Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is the richest person in the world?

I think the two people who can gonna be the next richest person in the world are ELON MUSK AND SATOSHI NAKAMOTO ( IF HE THE REAL FOUNDER BUT SOME SAY THAT BITCOIN WAS FOUNDED BY SOME ANONYMOUS PEOPLE)

the richest man in the world at the moment is elon musk (confirmed from all possible sources on the internet and in real life).

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the two people who can gonna be the next richest person in the world are ELON MUSK AND SATOSHI NAKAMOTO ( IF HE THE REAL FOUNDER BUT SOME SAY THAT BITCOIN WAS FOUNDED BY SOME ANONYMOUS PEOPLE)
According to the guiness book of record, Elon musk still remains the richest man in the world right now, with a net worth of over one hundred and eight five billion dollars.

We have different different wealthy men in the world right now but everyday by day it's keep changing from one person to another, currently Elon Musk is richest man for now

It is not a Elon musk or bill gate.. and From my previous research the one who is the top richest man in the world now is Jeff bezos a Chinese man, for now he remains the top richest man more richer than Elon musk.
I have been confused. I don't make research on the top richest men, the last time I checked on Elon musk was The richest among them all. Thank you for the clarification.

Elon Musk is the richest person on Earth. He was able to achieve this by establishing different companies that add values to humanities. It can be very hard to achieve this level of financial standard with salary alone.

The title of the world's richest person is jugging between Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. Last time I checked their asset value it was over 200 billion. Musk mde money from electric cars and Bezos made money from Amazon.

I have been confused. I don't make research on the top richest men, the last time I checked on Elon musk was The richest among them all. Thank you for the clarification.
I don't even know if Elon musk has ever been the richest man, I know he is rich but according to what Google told me he is the second richest man in the world, I wonder why he is so rich and most people said it is because of the Tesla company, but I have never seen a Tesla products before.

I don't even know if Elon musk has ever been the richest man, I know he is rich but according to what Google told me he is the second richest man in the world, I wonder why he is so rich and most people said it is because of the Tesla company, but I have never seen a Tesla products befor listen to those maybe I might have listened to all those fake news. I thought Elon musk was the richest . it's just a fake news because by what you've said earlier Elon musk as never become the world richest man.

I really don't know who is the richest person on earth right now. I have just read of names being thrown around like Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and others, but I don't know who is richer than the other.

I believe it is God that is the richest person in the whole universe. Elon Musk or whoever are just made by God. Everything in this whole wide world belongs to the God of the universe. We are just steward or managers of this wonderful and marvelous creation. The best things in life are for free. The air that we breath and the water that drink all came from God. That is why God is the richest person for me personally.

The feast is always among these three people : Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates. To be realistic, there may be some people expecially crypto traders that are richer than these people but may decide not to declare their asset because of tax or for some personal reasons.

The richest person in the world is Jeff bezos, Jeff bezos is now the richest person in the whole world Bill gate is the 3rd richest man in the world.

For a couple of years running now, Jeff Bezoz, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg have been the regulars at the apex of the money bags list until recently a certain Elon Musk showed up at the very zeniy of the pile to the shock of the world.
Markzeckerburg anf Elon Musk both are the richest persons in the world have name and fame plus money

Well for me the competition is between Elon musk and Jeff Bezos and that is it,the two of them have been going up and down the ladder and so the richest man is amongst the two of them

I think Elon Musk though Jeff Bezos has been falling in that position and coming down. Elon musk has top the richest man in the world for some weeks straight, kudus to him!.

According to Bloomberg billionaires index, Elon musk the owner of Tesla electric cars is the richest man in the world as of the end of 2021, he owns crypto currencies, manshions, and commodities.

Satoshi nakamoto is a faceless individual, so you can't ascertain the amount that it has. Elon Musk is the probably the richest man in the world. We don't even know satoshi nakamoto. He existed on paper.

Elon Musk is the richest person on Earth. He was able to achieve this by establishing different companies that add values to humanities. It can be very hard to achieve this level of financial standard with salary alone.
Currently Elon musk the owner of tesla group still remain the most richest person in the world though he was overtook by Jeff bezos and within two month , he (musk) regained his position.

There is a particular bitcoin wallet ever since the genesis block was created that has some bitcoin and it is estimated that so she might be the 36th richest man in the world if he ever sells the Bitcoin at current prices . This is actually subject to a lot of things as well.

With the sitaution of thing in the world according to investigation , I heard Jeff bezos overtook Elon musk sometimes ago to claim the world richest man but Elon musk is back in number one spot.
There is a particular bitcoin wallet ever since the genesis block was created that has some bitcoin and it is estimated that so she might be the 36th richest man in the world if he ever sells the Bitcoin at current prices . This is actually subject to a lot of things as well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds