Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are you hiring only experienced staff?

As for me I see no reasons why I will hire only experienced staff because they will also used experience to steal from my company or business, I will rather employ does that are not experienced so that we can reduce unemployment also employ unexperienced so that they can also have the experience later in the future when they want to established there own business it won't be difficult for them

Advertisement Placeholder
This is actually the problem of most companies, they always look for the experience workers and not ready to train new workers who have no experience yet on that particular job, although for new companies that just start they need experience workers to penetrate the market.

As a businessman you are hiring experienced staff, because this will keep your business going smoothly and also prevent you form having problems when it come to staff behaviour and efficient output. Experience staff enables your business to grow fast.

Thats the major problem facing the job opportunity in the society because those who are experienced and can work are those allowed and recognized as being competent.
While others with no experience are not given chance to improve themselves. Ammendment should be made.

No one wants to stress him or herself talking or supervising all the time.Since we are constantly heading into a skill-dominated market, clever recruiters should take advantage of the ability to find talented applicants by finding talents who battle against more subtle biases.It's only small business that will hire a I people not a big business. Because big business will need a experience person that will add more value to their company.

Experience staff helps saves money and time that would have used in training other inexperience staff. They have why it takes to do the job adequately. They are skillful as well as exposed to different methods of getting the job done.

When you run a business you all need experience staff for your job to progress and rich another level
An experienced and reliable professional can hit the ground running with little to no training. They efficiently fill the skills gap within your organization and often bring strong communication and leadership skills to the table. ... Hiring someone with no experience challenges you as a manager

hiring an experienced staff is a good idea because it will help your business grow and it will also help your brings or customers, especially if your business is a very large business so it is advisable for you to employee and experienced workers.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
I do understand where you are coming from, however from a company perspective it is very important that you have experience because they are looking for someone that can fulfil the tasks of the job requirement. Because that is the reason that they are paying the person in the first place. There is no training that is being offered in that job. However, there are many internships that can train you and I feel that is where you are meant to start and build up your experience.

Experience is a vital requirements when recruiting labor force. No employer would want to place an employee in a position without trust on the employee. Moreover this helps the company saves cost of training new recruits.
experience is most important thing which every company can prefer it .you also seen the different vaccinses where experience is pointed oyout.
Every company want to heir experience Labour and experience worker to run it fast.so esexperience is most important element of a business or job to manage it beterly

Employers used to believe that skills plus experience would eventually make you a good manager. We don’t believe that anymore. Management requires a unique set of skills that doesn’t come from technical experience.

It’s sad that the current work force are only much more interested in the hiring of experienced staff than investing in the future with fresh minds who are ready to explore and seek new usage of the latest technologies to achieve better results.

I don’t recruit CV’s. I recruit people. It begs the question; ‘why do companies hire based on experience and not personality, aptitude and attitude?’

Like most things in recruitment, it’s subjective. It depends on the situation. Although it would be wrong to tar all companies with the same brush there’s a consensus from candidates I speak to who want to change sectors that “they just can’t get a chance”. I think it is equally as daunting for a lot of companies to hire someone with no experience as it is for someone with no experience to break into a company who have specific criteria to be hired.
[automerge]1612974678[/automerge]
I don’t recruit CV’s. I recruit people. It begs the question; ‘why do companies hire based on experience and not personality, aptitude and attitude?’

Like most things in recruitment, it’s subjective. It depends on the situation. Although it would be wrong to tar all companies with the same brush there’s a consensus from candidates I speak to who want to change sectors that “they just can’t get a chance”. I think it is equally as daunting for a lot of companies to hire someone with no experience as it is for someone with no experience to break into a company who have specific criteria to be hired.

It is the right thing to do company hire experience workers in order to curtail expenses. To retrain someone workers require a lot of money some of those companies are not willing to do retraining. They rather hire ready made that has the experience.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
This is because they have the expertise to manage a business or project. Their expertise has been tested and trusted and so they are always in demand. Inexperienced applicants cam gain work experience by volunteering. Once they volunteer they garner the required skills in the process.

The reason why most company or business hire experienced employees is because they have more to offer in there respective fields. You don't have to trained them when employing them, they know what to do and how to get the job done.

Yes you are absolutely right. Many of unemployed people having great marks or score in their degrees but can not get job because lack of experience. So many companies reject people because of experience so they always look for experienced person.

Most businesses are only employing experienced staffs in a bid to try and avoid having to train the new staffs because of the time and the resources they will utilise to train this new Staffs. This has always been one of the issues that most graduates are having as they don't have experience and most companies don't want to train new graduates instead they prefers experience.

Every company will always wants to hire an employee that have full knowledge of what the job is all about in order to avoid mistakes that could lead to losses and failures in the company. It also helps the employer to reduce cost of training of his employees.

Training a novice to become an expert takes time. The only way to avoid this is to hire an experienced person or an expert to take on the job. an experienced person knows the next thing to do when you place them at a particular job. This helsp to speed up the whole things and keep the system running smoothly. It makes it easy to replace a vacuum in the workplace.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds