Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is the richest person in the world?

The world richest list is a list that fluctuates so many times during the year and as such you have to be continually check into the updated. For now on the richest person in the world is Jeff bezos.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the two people who can gonna be the next richest person in the world are ELON MUSK AND SATOSHI NAKAMOTO ( IF HE THE REAL FOUNDER BUT SOME SAY THAT BITCOIN WAS FOUNDED BY SOME ANONYMOUS PEOPLE)
We know the two most richest men in the world are Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. And they both maintain the top position for quite sometimes with their massive networth. I see Mark Zuckerberg getting to that point in nearest future.

I think it's Elon Musk but it is because his money can be calculated there are a lot of arabs leaders and African leaders who are far more richer than Mr Musk but it is very difficult to calculate their wealth.

Elon musk is the current richest man. Maybe another person will overtake soon I don't know. Recently he stretched his wealth and lead further. And was seen trolling Jeff but I believe wealth is dynamic. No one stays at the top forever.

The richest person right now in the world is Elon musk the former owner of PayPal and the current owner of SpaceX and Tesla. It's no doubt that the current richest man is dynamic in Business and has lots of business ideas so I don't see his status as a surprise at the moment after Forbes listed him as the richest ahead of Jeff bezos
There always seem to be a competition between elon musk and Jeff bezos, one day Elon is ahead the next Jeff is up there, I think Elon would remain the richest for a long time this time

Well, am not too regular at checking out such information but when last I did it was Jeff bezos but in recent times I started to learn about Elon musk being the richest man in the world.

Well, am not too regular at checking out such information but when last I did it was Jeff bezos but in recent times I started to learn about Elon musk being the richest man in the world.
Even me I am not really familiar with them but if we are to mention the top richest people I can do it but I don't really know who is the richest in them all... My suggestion is that Elon musk is the richest man because of his Tesla company I guess.

I think no one really knows who is the richest person in the world. But many sources usually mention Elon Musk as the richest person in the world.

It seems Elon Musk is now topping the list of the world's richest. I know he makes lots of gains in his bitcoin investment and from other sources too.

We know the two most richest men in the world are Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. And they both maintain the top position for quite sometimes with their massive networth. I see Mark Zuckerberg getting to that point in nearest future.
I think you are right, just take an extra look at the creation of metaverse he is into. Though it seems to take lot of money but it will surely speak for him financially in later.

Elon Musk was ranked second in the globe in November 2020, but according to fresh statistics, he is now the richest person on the planet. With all of this, I consider the people who have their families and genuine friends to be the wealthiest. Both are advantages since money isn't everything.

I think you are right, just take an extra look at the creation of metaverse he is into. Though it seems to take lot of money but it will surely speak for him financially in later.
You are on point. I made this statement before metaverse was announced to the public. With the name change metaverse, he will be able to extend to other fields of science and businesses and that will expand his networth and hopefully the richest man in the world in the nearest future.

The former reachest person is bill gate but it seems like Elon musk has taken over. Elon musk is now the first reachest person in tbe whole world.

The former reachest person is bill gate but it seems like Elon musk has taken over. Elon musk is now the first reachest person in tbe whole world.
I always believe that Bill Gates is always the richest man but from research I've come to find out he is the fourth richest man in the world, now the richest man of the world has been handed over to a Chinese man name Jeff bezos and he is the most richest,he is the founder of Amazon and the new origin

I always believe that Bill Gates is always the richest man but from research I've come to find out he is the fourth richest man in the world, now the richest man of the world has been handed over to a Chinese man name Jeff bezos and he is the most richest,he is the founder of Amazon and the new origin
It seems like Elon musk is no longer the first richest person on the world. Am a little bit confused the last time I check on Elon musk was the first richest person but Jeff bezos has now taken over.

Currently Elon Musk assets, investments and properties have proven him to be the richest person in the world.

It seems like Elon musk is no longer the first richest person on the world. Am a little bit confused the last time I check on Elon musk was the first richest person but Jeff bezos has now taken over.
It is not a Elon musk or bill gate.. and From my previous research the one who is the top richest man in the world now is Jeff bezos a Chinese man, for now he remains the top richest man more richer than Elon musk.

Well to me I feel there might be some persons who are wealthy,rich but not kno n world wide,in absent of this since there is no prove to it,I know of Elon Musk as the richest

For a couple of years running now, Jeff Bezoz, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg have been the regulars at the apex of the money bags list until recently a certain Elon Musk showed up at the very zeniy of the pile to the shock of the world.
I have never been surprised by the move of Elon Musk in the ladder of the richest man in the world because of the power of cryptocurrency is far more better than any business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds