Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will crypto be the new normal for paying employees?

It depends on what's preferable and convenient for the employer but with they way the cryptocurrency world is largely expanding, it might become the most sort out means for payment.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do strongly wish to see that it becomes the normal very soon in the not too distant future. Because it will really.ake a lot of things easier and faster to get done

It depends on what's preferable and convenient for the employer but with they way the cryptocurrency world is largely expanding, it might become the most sort out means for payment.
It would take out the middle man for those that are looking to invest in crypto however the risk is way too high. I think that rather a percentage of their salary can be paid out in terms of crypto.

Do you think that Crypto will be the new normal for paying employees? Rather than have the money go into your bank account once a month, would it not be good to give the team member the option of being paid digitally?
Due to the votality of crypto and most especially the limitation to the knowledge of some employees who have no interest in the fluctuation of the currency won't take the idea likely with the organization or company.

The inroduction of that mode of payment for employees will be a great idae,but that will be in a situation where there will be an enlightenment especially in undeveloped climes about crypto.And also some persons might not wants to involve because of its volatile nature.

Stablecoins will be a good idea because then there is not much risk that will be involved in it in terms of your payment. However with crypto and volatility you can lose a lot if you are paid out in it.
Yes, stable coins is just ideal for keeping your funds stable and not affected in anyway by volatility. For one who doesn't want to lose his or her coin's value should store it with it.

I strongly believe in the future of crypto currencies and I believe one day it will be generally accepted as a medium exchange all over the world. It will one day be used by all. And it will make transaction very flexible and life will be stress free. Infact money will have true value then.

Do you think that Crypto will be the new normal for paying employees? Rather than have the money go into your bank account once a month, would it not be good to give the team member the option of being paid digitally?
It is certainly becoming the primary payment system. Though some crypto coin has very high fees for sending money like bitcoin and etherum, otherwise rest all of the coins are good for sending transaction, and it's very secure too.

It will be a good thing if cryptocurrency is adopted as the new means of paying employees. Getting paid through cryptocurrencies is easier and faster sometimes than fiat currency in some countries and with the rate at which cryptocurrency is been accepted globally, it is a matter of time before it is accepted as the new normal for paying employees.

People like it when they request for payment and they get it very fast. This is what cryptocurrency payment gateway can do. When organisation get to see and understand this very well, they'll start embracing this payment system with time

Seriously I don't think that this is ever going to happen because with the way the government of so many countries are fighting hard against cryptocurrency it's going to take a while before it can be accepted as a salary payment option.
I tell you, it's like there's a conspiracy with bitcoin, there's just too much restrictions placed on bitcoin recently by even government who previously accepted it.

I don't think that it is a good option to get paid through cryptocurrencies for offline work. It works well for online work though. I am saying this because the cryptocurrencies are very volatile. At least for online work, you will know when it is best to sell it so that you don't get losses and earn less than you should.

It would be a nice one since more people are getting interested in Crypto Currencies. Since it's not go to be a compulsory Payment method for the employees then it's a welcomed idea already.
most people are already using cryptocurrency to pay their workers an employee especially site owners but with the growth and popularity of cryptocurrency I think many organisations will buy the idea.

A time is coming when this is going to be very possible. Of recent El Salvador adopted Bitcoin as it's legal tender and not just long ago, Tesla accepted Bitcoin as a form of payment until it stopped due to environmental reasons.

I think in the nearest future it will be possible. The crypto world is gaining so much popularity and is being accepted by some countries. I think with time in our places of work rather than give our bank details, it will be our wallet addresses, ao fingers crossed.

For the moment, this may seem very unlikely. But as we all know and are observing the way cryptocurrencies is making wars and entries everyday, it will soon become a new normal to pay with cryptocurrencies

If you ask me I would say let it be made optional for people to choose to receive their payment I got to look into currency or through cash because if they make it to be only through cryptocurrency it means that people might lose a lot of money when cryptocurrency dips.
Sure, it's best to make it optional. Or better still, stable coins like USDT should be used in sending out Payments. The employees would decide by themselves what coins to buy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds