Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you invest all your funds?

Yes I will invest all my funds on different project like business factory it is a high risk task if the business can run and grow fast we can earn double of our investment.So we can take risk and investing all funds to business
Like I have said before, I don't advise people to invest all their money, now ask yourself this question what if the investment turns out not to work or you didn't make any profit, how will you be able to cope with your life?.
Why you are investing you also save because not all investment will work out and of course investments, except in real estate are risky.

Advertisement Placeholder
Similar threads like this have been answered lots of time.
And the answer still remain the same, It is not advisable to invest all your life savings, into what ever the business may be or look like.
Its prefarable to invest some certain percentage.

As a young person, you might decide to invest all of your money in stocks due to the higher returns. Your portfolio will be more volatile, but overall you should see a greater return in the long run. Then as you get older, you can diversify and allocate some of your into bonds or other investment.

When figuring out how to invest money, it’s best to start with the basics. I’m sure any financial advisor will agree with that.

These basics include setting the goal of your investments and determining where to invest money to best achieve each goal.
[automerge]1613073152[/automerge]
Bitcoin is one of the most widely used types of cryptocurrency. In a cryptocurrency system, virtual coins or tokens are used instead of physical cash. Coins have no intrinsic value and they aren’t backed up by gold or silver.

Bitcoin was created to solve a couple of big cryptocurrency flaws. First, it was designed to prevent crypto coins from being fraudulently duplicated. Think about how easy it is to make copies of the data on your computer documents, photos, files, etc. Cryptocurrency wouldn’t be possible if anybody could just duplicate a coin and create an unlimited amount of currency for oneself.

No I wiil never invest my all funds . I think it is very rong idea to invest all his money in one basket. If we invest all our money it will be very difficult for us. We need some basic things that we only buy with money . So we should invest some money in any crptyo currency. Because investment is very risky.

I have added this year before but let me add again. It is not advisable to invest all your money or to save all your money or to spend all your money. Every individual that earns income should map out financial plans, you invest some percentage of your money, save you some percentage and also spend some percentage on life necessities.

No I will never invest my all amount of money because there are some negative time arising at any stage I can be get negative result really like if I invest all amount then maybe sometime the price decreases and got lost so there are more issues we should stay away from this like if we have money so we should invest 50% in investment and 50% to the bank account at any time if we need in emergency time so we can easily take it out for the use and the money which we have invested before will already give us profit on monthly basis or maybe the year wise.

Some of starting investors don't understand that saving money and investing money are entirely different things. They have different purposes and play different roles in your financial strategy and your balance sheet. Making sure you are clear on this fundamental concept before you begin your journey to building wealth and finding financial independence is vital because it can save you from a lot of heartache and stress. You can still lose everything despite having a wonderful portfolios because you don't appreciate the role of cash in your profile.

Though generally it is not wise to invest all of your funds in a plan but then as they say different strokes for different folks. I know a few folks that went all in and are better for it. And there are other folks who are worse for it. I would advice a proper study before you go in at all. So as to avoid premium tears.

with regards to the question on Will you invest all your funds? No I can't invest all my funds in a business, if I invest all my funds, it means I will be left with nothing to take care of myself, it will be worse if one looses the money it will become worse for me

I won't invest all my money cause definitely i would have other things to takecare of and prolly start up a business.but then investing a reasonable amount of money won't be a bad idea.

As a general rule of thumb, you typically want to do the exact opposite of what everyone else is doing. If your friends are talking about selling bonds and putting all that money in the stock market, it might be a good time to sell some stocks and buy bonds. When everyone is getting in, you should be getting out!

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
It is not advisable to invest all your fund in a single trade or business no matter how viable the business is. It is always good to make arrangements for unforseen circumstances or plan for eventualities in business. What if something go wrong with the investment?

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
Although I am a business-minded person it is not advisable for someone to invest all his money in a particular business because anything can happen at anytime so to be very blunt I will encourage the young businessman in the house not to invest all their money at the same time in one business to avoid losses

Taking risks is the very stepping stone of a business and to excellent you have to take worthy risks and this is not a worthy risk so I am not investing all my money into a business especially if it is just one business because you do not know how the market can go and you might loose money saved for years

Business need maintenance whether you like it or not. It will be very unreasonable and unimaginably wrong to empty ones account because you want to invest money and gain all the profit. Sometimes greediness is bad in a business.

The idea is that I will never invest all my funds at once. I will save some funds.You can invest in the business, but it is better to save something so that when such a situation arises, the profit may not be high. If the situation worsens, the saved money should be spent.Don't invest together

Business need maintenance whether you like it or not. It will be very unreasonable and unimaginably wrong to empty ones account because you want to invest money and gain all the profit. Sometimes greediness is bad in a business.

You are right as most of the times, it is not about starting the business but it is about having the ability to sustain such business. What is key is finding out how one can be able to invest in the business while having some funds aside that can be use to sustain the business going forward.

The idea is that I will never invest all my funds at once. I will save some funds.You can invest in the business, but it is better to save something so that when such a situation arises, the profit may not be high. If the situation worsens, the saved money should be spent.Don't invest together
Good i am in the same line of opinion with you. If you invest all your fund in this country that you know that you don't benefit anything from your government that means you don't know the risk you are taking.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds