Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why companies lose their best Employees?

You have explained everything but in addition,two heads are better than one. Some managers go on handling the business there on way and that's very bad. You need to seek advice from your employees before taking the next step.
That's true, but from your point of view, do you think a manager not listening or even asking about the ideas of the employees could lead to the employees leaving?

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, but from your point of view, do you think a manager not listening or even asking about the ideas of the employees could lead to the employees leaving?
I don't think so. Manger's not listening to their employees might not lead the employees leaving, I just said that because that's what most managers do,and it does not help in the growth of the company. Or as a manager do you think there's no need of listening to your employees ideas?

I don't think so. Manger's not listening to their employees might not lead the employees leaving, I just said that because that's what most managers do,and it does not help in the growth of the company. Or as a manager do you think there's no need of listening to your employees ideas?
Oh now I understand you better, I also think there is need for a manager to listen to his or her employees. Like they say no man is an island, there might be employees who have knowledge in specific places that the manager does not.

The main reason why most of the companies losses their best employees is their management. It's because they can't give them the facilities they deserve and don't listen to their issues. Even if we are employees we still need respect and if one don't receive that will decide to leave.
Yeah, it's true. Another reason is when they feel undervalued, or being treated poorly or given their deserved respect. Losing your best employee could crumble the business

Oh now I understand you better, I also think there is need for a manager to listen to his or her employees. Like they say no man is an island, there might be employees who have knowledge in specific places that the manager does not.
That's true. But at the cost of gathering ideas you need to be very careful. There are some people who seems to help you but there ideas leads to destruction.

Most Managers tend to adopt the Theory X approach even when the environment doesn't call for such. They tend to loose their best employees because they've refused to recognize that personnels are the foundation and asset of any establishment.

That is also a factor to consider as an employee,because the pay is a major motivation in any organsation,but then to some extent career advance is also very important when it comes to how some persons view success.
Well ,most business are always so organised to pay their employees perfectly while others are not organised, when your business is not organised it comes with a lot of risk I some of this is that there is a higher chance of business failure.

Well ,most business are always so organised to pay their employees perfectly while others are not organised, when your business is not organised it comes with a lot of risk I some of this is that there is a higher chance of business failure.
Organisanal structure and the managerial style play a major role on why most persons would want to remain with a particular organisation,apart from pay increase,the method the management treats employees also matters,this will make them feel and behave in a manner that they too have a stake in the organisation.

Organisanal structure and the managerial style play a major role on why most persons would want to remain with a particular organisation,apart from pay increase,the method the management treats employees also matters,this will make them feel and behave in a manner that they too have a stake in the organisation.
There are some corporate business organisation that are so organised, sometimes this always make me to wonder if there is always any problem in the business organisation at all, definitely as you said it all depends on arrangement and corporation.

In most cases the problem stems from a conflict of interest in corporate goals. Some employers might prefer if their staff are stagnated career wise which would definitely not sit well with some. And when this comes to the fore it becomes a big problem and then some might decide to leave. It could also be a case of poor pay, and when you ask for an increase it becomes problematic.

What I understand is that any company who is interested to keep and secure their best employee will always try the most possible way to do it, when a company's manager is careless about their best employee then they have to lose it.

There are most of the time when an employee have opinions, advice and solutions to problems at work that are even better than the manager or the owner of the company but most of the advise are been casted away.

There are most of the time when an employee have opinions, advice and solutions to problems at work that are even better than the manager or the owner of the company but most of the advise are been casted away.
Very true, though I believe some managers do not accept the ideas of others cause they do not want others to notice the potential of others, after all managers can be replaced as well, what do you think?

What I understand is that any company who is interested to keep and secure their best employee will always try the most possible way to do it, when a company's manager is careless about their best employee then they have to lose it.
Yeah, sometimes it is just the carelessness of the company owners. They do not treat their best employees well. They could be dismissing their ideas or never giving them a chance, hence the employee look for better places where they can be heard.

Yeah, sometimes it is just the carelessness of the company owners. They do not treat their best employees well. They could be dismissing their ideas or never giving them a chance, hence the employee look for better places where they can be heard.
Hmmm, you have a point there though but what if this managers actually have a reason for rejecting these ideas, and they might have probably told them the reason. Would you still blame them?

The reason while companies lose their best Employees is that they refused to pay good salary and allowance. The yearly promotion of the best Employees with good recommendation were denied by company.

Companies loose their employees for lots of reasons,one very good reason I believe is lack of motivation. If an employee feels demotivated, then the job becomes boring and resignation is close.

Companies loose their employees for lots of reasons,one very good reason I believe is lack of motivation. If an employee feels demotivated, then the job becomes boring and resignation is close.
Hmm good point but what actually demotivates an employee? In a situation where they are being paid on time and with good working environment, is it still possible to be demotivated?

Hmm good point but what actually demotivates an employee? In a situation where they are being paid on time and with good working environment, is it still possible to be demotivated?
I think employees become less motivated or disinterested when the working conditions are unfavorable to him. It may also be because there are new opportunities in other places for such employee to try out.

Yes the carelessness of the company's owner is always the cause in Most cases, well as an employee I won't have any problem because after all they are the one that are losing it and not be in particular, I cannot withstand a situation in which I am not being appreciated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds