Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are you hiring only experienced staff?

I think whenever I have to do business, I have to keep the staff clean. I have already experienced that they know how to work. Hiring such staff will help the business grow.Will give more profit so good staff is very important to group the business

Advertisement Placeholder
Why hire an inexperienced employee if you own a company over someone who is professional and can advance your business? You know why businesses often choose a qualified guy to others who are not skilled when talking about these things. The inexperienced workers are able to be recruited to understand the experienced.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
Because can be run by experienced and willing staff , how could you grow your business by hiring new comers having no experience at , how could they work if they don't have enough knowledge and they didn't even done such work before.. it needs extra training to make them qualified for job..

I got your point. Amateurs should have opportunity to turn into professionals. But when a business hire they always try to save their time so already known skilled get preferences and they want more done per day. It is natural if I am good in trading not 30% but 70% i will try to gain profit a day.

Experienced staff needs little to no training before you employ them thereby reducing the amount of money that you will spend on training. Experienced staff brings about better job, work or products result than inexperience staff. If inexperienced staff dominate your workforce you will dedicate so much energy, time and resources that needed to be used on something else will be spent supervising them.

The present of an experienced staff is very needed in a business or company that one deserves it do the salary will be much the important of an experience that can never be overemphasized he will be the bedrock of the company and the one that stand in place of the managing director so if a company offered to pay an experience that have it is very good and the betterment of the company

Why would I spend money on people who do not have skills, knowledge, and experience? Experienced means the person has knowledge and skills, he can make your business successful. Inexperienced people do have enough knowledge and skills to make your business successful
I understand the point you make. However, those experienced staff once knew nothing. If someone didn't start by hiring them, they would never have acquired skills. Just my two pieces.

Hiring experience staff is to justify the quantity and quality of the product of a business. I believe that the business/ organization doesn't want to spend money on any staff to acquire skills on the production of their product that is why they are hiring experience staff.

I think every successful businessman dreams of having the staff with the most experience.If it is easy to do, you will be able to develop it a lot Having eight experienced staff will make your business very grouped. This is the dream of every businessman.

Now I understand that the reason for hiring only experienced staff boils down to the quality of the job done and also saving the cost of training inexperienced staff. However, I think inclusiveness can be the solution.

I feel experience plays a great role in a company's goal that is why they need experience hands on deck. Some of this company do not have the resource to starting training and re training those without experience.

The answer to the question you asked why are are you hiring only experienced staff is that when you higher experienced staff, you don't need to stress yourself in the work, all you need to do is tell them what to do, then they will do it

It's like this @Keibah , for a while I was looking for a job and the same thing always happened to me. Until I go to work in a bank, because they have a study institute and there they send students as interns, which is valid as experience, the above allowed me to enter as an employee. Then I got another job with previous experience in the area.
Companies prefer hiring experienced candidates over entry level staffs because of the cost of training they may incur in teaching the new staffs, and human error that may arise from training but experienced candidates know what to do.

You cultivate the best customer service experience in the industry by recruiting the right person who loves clients and co-workers alike. In order to develop your business, candidates who have excellent interpersonal skills are important.

You need experienced staff that already has the knowledge of the job description so that when they get the job they can start working immediately, you want people who would be able to deliver results in due time and for those who are inexperienced some companies later put up job advert for graduate trainees that is why as a fresh graduate it is good to start at a company as a graduate training which will get you required experience.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
There should be strict government directives on retirement. If the experienced and the old failed to retire, the young won't get job at entry level.
If the experienced retired, the subordinates will get promoted and as such job opening will be available at entry level for young school leavers to pick up and grow a career for themselves too

Companies prefer hiring experienced candidates over entry level staffs because of the cost of training they may incur in teaching the new staffs, and human error that may arise from training but experienced candidates know what to do.
If it's true @Eodine , there is the cost and human error of training. However, I consider that in all countries there should be study sites where students attend companies as interns or apprentices, in order to obtain the experience that companies require and thus avoid being rejected for lack of it.

If you're considering someone with experience, be sure to look at his/her longevity at previous companies and reason for looking to avoid hiring a candidate who jumps around often." There are benefits and drawbacks that come ...

There are some particular type of businesses that require highly trained and skillful employees,if not the business will incur losses. Sensitive businesses like that needs experts,examples of such businesses are cryptocurrencies,a novice can't succeed with this unless when highly trained.

For me, hiring experienced staff means cost reduction on trainings even if you have to train, it wont be as intensive as when hiring someone with no experience. Also, hiring experienced person may indicate higher productivity. You become better when you've been doing something for a long time.
Finally, experience may improve problem solving skill. If you've being in an industry, some type of challenges are not new which when encoumtered by an experience worker, it would be attended fast while an unexperienced person may require the intervention of the boss/manager as the case maybe

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds