Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are you hiring only experienced staff?

He also says that working through staff companies has become one of the most effective ways to find employment with less hassle and resistance to this skill. ... For business leaders, hiring big workers means hiring experience, dependence and solid work ethic.

Advertisement Placeholder
Many organizations hire inexperience staff every now and then, they call it entry-level and its meant for fresh graduates with a ridiculously low age requirement most times. The hiring of experienced hands usually arise when a company is trying to fill a staff gap in the organization, and there's no time for training those people, hence the need for them to have an experience in the required field.

Employees always don't his because they are afraid of putting their business and establishment into the hands of the so-called inexperienced employee. That is not so cool for me though. If they keep doing this I guess all the experienced workers will age away without anybody to employ anymore right?

They also say that working through staffing firms has become one of the most effective ways for this talent to find employment opportunities with less hassle and resistance. ... For business leaders, hiring older workers means hiring experience, dependability and a solid work ethic.

Benefits of hiring experience staff Older talent have a better self-knowledge. Older talent are multi-skilled and adaptable

According to my own point of view, in the aspect of employing professional staff, I'm doing that because I want my business too be accurate and well done. you know sometimes when your employ non-professional staff you have more damages in production

Most companies need experienced staff because they don't have time or resources to train new and inexperienced staff. Sometimes too some staff who have learnt so much about a position might get another better offer somewhere and will resign without prior notice this makes the company on a look out for replacement

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
Many businesses employ experienced employees for efficiency purpose. They also do so to minimize the cost of training new entrant. Experience they say is the best teacher. Experience employees tend to improve productivity greatly.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
BecauseThis is a wonderful opportunity for me to get interviewed at such a renowned company.
Your organization will surely prove to be an excellent platform for me to establish my skills and knowledge in the corporate world.
Even though I am a fresher, I assure you that I will give my best and work to my full potential so that I can contribute as much as I can towards the growth

The major reason why different companies hire or employ experience workers is that experience workers are tends to adapt to works without the employer not having to put them through on the job role they are going into

This is one sad act you find mainly in poor countries and it is so sad. Young graduates without experience are almost never going to get a good job. But on the defense of the business it is them not wasting resources on a staff that will leave.

You are absolutely right. I wonder how inexperienced people will gain experience without being hired. I think it's selfishness on the organizations part, they need someone who had has an experience in the said field and carry out thier jobs effectively

I totally agree with this take, it is really annoying as a young professional. You just left school and you are trying to get a job only to see HR requesting for years of experience. And you begin to wonder where you will get the experience if someone does not take a chance with you. I feel this practice needs to stop so as to give the younger generation a chance also.

It is true that many companies prefer employees that are experience than non experience employees. The reason for this is not farfetched employing experienced workers reduces the stress of training and money you will be spending for training the workers.

It is not really their intention to look for a well-experienced applicant. So that is to first get the attention of experienced applicants in an ad, so that just in case they start work will only spend a little time or days in training. And when they do not find anyone with experience, they lower the standards in their ad so that they can earn even without experience. That's what I noticed every time I apply, it says, "with experience in the said field", "atleast college level". But a few days later I was still thinking that the ad had been posted, meaning that they had not yet received an applicant, so I tried, then i passed the interview, in the end, they hire me even though im not experienced in that field and i did even go to college.

Experience is a vital requirements when recruiting labor force. No employer would want to place an employee in a position without trust on the employee. Moreover this helps the company saves cost of training new recruits.

Everyone wishes to hire experienced staff because they want professionals who have previous experience on the type of project they want to embark on, quality hands results in good productivity.

When you give a job to a well skilled and competent person, you are always sure of the result and even proud. The cost of hiring an unqualified or incompetent worker in the long run is always higher than the cost of hiring a competent one.

If you are running a big business and you want to hire a people, I think to be looking for employee is to come and work for you, not to be come and do a practical. It's only small business that will hire a I people not a big business. Because big business will need a experience person that will add more value to their company.

Yeah alot of businesses only hire people with experience on the job positions that is vacant in their company or organization. Although I dont totally agree with this decision infact I find it unfair but to some extent I understand why they do these. They only employ workers with experience because it totally save them the time and money that would cost them in training fresh employees.

The reasons why people hire experienced workers is that they will be more good and efficient than amateurs, your mind will be rest assured if you give your job to an expert, it won't need supervision like that of a job given to a new employer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds