Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is the richest person in the world?

Actually based on my research I only found out that the richest man in the world currently is ELON MUSK because his net worth is the highest among the numbers of people mentioned.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to the Guinness book of world record , Elon musk is the world richest man and he's being followed by Jeff bezoz, And Elon musk is a south African citizen

The richest person in the world right now is Jeff bezos who is the CEO of Amazon. Has been the richest person in the world for close to six months right now. The company has also been growing but others like Elon musk and Mark Zuckerberg are closing in.

After some confirmation , I realsises and confirmed that Elon musk still remain the richest person in the world though he was overtaken by Jeff bezoz form just for just two month before reclaiming his position as the richest man on earth
The richest person in the world right now is Jeff bezos who is the CEO of Amazon. Has been the richest person in the world for close to six months right now. The company has also been growing but others like Elon musk and Mark Zuckerberg are closing in.

It would be Elon Musk the creator of SpaceX which is a great company, its porpuse is to take a group of people (approximately 200) and fly them to Mars in order to live and explore the planet. A lot of big companies donated him a lot of money because they appreciated his goals and thats what made him the richest. He also invented Paypal and then sold it in order to invent more big things, he invented Tesla as well which is a huge company of electric cars, so what can I say about this genius wealthy man?.

Elon musk is a multitalented man who has many business ideas and a great innovator who innovates new business that nobody can compare to risk his life doing

Always believe Jeff bezos to be the richest man but it's seems Elon musk's is the one taking over. From my research Elon Musk is the richest man in the world and I don't see anyone taking over from him anytime soon.

On paper? Elon Musk is. What we see is a fraction of is value though. He is worth way more.

Off paper, I would guess Putin is among the top 5 with likely 3 or 4 times the amount of wealth as Elon.

On paper? Elon Musk is. What we see is a fraction of is value though. He is worth way more.

Off paper, I would guess Putin is among the top 5 with likely 3 or 4 times the amount of wealth as Elon.
Omo, you really understand what is happening around the world. I may not be surprised to find out that Vladimir Putin is that long one of the top richest person in the world. He doesn't exposed the level of his wealth. But since we cannot predict it I will still give it to Elon musk.

You are definitely right , Elon musk is the world richest man on paper because he declared all his assets , but I believe there are people richer than Elon musk but are not recognised because they did not declare their asset.

For the present research I made the richest person in this world is Elon musk is the most richest billionaire, for now I don't really know anyone again apart him.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds