Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will crypto be the new normal for paying employees?

I don't see that happening until the crypto market stabilizes and does not go bullish or bearish quite often. The price fluctuation is the one issue that scares the people

Advertisement Placeholder
Having the option of doing a payment to employee should be an option to them,only if they know the value of what crypto is,and this is talking from the stand point of those from less developed countries.But most persons will like the cash option.

this can happen in the future but it is not possible for cryptocurrency to be used as normal mode for payment of employees now because the world has not fully adopted into cryptocurrency as a general and the most recognised mode of payment.

Yeah, no one would accept to get paid in crypto currencies when their government does not permit them to trade using crypto currencies.
It will be a good idea if cryptocurrency becomes the new way of paying employee it will also help in quick transaction and put payment.

Personnel have come to understand that no matter how good something is it definitely not going to be accepted by everybody so cryptocurrency is actually a good project but it can never really be accepted by all.
That is the true reality. Despite the potentials in Crypto Currencies, not everyone is willing to explore them so it is best to respect everyone's choice.

For the moment, this may seem very unlikely. But as we all know and are observing the way cryptocurrencies is making wars and entries everyday, it will soon become a new normal to pay with cryptocurrency.
Yes at the moment it seems unlikely to achieve because of the discrepancies surrounding cryptocurrency because many people still sees cryptocurrency as a ponzi or gambling they may likely rejects it.

yes well said there are so many countries who have already ignored crypto currencies as legal and they have already ban it so i don't think it will be a normal payment option.
The answer is simply no, though you have the right to your own opinion but i believe before crypto currency can be generally accepted universally for paying workers, crypto has to be generally accepted worldwide.

I believe that cryptocurrency will soon be adopted by the world in few years time,for now it might not actually be possible because people are not really sure of cryptocurrency, it might not happen now because everyone is just sceptical about crypto.

That is the true reality. Despite the potentials in Crypto Currencies, not everyone is willing to explore them so it is best to respect everyone's choice.

seriously cryptocurrency have a potential to actually be one of the leading factors in the world today but in a situation whereby the government are actually fighting cryptocurrencies as well, it's becoming so messy.

I have not been paid digitally and I do not even think that might happen soon as most companies in my country are still finding it difficult to maintain the same salary structure with increasing bank fees and ignorance of crypto market.

seriously cryptocurrency have a potential to actually be one of the leading factors in the world today but in a situation whereby the government are actually fighting cryptocurrencies as well, it's becoming so messy.
Yes, the government of so many countries are not in support of it. I wonder what would be the fate of crypto currencies if the United States decide to go against it someday.

Crypto is been used over 20% currently to psy workers or users online. Paypal leads the way when it comes payment gateway used mainly for paying people online.

Yes, the government of so many countries are not in support of it. I wonder what would be the fate of crypto currencies if the United States decide to go against it someday.

Seriously if the United States of America decide to wake up one day and fight against the use of cryptocurrency he means that it is the end of digital currency because there is nothing will make it to survive

Seriously if the United States of America decide to wake up one day and fight against the use of cryptocurrency he means that it is the end of digital currency because there is nothing will make it to survive
Yeah, so many people are still using crypto currencies because the US government is not against it and I love them for giving citizens freedom to do what they want.

Exactly for the fact that the United States of America is still backing the use of cryptocurrency for any kind of transaction that you want to do makes it's one of the things that will make it to survive anything that comes at it.
Do you think that a time would come when a new president of the United States of America could decide to ban crypto currencies?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds