Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is the richest person in the world?

Well, there are lots of rich people around the world. We have the likes of elon musk, bill gates, mark zuckerberg, among others.. But based on some factors, elon musk is the richest man in the world

Advertisement Placeholder
Elon musk is one of the richest man in the world now because of the Tesla company, satoshi nakamoto is also predicted as one of the richest man because a lot of people believe he still have millions of bitcoins in his wallet till now.

I think the two people who can gonna be the next richest person in the world are ELON MUSK AND SATOSHI NAKAMOTO ( IF HE THE REAL FOUNDER BUT SOME SAY THAT BITCOIN WAS FOUNDED BY SOME ANONYMOUS PEOPLE)
I don't think Elon musk is the richest person in the world as of today July 4. And as for the Satoshi nakamoto, that is not the persons real names too, it is a pseudo name of some sort

I don't know specifically who is the richest person in the world, but I have two people in mind which I can suggest are the richest people in the world which is Elon musk and Jack ma, they are the top richest people based on their net worth.

Until recently Jeff Bezos was the richest person on the earth but Besoz is toppled by a French designer as the richest person. Sadly, I do not remember the name.

I think the richest person chart usually flunctuate it's not constant , the last time I checked the chart the richest person in the world is Jeff bezos

I don't think any PLATFORM has regarded Satoshi nakamoto as one of the richest men in the world. So far I think the richest man in the world right now still remains Elon musk

I'll say politicians in Africa especially from Nigeria are the richest people in the world. Imagine loots from a former head of state still being returned till today - that shows how much they've amassed

I'll say politicians in Africa especially from Nigeria are the richest people in the world. Imagine loots from a former head of state still being returned till today - that shows how much they've amassed
Lolz,you can't even considered them as the richest people but even when they are looting it is still possible for that there are a lot of people who are far much more richer than them.

Elon musk with a net worth of more than $185 billion
Everyday it keeps changing by their net worth tomorrow it will be Elon musk and the other day it will be another person but the present richest man in the world I think is Elon musk

Satoshi is actually the creator of Bitcoin, even though he has claimed not to be the one most times. But I don't think that makes him the richest in the world.

The richest man in the world is one who is comfortable with what he earns, has people around him who he loves and loves him too. The richest man is simply one who is happy... Are you rich?

Well since no one knows what or whether Satoshi is even real, we can not say for a fact that he is one of the richest people in the world. However, everyone knows the top two richest, Elon and Jeff Bezos owners of tesla, space x and Amazon respectively.

there are many richest people in the world ,who have a lot of money ,they also started from scratch what I mean by scratch is that they started from the little they have ,and now they are some great people in the community or world ,such people like bill gate he has allot of money ,but I believe there are other people more richer than him.

The richest man in the world remains Jeff Bezos and what's incredible about his wealth is that even after the divorce with his wife making her the richest woman, he still remains the richest in the world

Every day we hear of different list of richest people in the world. At times I will just ask myself how accurate are these statistics? Personally, I am still of the opinion that the richest person that can get everything he or she needs. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

I have not been following such news as who is the richest person in the world for sometime. I don't even know how many times such a table will keep changing because net worths keeps changing because too for these guys frequently

Although there are lot of rich people in the world but I think Elon musk will be one of the richest and others like Mark Zuckerberg, mark Zuckerberg is the youngest millionaire in the world.

I have known that bill gates has at some point been the richest person on earth, that bezos was also one time richest person, mark Zuckerberg too followed and a his of them. But don't know who it is now

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds