Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you invest all your funds?

Poultry is a good business to venture into but it's not advisable to put all your life savings into a business with nothing left to serve as buffer in case of unforeseen circumstances.If things didn't work out as planned,what would you have to fall back on.

That's pretty right as I have seen farms affected by sickness and the whole birds died. So, it is never easy to have your birds in that kind of situation. What is advisable is for anyone that want to do poultry farming to start from a certain number and take it from there.

Advertisement Placeholder
no i will not, and i don't think that anyone with a proper working brain will, there's one quote that says "don't put all your eggs in the same basket", you can't rely on the same source to stay alive for a permanent period

no i will not, and i don't think that anyone with a proper working brain will, there's one quote that says "don't put all your eggs in the same basket", you can't rely on the same source to stay alive for a permanent period

What if the investment is one that will give you enough money as you work. I love investing, but we should be careful on how we can invest on it and see how good we can do it. I have a poultry farm and always hungry to invest more into my farm.

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
No matter how sure the investment is, I will never advise someone to put all their funds in it for investment or even savings purpose. one has to be careful so as not to cry eventually about investments which can later crash. do not put all your eggs in one basket.

Concerning if I will invest all my funds on the poultrfarming. Well, there is profit in the poultry business because you have the chance to make from the egg they produce and also from selling the hens too ,but it is not still advisable to put all your funds into one basket, diversify into other investment that could bring in money
I don't advice you to do that. No investment is sure or guarantee you of your returns. There are several factors that can make investment not sure. So I like your conclusion, because diversification is the way to go.

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
I want to believe that your forms have the working experience to handle and effectively manage a poultry farming business. If that has been checked, I would advise your friend to invest about 65% of that savings. This is because money will still be needed to run the poultry farming. If all the money is invested, then you friend should be ready to borrow more to nurture the venture. So, no need putting all the savings into the farming.

it is not actually possible for a person to invest in an investment with all these funds because investment actually involves you using your phone to invest invest and keeping part for saving sake

Investing all your fund or money in a project is not the best thing to do, what if you put everything in a business, and the business did not yield a positive outcome, there will be nothing to fall back to and it will be worse,

It is very risky for me to invest with all my funs, despite how big or how small the business may be, I consider it as a total mistakes to invest all my money in to the business, at least after opening a business you still need extra money for the maintenance.

Poultry business is very risky and involves a lot of expenses. With $500 I beleive you can start on a small scale that doesn’t more than $350. Moreover the amount of capital you invest depends on your level of experience. If you’re experienced well enough then you can start with $350 if you’re not you should start with $200. You shouldn’t invest it all cause the business is very delicate.

I wouldn't advise anyone to invest all your funds in any business.In these case i wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket in case it fails, i would prefer to put it in different baskets so that when one fails,i have others to fall back on.

Investing all your fund in one business is not advisable, a wise man once said, you do not put all your egg in one basket. when starting a business, you should only use 70 percent of your fund to run the business and the remaining 30 percent fund to take care of unseen circumstances like payment of staff, stocking your business, payment of utilities bill like water, electricity bill e.t.c

I'd advise you to invest 70% in the poultry business and keep the 30% for other expenses. You can as well invest all the $500 if you are really sure that you will get the returns. If you want to run the business yourself, get the needed skill, avoid doing "try and error" with your funds.

who goes about investing all he has in a project or business, that's not a wise economic decision and the risk is just too high because anything less than a gain will be very disastrous and such an individual will have nothing to fall back to

No, it is not a good idea to invest all of your funds. The most you should invest in should be 65 percent and no more. And not just funds, never invest all of what you can offer into just one thing.

It is not advisable to invest all your fund, because if any negative things happen to your investment, where will run to? What will you fall on? So invest about 25% of your fund and when you have become a first class expert in that business you can go ahead to invest about 50% of your fund for investment.

Investment is very important for every individual even if you are earning huge salary from your job. But you don't have to invest all your income. Always set aside some funds for your upkeep, and also for any emergencies. It is good to invest wisely and not with all your funds.

I can confidently say that it is a very wrong investment pattern. I wouldn't be wrong if I used the word wreck less to describe it. One should have a portion of saving to always fall back to anytime.

There is a saying that goes thus, never put your eggs in one basket. If you invest all your savings into poultry and unexpectedly things failed to work as projected, what would you fall back on. Think deep before you leap.

As the saying goes that as an investor you don't put all your eggs in one basket in case if any eventuality. If I have that kind of capital for poultry farming I will divide it into two and use one as a start and if the business grows well I will use the rest of the money to grow the Business more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds