Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are you hiring only experienced staff?

This has always been one of the issues that most graduates are having as they don't have experience and most companies don't want to train new graduates instead they prefers experience.To retrain someone workers require a lot of money some of those companies are not willing to do retraining. They rather hire ready made that has the experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
The reason employer wants ex[erienced staff is because they don't want to spend money to train staff on the job,this would be waste of precious time.
And also an experienced staff would have been doing similar kind of job for some period.

Many organizations are always on the look out for experienced staff truly and rightly so, if we are being honest. This is a safer option compared to hiring a rookie with no prior experience. It is a huge risk many organizations are not willing to take.

If it's true @Eodine , there is the cost and human error of training. However, I consider that in all countries there should be study sites where students attend companies as interns or apprentices, in order to obtain the experience that companies require and thus avoid being rejected for lack of it.
Yes, there are virtual online sites where you can learn to Garner experience but it is a known fact that some real life work can't be learn on the screen of an electronic device like cutting through something, using an equipment all these needs to be practical and perfected with time on the job, I hope you get the point

Yes, there are virtual online sites where you can learn to Garner experience but it is a known fact that some real life work can't be learn on the screen of an electronic device like cutting through something, using an equipment all these needs to be practical and perfected with time on the job, I hope you get the point
I understand the point perfectly @Eu, when I wrote the comment, I expressed "students attend companies as interns or apprentices" precisely because I mean offline business. Since as you explain "some real life jobs cannot be learned on the screen of an electronic device".

I understand the point perfectly @Eu, when I wrote the comment, I expressed "students attend companies as interns or apprentices" precisely because I mean offline business. Since as you explain "some real life jobs cannot be learned on the screen of an electronic device"
For students to attend companies as interns or apprentice would be a very good idea and would help such student gain relevant experience for the labour market and would be a good way to reduce number of students who don't get recruited because of experience

In this article, we’ll try to answer that question. We’ll also point you in the direction of several successful Bitcoin investors who can provide guidance on how to successfully navigate a bull market.

Concerning business experience staff is needed to promote the business to next level. Many business owners fail because of lacking experience in the business, experience is needed in business to move forward quick.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
Cryptocurrencies can act like real money—in a sense, they are real money—but they take a digital monetary form and are not managed or governed by any central authority. A true product of the digital age, cryptocurrencies operate without the involvement of banks, governments, or any middleman. However, in most cases you will need to use a digital currency exchange to buy and sell your digital assets.

For students to attend companies as interns or apprentice would be a very good idea and would help such student gain relevant experience for the labour market and would be a good way to reduce number of students who don't get recruited because of experience
That is exactly what I meant. It is a very good option, in my country there is the "INCE" whose initials are National Institute of Training and Education. There the students are prepared in a theoretical and practical way, where they carry out internships in companies and the INCE pays them for it. When they graduate and seek employment, they already have the required experience.

Hiring only experienced staff is not healthy for the growth of the organisation, for every organisation there should be Mixed quality of members of staff, experienced, hard worker but really have too much experience, visionary staff, technical staff. These will help the organisation to be balanced
[automerge]1613156173[/automerge]
Hiring only experienced staff is not healthy for the growth of the organisation, for every organisation there should be Mixed quality of members of staff, experienced, hard worker but really have too much experience, visionary staff, technical staff. These will help the organisation to be balanced

The reason why companies employ educated people is because they are more skilled and some of them studies the course at school so they more than you think so I think companies should employ educated people.

Not every organization that do this, sometimes organization also absorb interns without experience then groom them before they become full staff, to think of this policy ban inexperienced person might not be able to make some professional decisions

When you own an organization you have to employ competent and experience staff so as to help your business grow and they tends to bring new ideas that might to increase productivity which help to improve your company

They also say that working through staffing firms has become one of the most effective ways for this talent to find employment opportunities with less hassle and resistance. ... For business leaders, hiring older workers means hiring experience, dependability and a solid work ethic.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
Yes, you're absolutely right, experienced workers will always know how to face difficulties and challenges in business because this is what they already know about. Inexperienced employees might not have gotten enough exposure

You are looking for an experienced staff but can't pay the salary that an experienced staff deserves. Who does that. The years of experience these companies wants baffles me. A fresh graduate with 5 years experience. Mtchew.

If I happen to own a medium scale business, I would definitely hire a mixture of new graduates and experienced employees, this would provide an avenue for development of the non experienced and the experienced ones, doing these would grow your business and prepare the workers for further challenges.

because that saves employers lot of time, teaching someone how can a job be done isn't easy at all and might need time, effort and energy that means money for companies employers, that's the reason

That is exactly what I meant. It is a very good option, in my country there is the "INCE" whose initials are National Institute of Training and Education. There the students are prepared in a theoretical and practical way, where they carry out internships in companies and the INCE pays them for it. When they graduate and seek employment, they already have the required experience.
It is good that your country is already finding solution to unemployment, I am sure that the country is not in Africa. In Africa, they have good plans but self centeredness would make government agencies turn s bling eye to important things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds