Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why companies lose their best Employees?

Companies can loose their best employees if the new working policies does not favour employees, or when the organisation does not pay it workers well and on time.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are different reasons a company could lose his or her best employee. It could be low pay or r even poor relationship with the employer.

I think employees become less motivated or disinterested when the working conditions are unfavorable to him. It may also be because there are new opportunities in other places for such employee to try out.
Does salary also classify as a good working environment? Cause I have seen some companies where they have all the necessary tools and equipment needed to run the business and produce good results but most of the employees still try to find all places to work.

There are companies that will definitely lose their best employees to petty jealousy and the lack of appreciating what these genius employees are doing for their organization. A little bit of appreciation will go along way in keeping them a long time.

There is what the call a boss to his employees relationship. They way he or she treats employees make the company stay long

Hmm good point but what actually demotivates an employee? In a situation where they are being paid on time and with good working environment, is it still possible to be demotivated?
Paid on time doesn't mean effective payment, paying on time does it mean the pay is good? And there's a general know that employers pay their employees low

Paid on time doesn't mean effective payment, paying on time does it mean the pay is good? And there's a general know that employers pay their employees low
Though you are correct but this does not apply to everyone, I have seen cases where the employees are paid well, but they still search for other places they feel would pay higher. That's just humans for you, they are always seeking for a more better opportunity.

Does salary also classify as a good working environment? Cause I have seen some companies where they have all the necessary tools and equipment needed to run the business and produce good results but most of the employees still try to find all places to work.
I think it does to many employees. Low enumeration is one of the major reasons why people quit their jobs. I know many people who won't mind working in an unfriendly work environment as long as they are paid well.

I think it does to many employees. Low enumeration is one of the major reasons why people quit their jobs. I know many people who won't mind working in an unfriendly work environment as long as they are paid well.
Haha, that's actually true though, I had a family friend who works in a company that hardly gives them breaks. He works form 8am to 10 at night, even on weekends he goes to the office, yet he refuses to change cause of the amount he is being paid.

Haha, that's actually true though, I had a family friend who works in a company that hardly gives them breaks. He works form 8am to 10 at night, even on weekends he goes to the office, yet he refuses to change cause of the amount he is being paid.

This is just one of such instances. People will always stay on a job that pays more no matter the stress. Job satisfaction isn't the primary determinant of the occupation people do over here.

The company will lose our best work as if the salary is nothing to write home about. It is very bad month for a company to take good care of the best brain working for the success of the business. Human resources is the greatest resources a company can ever have.

This is just one of such instances. People will always stay on a job that pays more no matter the stress. Job satisfaction isn't the primary determinant of the occupation people do over here.
We can't really blame them though, the society and economy has made it so. With the rate of how the price of goods and services are going up, it has become pretty hard to actually survive, hence people no longer care about their happiness, as long as they make enough to have a good standard of living, they are willing to do them.

When the corporate bureaucracy starts moving towards career advancement, top employees often leave. Managers may understand the "red tape" mentality, but some good ideas, such as not talking about flexible work arrangements, can be offensive.

Though you are correct but this does not apply to everyone, I have seen cases where the employees are paid well, but they still search for other places they feel would pay higher. That's just humans for you, they are always seeking for a more better opportunity.
True, humans can be like that, but it's raw for employees to leave an organization with good pay and good environment for a search to a new organisation especially in this era of job insecurity.

True, humans can be like that, but it's raw for employees to leave an organization with good pay and good environment for a search to a new organisation especially in this era of job insecurity.
Indeed it's rare, but once they are able to secure a better place, they would definitely leave. It's only on few occasions you might see someone that would remain simply out of loyalty.

A company will lose some of her best Brain if they don't pay salary on time and still owe them for some months. People will have no other option than to look for another better place to work so as to make the ends meet.

We can't really blame them though, the society and economy has made it so. With the rate of how the price of goods and services are going up, it has become pretty hard to actually survive, hence people no longer care about their happiness, as long as they make enough to have a good standard of living, they are willing to do them.
This is very true. Due to the rise in the cost of living and inflation, many people are now after jobs with higher income irrespective of the stress or unfavorable conditions attached to it.

This is very true. Due to the rise in the cost of living and inflation, many people are now after jobs with higher income irrespective of the stress or unfavorable conditions attached to it.
Exactly, cause even with the increase of the price of various things, the company would not increase your salary, cause it's also affecting them. So it's better to search for other high paying jobs

When employees speak up on a particular issue, project or risk at work do managers even care to listen!
What good is there to having meetings involving your employees, asking for advice on a certain project, asking what could be improved in the company, if you’ll just end up doing it your way? Sure, as a manager, you need to be able to make a decision and settle matters but listening to your employees at all time makes a difference. When decision making is inclusive, employees do their best to achieve the company's aim. If otherwise, they quit their job and look for a company that respect their views and listen to employees complains and contribution.
In most cases the problem stems from a conflict of interest in corporate goals. Some employers might prefer if their staff are stagnated career wise which would definitely not sit well with some. And when this comes to the fore it becomes a big problem and then some might decide to leave. It could also be a case of poor pay, and when you ask for an increase it becomes problematic.

The management of most firms is the primary reason for the loss of their best employees. It's because they can't provide people with the services they demand and don't listen to their complaints .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds