Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is the richest person in the world?

I think the two people who can gonna be the next richest person in the world are ELON MUSK AND SATOSHI NAKAMOTO ( IF HE THE REAL FOUNDER BUT SOME SAY THAT BITCOIN WAS FOUNDED BY SOME ANONYMOUS PEOPLE)
The word 'richest' is relative and it could be interpreted in diverse ways. You mean richest in terms of having huge amount of money or what? Hope you know someone who could afford everything he needed and is blessed with sound health can be considered a richest person too.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many riches people in the world, some do not even want to be recognized or reckoned with so they choose to have a low profile. But there are few people who have been recognized as world richest people, the likes of Bill gate, mark Zuckerberg.

Forbs list and many other organizations regularly publishes such details. Last time out it was Jeff besos during the lockdown and the pandemic which favoured him. Now it is Elon Musk taking the lead with his space program brining him a lot of success and fortune.

According to the internet and research groups and entities, it is said that Elon Musk is the richest person in the world. But deep down I think they might not even have had that opportunity to really get the right figures and sure they're trying hard but no matter what, you can't trace anyone's worth. But i keep thinking, isn't there more people who low-key have money like these people and more than them? I get to think there are many unrecognized people who have the amounts but aren't on the world front page and known or their wealth estimable.

The position of the richest person in the world can only judge by what they all worth, and their position in life. Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos has a net worth of $192.3 billion and ranks as the second richest person on the earth today, looking the story life of this man you will see success emanating in their lineage, despite is challenged with his wife, His position remains the same even after divorcing his wife MacKenzie in 2019 and transferring a quarter of his stake in Amazon to her, what awesome and dedicated person.

The on the list of the table is a man that is into transport although I do not have much intake about him little I will divulge to my best understanding, Elon Musk is working to revolutionize transportation both on Earth, through electric car maker Tesla - and in space, via rocket producer SpaceX. Elon Musk's rocket company is now valued at nearly $100 billion, currently, his net worth is $182.9 billion.

I would have loved to talk about BILL GATES but the net worth of these men an of level by level, non comparably to each so BILL GATES the owner of Microsoft still remain under as the 4th position based on his net worth.

Key Takeaways. Elon Musk is the CEO and co-founder of Tesla; CEO, leader designer, and founder of SpaceX; CEO and founder of Neuralink; and founder of The Boring Company. With an estimated net worth of $197 billion, he is the richest man in the world

I think the two people who can gonna be the next richest person in the world are ELON MUSK AND SATOSHI NAKAMOTO ( IF HE THE REAL FOUNDER BUT SOME SAY THAT BITCOIN WAS FOUNDED BY SOME ANONYMOUS PEOPLE)
Brother Currently the richest perosn in the world is ELON MUSK only. He owns SpaceX , Tesla and many other big industries and now he is holding 1000 bitcoins also. I do not think no one can defeat him at this stage. That man is making 700000INR every minute.

Of course they can be the richest person in upcoming age because the importance of cryptocurrency is not neglectable for any country and if launch all the currency they can be the richest person in the world.

Last time i checked it was Elon musk then after a day it was Jeff Bezos again.. then Elon takes the first spot again. It's just so awesome to see Elin taking over everyone of them that fast. I like that dude.. because he's a memer and looks so chill like a real life Tony stark.

The world's richest man, Elon Musk, has been involved in a number of different companies over the years. Originally enrolled at Stanford University, Musk postponed his attendance to launch Zip2, one of the earliest online navigation services. A portion of the proceeds from the effort was re-invested to create X.com, an online payment system that later became PayPal. While both systems were eventually sold to other companies, Musk has maintained his position as CEO and designer of his third project, Space Exploration Technologies (SpaceX), aimed at making space exploration more affordable.

Some people are unfathomably rich. According to Bloomberg, as of Jan. 13, 2021, Tesla's Elon Musk is the wealthiest man alive, with $202 billion to his name.1 That's around the combined gross domestic product of Myanmar, Laos, and Cambodia, which have around 76 million people between them
[automerge]1611818638[/automerge]
Some people are unfathomably rich. According to Bloomberg, as of Jan. 13, 2021, Tesla's Elon Musk is the wealthiest man alive, with $202 billion to his name.1 That's around the combined gross domestic product of Myanmar, Laos, and Cambodia, which have around 76 million people between them

Presently Elon musk of Tesla has emerged the richest man in the world and has topped Jeff Bezos....... He must have worked so hard to get to that point and surely deserves an accolade... it's an achievement that only few people in life get to

jeff Bezos is now worth almost two

times as much as bill gates on the

number two spot

the recent explosion in tesla stock

price has introduced Elon musk to the

list of the top 10 richest people in the

world for the first time

ever after this huge disruption that the

past crisis has brought upon the world's

billionaires how does the current top 10

of the richest people on the planet look

like.

The position of the richest man in the world is between 2 people for the very first time in history, today you'll hear Jeff bezos, tomorrow you'll hear Tesla stock rose by some certain percentage and Elon musk is the richest man in the world. Few days later if any of Elon musk company experience a decline in their stock Jeff bezos will be the richest again.

Elon Musk is currently the world richest man, after overtaking Jeff Bezos earlier this year with a net worth of about 185 billions of dollars. The list has been fluctuating ever since last year though.

Yea are right about the richest in the world, I really cherish those guys, making money and affecting the whole world. I pray daily to become rich and famous like those guys... In my own continent of Africa, Dongote is the richest person.

According to my knowledge which i know about the richest person of the world is jeff bezoes .Jeffrey Preston Bezos is an American internet entrepreneur, industrialist, media proprietor, and investor. He is the founder, CEO, and president of the multi-national technology company Amazon.

As at this present moment, the richest person in the world is Elon Musk, and his total worth is up to 188billion US dollar's, and his net worth is the fastest accumulation of wealth in history

As we know the richest person in the world is Bill Gates the founder of Microsoft office. He is having the many projects about the softwares. His mostly used softwares included ms word, ms excel and ms powekr point.

According to the latest report Elon musk as LeapFrog Jeff bezos as the richest man in the world currently, this was possible because of The rise and value of Mr Elon musk's company. This is the first time that Mr Elon musk has ever become the world's richest man.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds