporarily. In the event that the "risk" is low, at that point you're practically 100% sure to keep (or develop) your cash.
In the event that the "reward" is high, you'll bring in loads of cash. In the event that the "reward" is low, at that point you will not bring in heaps of cash; truth be told, you may even lose a smidgen of cash

Investing all the fund is like putting on the eggs in a basket. If the basket breaks, the eggs too would suffer for it. And it is therefore needed to separate them into two baskets. For prevention. So I am saying that, it Is wise not to invest the hold capital, one could invest like 70% of it. So when the business go south, one would have what to fall in to.

who goes about investing all he has in a project or business, that's not a wise economic decision and the risk is just too high because anything less than a gain will be very disastrous and such an individual will have nothing to fall back to

I will not invest all my fundse on something that I do not trust but even with an investment that is handled by the government i still will not invest more than 80% of all my total capital I'll keep the remaining 20 for something that I want to do in the future.

It is not advisable to invest all your funds because anything can happen to the business tomorrow. What then do you fall back on if you've invested all your life savings

I would never use all of my funds or savings in a investment. You never what will happen tomorrow. What if I will need money right away, but I don't have anything spare because I invested it all. It's simply not a good idea.

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
Poultry is a good business to venture into but it's not advisable to put all your life savings into a business with nothing left to serve as buffer in case of unforeseen circumstances.If things didn't work out as planned,what would you have to fall back on.

NO.. It is not advisable to invest all your funds in a business.. At least, one should have a reserve because nothing is sure, you are taking up a risk by taking up a business and it is either the business fails or it succeeds. If it fails, you should have a back up plan like extra money. So that you can plan again and work on your flaws, after which you try again

I can not ever invest all my money on a beginning of business, is not that I'm fear of lose. No, I can not fear of losing as far that I have standard knowledge and capable of the business I tend to do but as you know that it's not immediately we start Business in that week we can be earning a good profits. So if I invested all my money how do I be feeding my self and get my daily needed.

While you may not see these returns every year, you want to make sure your investment is consistently generating returns over a long period of time, which is one of the cons of new age investments.
While they are exciting, these options have a very limited operating history compared to old school investments like stocks and bonds.

Well shall as the kind person I be I can't invest all I have instead I will invest some and save some. Because if I invest all that I have earn that means is any type of problem comes out I can't solve it when it is the time it involves money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds