Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are you hiring only experienced staff?

If you are new in business,you can hire experienced staffs majorly so as to develop your business thereby bringing growth to it..It's not wrong to get an inexperience staff to work for you,but since it's a new business,I will suggest you go for experienced staffs and as time goes on,you can as well employ an inexperience one who will be trained on how to perform his or her duties..

Advertisement Placeholder
It is good that your country is already finding solution to unemployment, I am sure that the country is not in Africa. In Africa, they have good plans but self centeredness would make government agencies turn s bling eye to important things.
No, my country is not in Africa @Eodine . Even so, I can tell you that it was a constant struggle to get to where we are now. It is a drawback when employers demand experience but do not give the opportunity to acquire it, even if they have their reasons, they should find a way to help.

if you need to get your job done as a owner of a company you need to hire someone who is experienced lot and how much were who were you just come and use your job to learn so it is advisable not to give your job to somebody who is not experience because somebody with experience will give you a confirmed job will give you in fact you won't need to struggle there will be an express delivery cleaning job and the job will be done well.

I think every businessman wants to have a good staff and a businessman wants the staff to be skilled. He knows everything about my business.Every businessman wants his business to grow and develop. Such staff know the business, they have knowledge of everything and they can grow the business.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
Yes, its peculiar in so many businesses, some want from 2 years experience upward, reason being that they need capable hands that can undertake each stages involve in the production processes without mistakes because it is assume that they are already familiar with the processes.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
Well the missio and vision of the organization will be best fulfilled by hiring only qualified and competent start to help in fulfilling the mission of the company.besides, who would want to hire a less skilled employee in the first place?

I think everyone wants their business to grow. That's why I want all the money they invest in the business to be staffed to the best of their ability.Everybody liked the things he made. Brother, it will come to him to bring the trained stock, which will work. How good the staff will be. He will google. He will make a profit.

Yes you are absolutely right. Many of unemployed people having great marks or score in their degrees but can not get job because lack of experience. So many companies reject people because of experience so they always look for experienced person.
But how are this people going to get experience if they keep rejecting them over lack of experience. For you to get experience you must work hard to gain the experience, but almost all the company sre looking for experience.

But how are this people going to get experience if they keep rejecting them over lack of experience. For you to get experience you must work hard to gain the experience, but almost all the company sre looking for experience.
Yes your point is valid, this is not good , because every company demands for experience and no compromise on experience by them. It should be changed now every company should have 1 2 without experience at very low salary after experience they should give good salary.

Well the missio and vision of the organization will be best fulfilled by hiring only qualified and competent start to help in fulfilling the mission of the company.besides, who would want to hire a less skilled employee in the first place?
Don't you think the experienced ones started from a place of no experience too? They were given the chance to grow. A company doesn't to have to hire all the unskilled people out there but training one or two would make a difference. My two pieces.

eso

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that
Experienced staff help to move the company further because they will need little or no Supervision since they are already experienced and have been in the same category of business for a while you do not need to stress yourself concerning them because they already know what to do and how to do them.

They also say that working through staffing firms has become one of the most effective ways for this talent to find employment opportunities with less hassle and resistance. ... For business leaders, hiring older workers means hiring experience, dependability and a solid work ethic.

It's mainly to keep the company stable other times the company don't have the time to teach the inexperienced on what or the daily activities that is expected of them. So they are most like to go for experienced so as to keep the business afloat. That's basically the reason most companies go for experienced staff.

Just like in everyday we all want to have the best of everything any any possible time. This applies to everything. When we make decisions we law want to make the best decisions. We scale everything on a preference and make decisions based on best needs. This also applies with hiring people to work for us. We want the best so as to get the most out of our business

I understand that many people want the best for themselves. However, I just know that the best didn't just wake up as the best. They were allowed to grow. I believe inexperienced people deserve that too.

As a business owner it is only logical you hire the services of a person who has experience in the nature of your job. But sometimes some employers gives room for learning though it is actually very rare in most cases everyone wants someone with experience, they have forgotten that if everyone hires the experienced one how will the inexperience ones gain experience.

As a business owner it is only logical you hire the services of a person who has experience in the nature of your job. But sometimes some employers gives room for learning though it is actually very rare in most cases everyone wants someone with experience, they have forgotten that if everyone hires the experienced one how will the inexperience ones gain experience.
Exactly the point. Though some employers give room for training, I think more should be doing that. There's a lot of Job hunters out there and this is one of the reasons they aren't getting in - experience.

Wow. This is real a nice and enlightening post. I hope replies on this post answers the question that have been bothering me. I think I'll get solid replies that will answer my business questions.
[automerge]1615796086[/automerge]

Wow. This is real a nice and enlightening post. I hope replies on this post answers the question that have been bothering me. I think I'll get solid replies that will answer my business questions.

[automerge]1615796086[/automerge]

Wow. This is real a nice and enlightening post. I hope replies on this post answers the question that has been bothering me. I think I'll get solid replies that will answer my business questions.
I'm sure the replies here already have more than enough responses. Some will align with your views and others won't. But what is important is learning critically.

Before continuing with my discussion I would like to define what an experienced workers entails and it's advantages to business.
An experienced worker is a personnel that is very expert and competent in performing the business activity and can bring maximised profit at a low cost nd input.
All business must actually and surely appoint and collect experienced workers because that's will actually bring profit to the business .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds