Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you invest all your funds?

As a young person, you may decide to invest all your money in stocks for a higher profit. Your portfolio will be more stable, but overall you should see maximum returns in the long run. Then, as you get older, you can diversify and allocate some of your money in bonds or other investments.

Advertisement Placeholder
No. It is wrong to invest all your funds in a business.. It takes lack of knowledge to invest with all your funds beacause the business you are putting the fund into involves risk. It is either the business is successful or it fails..so if the business goes in a way you don't want it.you should have spare fund for that

yess ,but it depends on your mind and approach, it is a good things .
As a young person, you might decide to invest all of your money in stocks due to the higher returns. Your portfolio will be more volatile, but overall you should see a greater return in the long run. Then as you get older, you can diversify and allocate some of your money into bonds or other investments.

Its wise not to put all the funds into business, also save for necessities, backup capital in case your business becomes shaky so that you can easily recover. It's hard to go all in and then all of a sudden everything disappears.

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
Practically that won't be advisable, as you won't have a safety net if anything bad happens. Maybe you can invest thru smaller percentages? But it depends on the person. It will be case to case basis, I guess.

well I do not have any intention of investing all my money in any sort of investment because investment in my country is very risky except it is a government approved investment even with that there is a higher possibility that you can still be scam of your money

If I have studied very well the business including the processing of the end product like in farming then I don't think it is not bad to invest all your money instead of borrowing from the bank to complete the funding of the start up. It is important to have an extra fund for the potential problems but if the present funds for the start up capital is not sufficient then use your savings to augment the capital.

It is all about believing that the business will be a success. There is no business that doesn't have risk involved. So, when I see people talk about the poultry business being a risky business, I don't know where they are coming from.
Practically that won't be advisable, as you won't have a safety net if anything bad happens. Maybe you can invest thru smaller percentages? But it depends on the person. It will be case to case basis, I guess.
t

Personally, I can tell you from experience that It's not good to invest all your funds because not all investment succeed or end in happiness.some investment will definitely crash and you might loss all your money. I have invested all my funds before and lost it when the investment company went down. So I would advise to invest some part of your money and all

It is all about believing that the business will be a success. There is no business that doesn't have risk involved. So, when I see people talk about the poultry business being a risky business, I don't know where they are coming from.

t
Yeah, I also agree. No business is without risk. And yeah, poultry or other livestock business is not likely to fail because with proper knowledge and application, it is a great investment. But it's just that, you know, we can always play it safe by leaving a portion of our funds. I wish you luck in your friends' venture :) Cheers!

Personally, I can tell you from experience that It's not good to invest all your funds because not all investment succeed or end in happiness.some investment will definitely crash and you might loss all your money. I have invested all my funds before and lost it when the investment company went down. So I would advise to invest some part of your money and all

It is always a rare case to see businesses fail especially when you know what you are doing. Poultry business or other related animal rearing business can be lucrative, when you put in the necessary things in place and work closely with your farm attendants.

It is not advisable to invest all your fund, because if any negative things happen to your investment, where will run to? What will you fall on? So invest about 25% of your fund and when you have become a first class expert in that business you can go ahead to invest about 50% of your fund for investment.
Yes, it is not advisable to invest all your funds because when emergency arises you have extra funds that you use. Do not give your hundred percent, always save 50% for yourself. That 50% should be divided into your finances and trust funds.

If you want to invest, first of all you need to know about it. If you know about it well, then you will benefit. So don't make all your investments but reduce them a little. Don't invest all your fund.

I can't and won't invest all my funds. I can have up to or more than 4 different investments am into,but I can't put all my money into them all.if I invest all my money then that is not wise of me. I can't feed and take care of myself as well.

As a young person, you might decide to invest all of your money in stocks due to the higher returns. Your portfolio will be more volatile, but overall you should see a greater return in the long run. Then as you get older, you can diversify and allocate some of your money into bonds or other investments.

Well shall as the kind person I be I can't invest all I have instead I will invest some and save some. Because if I invest all that I have earn that means is any type of problem comes out I can't solve it when it is the time it involves money
Yes, it's not advisable to invest all your money you have on a business, at least you will save a little out of it in case of hugently needed of money to on certain things, so that you will able to solve the issue. And not immediately you start Business you will gain a profit.

It's not advisable to invest all your funds in anything at most I can do 30% of my funds in investment but not in any way more than that. We have daily needs to meet so what happens to them? I don't think it wise so do so but if you feel you can live with it, then why not? The goal is to become Rich afterall

like I have always said and I will always advise people, never invest all your money or save all your money or spend all your money. When you get your monthly income you share it in a proportion that you will save some, you will invest some, and use some for your daily life. This way there is no way you can go broke again.
Yes I will invest all my funds on different project like business factory it is a high risk task if the business can run and grow fast we can earn double of our investment.So we can take risk and investing all funds to business

As the saying goes that as an investor you don't put all your eggs in one basket in case if any eventuality. If I have that kind of capital for poultry farming I will divide it into two and use one as a start and if the business grows well I will use the rest of the money to grow the Business more.

It's not advisable to put all your eggs in one basket. Since business is something that can fail because it's being managed by human which is not perfect, there are bound to be mistakes which can make you loose all your hard earned money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds