Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will crypto be the new normal for paying employees?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, stablecoin at times command higher gas fee, but using coins like LTC, BCH, XRP, TRX, DOGE etc, lower coins, can help cut down the transaction fee.
These coins are specifically increasing in their price because of the fact that they have a high degree of usability to them. Many of the businesses that are accepting cryptocurrency on the other hand are rather focused on the main cryptocurrency and stable coins in order to try and reduce the risk to them, which is quite understandable.

These coins are specifically increasing in their price because of the fact that they have a high degree of usability to them. Many of the businesses that are accepting cryptocurrency on the other hand are rather focused on the main cryptocurrency and stable coins in order to try and reduce the risk to them, which is quite understandable.
Yes, they don't go for coins which is very high in gas fee. They seek for coins that are less in gas fee, so.they won't spend much. At times the stable coins charges higher gas fee, like USDT.

Yes, they don't go for coins which is very high in gas fee. They seek for coins that are less in gas fee, so.they won't spend much. At times the stable coins charges higher gas fee, like USDT.
Exactly, USDT is one of the most stable cryptocurrencies with zero or no fees as it helps to be used in acquiring others coins when you trade them for USDT without any kind of stress.

It is quite ironic to think that a stable coin whose value is being maintained is having such a high transaction fee because that goes against the use of that coin in any way.

Let's just give this a little time and see how this plays out because I know the government cannot but give in to the trend of cryptocurrencies that is becoming the thing around the world now. It will become a payment processor for government agencies soon

It is quite ironic to think that a stable coin whose value is being maintained is having such a high transaction fee because that goes against the use of that coin in any way.
That's not worth it. I've tried it on two exchanges, and the gas fee is high. In order to send your USDT coin to binance, let me say from payeer. You'll be charged more than 20% for that.

I don't think that this can be happen because the way government are trying to stop the cryptocurrency, I don't think such thing will happen.

If those online earning sites and stores will come to accept crypto as its mode of payment lots of crypto lovers will be thrilled for it.

I don't think that this can be happen because the way government are trying to stop the cryptocurrency, I don't think such thing will happen.
Exactly is going to be very difficult with what the government I've been doing for the past few years to us cryptocurrency and looking at trying to use it as a means of payment is going to be almost impossible.

I don't think most staffs would be happy to receive their payment in cryptocurrency because the system of payment is highly volatile and so their money stand a risk of being reduced unless the company decide to be paying with cable coins.

If use stable coins it will be worthwhile, cos the value of their payment won't be affected by its volatility nature, to go down unexpectedly.

I think the use if cryptocurrencies is actually becoming the new normal this days. Only that it is going to take a gradual process of time to materialize

This is not going to be a very easy decision but there are high chances with the development that is ongoing in the world there are high chances that the digital currencies will phase out physical currencies. And somany countries are working towards that direction.

In our country the crypto is not popular yet and even the digital wallet is patronized by maybe less than 10% of the employees here. Perhaps in 2 or 3 years from now we shall know if crypto will be a thing here or not. Take note that China has banned crypto and I have a feeling that some other countries will follow suit.
Nor in mine is popular. There are so many people who simply haven't the least idea about what cryptocurrencies are. They even don't know what is Paypal :eek:. Only few people living in the most industrialized federal capitals have idea and manage cryptocurrencies.
Apart of the culture in my country, I see too difficult that cryptocurrencies would substitute FIAT currency as salary to pay employees, due to their high volatility. For ex., if a 9 to 5 workmen earns 1000 reais per month, the equivalent in cryptocurrencies may drastically drop the day after cause market reasons and this employee finds himself with cryptocurrencies 100 reais worth. He couldn't maintain household due to the cryptocurrencies market plummeting. He couldn't even hold the cyptocurrency until its value increases, because it's his salary he needs along the entire month.

The more the government of most countries tries to control crypto and don't succeed makes them restrict crypto but only makes more investors invest and might make crypto the next world biggest thing
yes well said there are so many countries who have already ignored crypto currencies as legal and they have already ban it so i don't think it will be a normal payment option.

Yes, stablecoin at times command higher gas fee, but using coins like LTC, BCH, XRP, TRX, DOGE etc, lower coins, can help cut down the transaction fee.
The way technology is growing and the acceptance of cryptocurrency all over the world presently now I think with time crystal will be the normal way of paying employees their money

If use stable coins it will be worthwhile, cos the value of their payment won't be affected by its volatility nature, to go down unexpectedly.
Stablecoins will be a good idea because then there is not much risk that will be involved in it in terms of your payment. However with crypto and volatility you can lose a lot if you are paid out in it.

It would be a nice one since more people are getting interested in Crypto Currencies. Since it's not go to be a compulsory Payment method for the employees then it's a welcomed idea already.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds