Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will crypto be the new normal for paying employees?

It may happen especially in some first world countries who have seen the reason why people should embrace crypto. But it may be hard in adopting it in the their world countries because of ignorance.
yes well said there are so many countries who have already ignored crypto currencies as legal and they have already ban it so i don't think it will be a normal payment option.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well it can be it with no doubt but it depends on the future of online trading and crypto currencies they are the ones that can affect a change to paying into crypto currency.

with the way cryptocurrency is going and how people were adapting to the trend of cryptocurrency I think with time it will be the new form of paying employees if it's really reliable and maintain is space in the world.

It depends on the type of.employee you're talking about. If these employees are the government employees or the regular company employees, tis might not happen any time soon. But if freelancers, it is already a new normal

Do you think that Crypto will be the new normal for paying employees? Rather than have the money go into your bank account once a month, would it not be good to give the team member the option of being paid digitally?
Very soon, wer know that there's project going on based on fiat currency which as actually been a progress in making crypto currency a wide acceptable currency....

The world keeps adapting to technological advancement so it might just be possible to see crypto become a payment method but it would have to be accepted by the government first.

Some companies and organizations have started paying their workers and partners with crypto so it could very much be the new system of payment in the future. But with the various cases of government placing a ban on crypto in various countries, that future is abit shaky

It depends on the type of.employee you're talking about. If these employees are the government employees or the regular company employees, tis might not happen any time soon. But if freelancers, it is already a new normal
Well said. It will be near impossible to see or expect a government establishment to be paying staffs in cryptocurrency going by the way they are fighting the use of such currency

Do you think that Crypto will be the new normal for paying employees? Rather than have the money go into your bank account once a month, would it not be good to give the team member the option of being paid digitally?

I really believe that employees of companies should be paid in cryptocurrencies. We are living in a digital era and we must also adopt new ways. So yes, this should be a way to pay employees' salaries. The problem is that many governments ban cryptocurrency, so this might hinder employers to pay the salaries in cryptocurrencies in some countries.

Crypto currency might be accepted as a new form of payment to employee if only people in the world generally accepted crypto currency and embraces the coin, 70% of the population don't deal with crypto currency, so it won't be easy using it as a general form of payment.

Personally I think that cryptocurrency is a very good friend in the world today but when it comes to paying workers their salaries or wages or anything I don't think it's going to be a number one payment option for any business or company.
honestly I think cryptocurrency has come to stay and people are buying the ideas everyday and with time organisations will make it a form of payment.

Their is, since most people aren't permitted to have paypal account, using stable coins as mose of payment is an alternative option.
Paypal is quite limited in their use in various regions and i think that they do have plans to extend to other regions as well in the future. Stable coins are good, but can have large transaction fees with them as well as i have seen with those in the bitpay wallet.

I don't think that would ever b possible, because is not everyone that have a wallet for crypto currency and so many still don't know how to exchange the crypto currency. So I don't think that would be possible tho.

Well said. It will be near impossible to see or expect a government establishment to be paying staffs in cryptocurrency going by the way they are fighting the use of such currency
My point exactly. This government agencies are the only ones that can make the payment with cryptocurrencies option possible. Because if they do, everyone in the country would.

I don't see this happening due to the fact that you end up paying a lot of money for transaction fees. If the fees continue to be high, I don't think people will like crypto payment

Paypal is quite limited in their use in various regions and i think that they do have plans to extend to other regions as well in the future. Stable coins are good, but can have large transaction fees with them as well as i have seen with those in the bitpay wallet.
Yes, stablecoin at times command higher gas fee, but using coins like LTC, BCH, XRP, TRX, DOGE etc, lower coins, can help cut down the transaction fee.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds