Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will crypto be the new normal for paying employees?

I don't think so because cryptocurrency is very volatile and these will make a lot of people to not even venture into it at all because they can lose part of their salaries if they are paid in cryptocurrency. I think it will be by choice because some stablecoins can actually keep your money intact for some period of time.
You have made a very good point. The value of crypto currencies are unstable and very violatile. As a result, a person might very little amount as due to the price of the crypto involved

Advertisement Placeholder
You have made a very good point. The value of crypto currencies are unstable and very violatile. As a result, a person might very little amount as due to the price of the crypto involved
Definitely, imagine if you are paid in Bitcoin and it crashes overnight. that'll be a very sad story because you can need the money immediately to sort out your problems. Using stablecoins is much better because they can actually not crash, at least at that moment.

Definitely, imagine if you are paid in Bitcoin and it crashes overnight. that'll be a very sad story because you can need the money immediately to sort out your problems. Using stablecoins is much better because they can actually not crash, at least at that moment.
I dunno if we have such a coin at the moment. Even so, it is better to use the conventional currency to make payments to get uniformity and avoid issues that will arise with the use of crypto currencies.

I dunno if we have such a coin at the moment. Even so, it is better to use the conventional currency to make payments to get uniformity and avoid issues that will arise with the use of crypto currencies.
Of course, we have such cryptocurrencies like busd, usdt and a lot of others. the thing is not not everyone will be able to use cryptocurrencies and in that case it will be optional. Personally, I like to receive every of my payment in cryptocurrency because I have some level of knowledge about it.

Of course, we have such cryptocurrencies like busd, usdt and a lot of others. the thing is not not everyone will be able to use cryptocurrencies and in that case it will be optional. Personally, I like to receive every of my payment in cryptocurrency because I have some level of knowledge about it.
You have made very good points. I think in a case where all the employees have e-wallets and are knowledgeable about crypto, then it won't be a bad idea to try it out.

You have made very good points. I think in a case where all the employees have e-wallets and are knowledgeable about crypto, then it won't be a bad idea to try it out.
it will be a very good idea if all the employees have enough knowledge of cryptocurrency and how to withdraw it when they are in need of it. I think that will be in the future but for now, not everyone will accept.

There is no any sign for cryptocurrencies to be the modern way of paying workers there money any time soon. If that start the issue of scammers will be also high too.

In as much as crypro currency is the best thing ever to have happened innthe century that people makes money from , it cannot replace the normal means of money payment because it has not been generally accepted.

In as much as crypro currency is the best thing ever to have happened innthe century that people makes money from , it cannot replace the normal means of money payment because it has not been generally accepted.
Probably, not everyone will like the idea of getting paid with cryptocurrency because some people actually do not know how it works. In a business organisation, it should be optional and those who don't want it can use the normal payment.

I doubt if cryptocurrencies payment methods would be the new normal at all. This is due to the fact that a lot of top companies do not even allow usage of cryptocurrencies for transactions.

Some companies have started the ideas of using crypto currency coin as a means of payment for their workers and also to get payment for goods bought by customers .

I believe in the future crypto will be a more popular payment method, and I believe companies will start paying via crypto because it is secure, faster and also cheaper. However, because of volatility in the crypto market I think businesses will be using stable coins instead of other cryptos like Bitcoin or even litecoin.

I believe in the future crypto will be a more popular payment method, and I believe companies will start paying via crypto because it is secure, faster and also cheaper. However, because of volatility in the crypto market I think businesses will be using stable coins instead of other cryptos like Bitcoin or even litecoin.

Cryptocurrencies will definitely become a really popular payment method in the future. I believe that if the value of cryptocurrencies were not down today, cryptocurrencies would have had been much more popular even today. However, negative impact of downfall of cryptocurrency prices have had a major effect on how cryptocurrencies are used today as a payment method.

Yeah, no one would accept to get paid in crypto currencies when their government does not permit them to trade using crypto currencies.

It's not like people can't use cryptocurrencies at all. Even with all the war against cryptocurrency, governments are still making use of it in one way or another. There are still cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to trade using their services. It's all about your business customers being open to using it for payment.

I do not think that people are still willing to receive cryptocurrencies as a form of payment, perhaps a small percentage of the population would be willing to receive them as a method of payment, also entrepreneurs have to adopt cryptocurrencies as a means of payment which is not easy to get, it takes much more education around crypto to get that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds