Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is the richest person in the world?

For a couple of years running now, Jeff Bezoz, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg have been the regulars at the apex of the money bags list until recently a certain Elon Musk showed up at the very zeniy of the pile to the shock of the world.
The thing is that being the richest man in the world is not a title that is stable as a lot of people do become the richest men in the world and their riches comes down to so it has been revolving around majorly 3 people which are Bill Gates, Jeff bezos and Elon Musk.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a list that normally fluctuate with time and with season among various people but currently Amazon owner Jeff bezos is currently the richest person in the world.

This is a list that normally fluctuate with time and with season among various people but currently Amazon owner Jeff bezos is currently the richest person in the world.
Wow Jeff bezos might actually be the richest person in the world but I always consider Elon musk's as one of the richest man in the world .there are a lot of them such as Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg.

Elon musk is presently the richest person in the world. As stated by Forbes, elon musk is the secret behind some global big business.

For a few years running now, this 3 men Jeff Bezoz, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg have been the regulars leading at the pinnacle of the cash packs list up to this point a specific Elon Musk displayed at the very zeniy of the heap to the shock of the world. The situation of the most extravagant man on the planet is between 2 individuals for the absolute first time ever, today you'll hear Jeff bezos, tomorrow you'll hear Tesla stock rose by some specific rate and Elon musk is the most extravagant man on the planet. Barely any days after the fact if any of Elon musk organization experience a decrease in their stock Jeff bezos will be the most extravagant once more.

Elon Musk is now the richest person in the world, passing Jeff Bezos
PUBLISHED THU, JAN 7 202110:17AM
Elon Musk just became the richest person in the world, with a net worth of more than $185 billion.
Thursday’s increase in Tesla’s share price pushed Musk past Jeff Bezos, who had been the richest person since 2017 and is currently worth about $184 billion.
Musk’s wealth surge over the past year marks the fastest rise to the top of the rich list in history — and marks a dramatic financial turnaround for the famed entrepreneur.
Well let me make us all believe we are the richest in the world as long as we have peace of mind and we are happy and God is always by our side then we are the richest in the world.

It is Elon musk due to his high networth But sometimes, this position fluctuates if there is any decline in their worth and can be someone else such ad Jeff Bezos, so its currently between the two.

According to research i think Jeff Bezos is the world's richest person worthing $177 billion, while Elon Musk rocketed into the number two spot with $151 billion,

I think the two people who can gonna be the next richest person in the world are ELON MUSK AND SATOSHI NAKAMOTO ( IF HE THE REAL FOUNDER BUT SOME SAY THAT BITCOIN WAS FOUNDED BY SOME ANONYMOUS PEOPLE)
Jesus God make me one of the top richest in the world o lord like this people
I know this Elon musk is a great man
Then I use to think it was charlsebabage

Satoshi has not come out openly to claim the ownership of Bitcoin so it is difficult to say he is the richest man.
So the richest man currently is Elon Musk

Concerning the richest person in the world. Well, presently according to the research been made, it is stated that the richest person is Elon Musk because his net worth(consisting of his properties, assets,his money, investment etc) is above every other person in the world.
Definitely, until forbes or any other recognized agency state otherwise, Elon musk is the richest man alive. Let's not bring up what we might think

Well, Elon Musk is obviously the known richest person in the world but as for Nakamoto Satoshi, I heard he only chose to be anonymous and must have gotten some good reasons for doing that.

According to recent researcher, Elon musk is the most richest person in the world but sometimes jeff bezos will take over but now elon musk is the richest

Since no one really knows about the supposedly owner of Bitcoin the richest man in the world and by a margin still remains the Amazon boss jeff Bezos worth over a hundred billion too at that

The richest person in the world to me is God and I can prove it by telling you Elon musk is way far behind him because he owns Elon musk God has everything.

For a couple of years now people like Bill Gate, Jeff Bezoz, Mark Zuckerberg etc have been the richest people in the world but currently the richest person in the world is Elon Musk

Well to me I don't really know the richest person in the world buh if I were to guess I'll go for Elon musk

I think the two people who can gonna be the next richest person in the world are ELON MUSK AND SATOSHI NAKAMOTO ( IF HE THE REAL FOUNDER BUT SOME SAY THAT BITCOIN WAS FOUNDED BY SOME ANONYMOUS PEOPLE)
Elon Musk is on top of that chart now, he is investing in several businesses and his net worth is about $197million. Following him on that chart is Jeff Bezos with lots of investments and businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds