Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will crypto be the new normal for paying employees?

Personally I think that some people wouldn't like to be paid in cryptocurrency because it's prone to increase or decrease in value within the blinking of an eye.
Sadly, this is one of the main reason why most employees would not choose to receive their payment in cryptocurrency and this will be the reason we buy cryptocurrency would not be accepted as a means of payment worldwide.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sadly, this is one of the main reason why most employees would not choose to receive their payment in cryptocurrency and this will be the reason we buy cryptocurrency would not be accepted as a means of payment worldwide.
Stable coins could still be deployed to make sure that the employees payments for not drop before they proceed with the withdrawal process.

It would be a nice one since more people are getting interested in Crypto Currencies. Since it's not go to be a compulsory Payment method for the employees then it's a welcomed idea already.
with the way cryptocurrency is going presently now it will be the new way of paying workers because many companies are now use to cryptocurrency and and also welcoming the idea.

Stable coins could still be deployed to make sure that the employees payments for not drop before they proceed with the withdrawal process.
well if it's to make all cryptocurrencies to be stablecoin then it's going to affect the nature of cryptocurrency in general sense because people will no longer be interested to invest in it.

well if it's to make all cryptocurrencies to be stablecoin then it's going to affect the nature of cryptocurrency in general sense because people will no longer be interested to invest in it.
I mean the companies intending to use crypto Currencies to pay employees should consider paying using stable coins so that their employees don't get to lose money.

Do you think that Crypto will be the new normal for paying employees? Rather than have the money go into your bank account once a month, would it not be good to give the team member the option of being paid digitally?
Online? Yes, working online and getting online and getting paid with cryptocurrencies can be done, but offline, it will be a little difficult for now.

This is because, workers may have to deal with the issue of exchange to fiat which more widely accepted for now, but if people can transact with cryptocurrencies for everyday items both online and offline, then it may become a norm.

I thought so too after watching Musk, Bezos, and co. investing and using it for business but now that Elon has withdrawn his support from Bitcoin and Bitcoin is no more a currency to buy Tesla, I am heartbroken. Maybe EL Salvador is a ray of hope but how many countries will do the same? I would be glad if some more countries follow suit.

Online? Yes, working online and getting online and getting paid with cryptocurrencies can be done, but offline, it will be a little difficult for now.

This is because, workers may have to deal with the issue of exchange to fiat which more widely accepted for now, but if people can transact with cryptocurrencies for everyday items both online and offline, then it may become a norm.
which time I think cryptocurrency will be the new format for paying employees because many companies now and now I'm buying the ideas of cryptocurrency and the mood of exchange is very easy.

which time I think cryptocurrency will be the new format for paying employees because many companies now and now I'm buying the ideas of cryptocurrency and the mood of exchange is very easy.
Very easy and fast, but i don't think it would be used in countries that have declared total ban on crypto currencies transactions.

I think it will take a while for cryptos to be accepted as payment for salary because crypto is not available every where and there is a lot of issues while withdrawing cryptos.

Yes, stablecoin at times command higher gas fee, but using coins like LTC, BCH, XRP, TRX, DOGE etc, lower coins, can help cut down the transaction fee.
True, many organizations usually make use of this coins because of their low gas fees while some covert the amount of Bitcoin or eth they wish to transfer to one of these coins for cheaper transfer.

True, many organizations usually make use of this coins because of their low gas fees while some covert the amount of Bitcoin or eth they wish to transfer to one of these coins for cheaper transfer.
Yes, those coins are simply low when it comes to taking charges processing your coins into the destination you're sending it to.

It could be no question about that.But in my opinion no.And if that happens I think that it will not happen soon.And also that requires all the countris to have bitcoin legal or else it is really difficult to happen

Due to the volatility in crypto currency, I do not see that happening any time soon. Furthermore, the transaction cost for crypto currency is also very high compared to fiat

I think it will take a while for cryptos to be accepted as payment for salary because crypto is not available every where and there is a lot of issues while withdrawing cryptos.
Like countries that have banned crypto currencies transactions, it is usually not easy for them to withdraw their earninngs after receiving them.

due to its volatility, i'm pretty sure, that most of the employees won't accept it, maybe few will do, considering it as an investments but most of them won't take the risk

It will definitely be a good option but this is likely to be possible only in countries where Cryptocurrencies is not frowned upon and is being gradually adopted into the mainstream.

It will definitely be a good option but this is likely to be possible only in countries where Cryptocurrencies is not frowned upon and is being gradually adopted into the mainstream.
Yeah, no one would accept to get paid in crypto currencies when their government does not permit them to trade using crypto currencies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds