Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you invest all your funds?

If you ask your grandfather what he is invested in, he will probably say stocks, bonds, and possibly precious metals.
[automerge]1612717585[/automerge]
If you ask your grandfather what he is invested in, he will probably say stocks, bonds, and possibly precious metals.
[automerge]1612717587[/automerge]

Advertisement Placeholder
It is actually unwise to invest all your funds, that's a bad sign of money management. We have seen several investments crash because investments are not 100% safe. So many good investments platforms have crashed due to several reasons. Don't invest everything

It is not advisable to invest all your fund in an investment. Don't put all your eggs in a basket. If you want to invest, invest just 20% of your saving because there is no investments without risk.

What if the investment is one that will give you enough money as you work. I love investing, but we should be careful on how we can invest on it and see how good we can do it. I have a poultry farm and always hungry to invest more into my farm.
still the same, even if it's legit and pays, that doesn't mean you have to invest all the money you got in it, it just makes no sense and involves lot of risk, you better rely on lot of sources instead of one single resource

Regardless of how delicious a business is, somebody should in any case exchange with care somewhat, on the grounds that I accept not every person that has done this business you started over completely succeeded, the business is acceptable very good however I can't place all my lifetime investment funds in it.

As a beginner, you may plan to spend all of your money in the stock market because of better returns. Your portfolio is going to be more volatile, but overall, you should go see a higher growth in long run. Then as you get older, you can expand and allocate some of your money to bonds or other assets soo I guess you should not invest all of your money on a single plan.

They'll tailor an investment strategy that fits your needs and can help you learn all you could ever want .

It is risky to invest all your funds into a business. Even when you 100% guarantee of a high return on investment. It is better to diversify and put the funds into different investments.

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
No no never I will never invest all of my funds because it will put me only School losing all of my money so I will always invest one third of my total earnings so to decrease the risk of uncertainty of losing money so this is my opinion and what's your this is specific

It depends on the situation at that moment, but it is not good to invest all your funds, what it something comes up and you need to solve it with money. If you what to invest just invest some and save some no matter how little

publication explains the basics of mutual fund investing, how mutual funds work, what factors to consider before investing, and how to avoid common pitfalls.
/investor/pubs/inwsmf.htm

Financial Navigating in the Current Economy: Ten Things to Consider Before You Make Investing Decisions

Given recent market events, you may be wondering whether you should make changes to your investment portfolio. The SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy is concerned that some investors, including bargain hunters and mattress stuffers, are making rapid investment decisions without considering their long-term financial goals. While we can’t tell you how to manage your investment portfolio during a volatile market, we are issuing this Investor Alert to give you the tools to make an informed decision. Before you make any decision, consider these areas of importance:

1. Draw a personal financial roadmap.

Before you make any investing decision, sit down and take an honest look at your entire financial situation -- especially if you’ve never made a financial plan .

It's not wise at all. The business or investment might fail, in such a case where would you start from? Always invest with spare money or at least not too much from your main money, because from every investment, it's a 50/50 chance. If you win you win and if you lose you lose.

Gen II helps fund sponsors achieve the highest and best use of their time and resources. In our model of a Well-Run Fund, you focus on optimizing investment objectives as we deliver best in class fund administration and technologies. This ensures your investors get the timely, accurate, and transparent reporting they expect.

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
In my opinion,i can say that it is not advisable to invest all your income .
You can atleast invest 20% of your money so that incase of any negative investment outcome you.won't be frustrated .
So it is good to invest a portion of your money and save some incase of anything in your investment you got some cash to use.

I don't think its advisable to invest to invest all funds on a certain business, at least you have to feed yourself and settle bills before the profit begins to come in. So I think all that should be put into consideration.

If you ask me, investing or putting all your money in one investment ir business is same as putting all your eggs in one basket which is very risky. The question now is, where will you see money if you have an urgent need for money if you put all your money on one portfolio? Pls don't make such mistakes. My opinion.

It doesn't matter the industry , platform or space one is investing in, it is never a good idea to invest all the fund you have. In as much as we all desire and pray to experience success in that venture we are going into, of course we know we don't have the magical power to control the eventual outcome.
As a result of this uncertainty, it is then advised to adopt a good money/risk management strategy.
With risk management, you know you can't invest 100% of your funds.
You can do 10% - 50% depending on how conservative you are.
I would personally do 50%. Nothing more.

Life is a risk is not a criteria to be careless with funds, you should not put all egg in one basket. Save some invest some so as to keep your self in shape till the investment benefits begin to shoot forth.

Gen II helps fund sponsors achieve the highest and best use of their time and resources. In our model of a Well-Run Fund, you focus on optimizing investment objectives as we deliver best in class fund administration and technologies. This ensures your investors get the timely, accurate, and transparent reporting they expect.

The difference between the two are enormous but I will say some. Offline has majority of its customers in physical appearance. And sells most in the vicinity it is situated. But online has many customers globally and the customers don't have to be present physically.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds