Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why Is It Hard For Managers To Praise Employees For a Job Well Done?

Some people are like that, they never appreciate whatever it is that you do regardless of the positions or posts that they holds in a company. Some managers believes that there is no need in praising you since you are getting paid for the services you render for the business

Advertisement Placeholder
You can shower praise but let it not be too obvious because you might up creating jealousy among the fellow workers.

some business managers believe that there is no need to praise an employee for a job well done because he or she is being paid for such.

I think it's an issue of pride. Most people are just too proud to do such a thing to people below them. And this is one of the things that works against business growth.

Some people are like that, they never appreciate whatever it is that you do regardless of the positions or posts that they holds in a company. Some managers believes that there is no need in praising you since you are getting paid for the services you render for the business
Well some people are like that because they don't see anything special about that, as an employee you shouldn't look for that , you should concentrate in performing your responsibilities.

Well some people are like that because they don't see anything special about that, as an employee you shouldn't look for that , you should concentrate in performing your responsibilities.
That is the right thing to do by concentrating on your job and focus on how to improve yourself in the business. He might later praise you if he sees your efforts in the business.

That is the right thing to do by concentrating on your job and focus on how to improve yourself in the business. He might later praise you if he sees your efforts in the business.
Well it is true whenever they see, they will still appreciate what you have done, but it is natural in human nature for us to look for appreciation by people we are dealing with.

Well it is true whenever they see, they will still appreciate what you have done, but it is natural in human nature for us to look for appreciation by people we are dealing with.
It is very good to appreciate your employees, it motivates them to be more dedicated in discharging their business duties towards achieving the goals of the business.

It is very good to appreciate your employees, it motivates them to be more dedicated in discharging their business duties towards achieving the goals of the business.
Most managers who are not appreciative to their employee are always the most difficult one ,sometimes it is always so difficult for you to flow with them because of their harsh nature.

I think most employer want more job to be done by the workers , so he might choose not to give a congratulation message to the worker for a job Weldone I think

Stating thanks does not get everything far from you. Although one may be spent for the task, the initiative ought to be actually valued. If it simple, after that the supervisor will have actually filled out the message also. Effectively, I believe why they discover it difficult to enhance one for a great task is actually to ensure that the enhance does not enter into your head.

Most managers who are not appreciative to their employee are always the most difficult one ,sometimes it is always so difficult for you to flow with them because of their harsh nature.
I have worked with such person as a manager before. It was actually a fast food restaurant with few staff, you will have to do the job of at least two people everyday yet, the manager will shout on you and also abuse you.

I have worked with such person as a manager before. It was actually a fast food restaurant with few staff, you will have to do the job of at least two people everyday yet, the manager will shout on you and also abuse you.
Hmmm, most times they are using the high level of unemployment in the country to abuse and misuse people in the way they like, it is not nice at all, what are we going to do about this ?

Hmmm, most times they are using the high level of unemployment in the country to abuse and misuse people in the way they like, it is not nice at all, what are we going to do about this ?
It is the job of labour union to see that employees are not been abused either bodily or financially at their places of work by their employers.

Most managers believe praising their workers for a job well done will make them feel more important than the job , but I believe its good to be encouraging workers for doing their job well.
When the employer is like that, he thinks highly of himself. Because he has reached such a state, he no longer knows how to bow (bowing is a sign of respect to someone). His position will not last long if that is how an employer behaves.

If the manager is under immense pressure from the owner or management to deliver he will have no choice than to not only commend them for job well done but beg them to deliver on any task given them.

The simple reason why its hard for managers to thanks employees is because they think it's their job so there is no need of thanking them and also because they think they are been paid for it.

It is the job of labour union to see that employees are not been abused either bodily or financially at their places of work by their employers.
It is also the responsibility of an employee to make sure that they report any manager that abused them financially or physically to the labour Union for proper investigation

It is also the responsibility of an employee to make sure that they report any manager that abused them financially or physically to the labour Union for proper investigation
This is a hood suggestion but it is not every employees have the power or knowledge to report his manager to the labour union especially when it involves a low level staff in a company.

It relies upon their state of mind the greater part of the directors don't paid because of the Employees for their function admirably done yet just not many of them like Their representatives for investing their total amounts of energy and potential in their business just couple of individuals are honored with this nature additionally the majority of them are discourteous and it not liked individual as I discussed my supervisor was so he generally like the individuals who function admirably and give them award too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds