Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is the richest person in the world?

To me the richest person on earth is not the person with biggest amount of money but someone an idea to transform the world but is yet to be discovered. I once heard an assertion where Bill Gate was asked about what he fears most in life. He said he fear nothing order than those youths you see out there incubated with great ideas that can change the world. This shows that idea rules the world and not money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Elon Musk has become the world's richest person, as his net worth crossed $185bn (£136bn). The Teslaand SpaceX entrepreneur was pushed into the top slot after Tesla's share price increased on Thursday. He takes the top spot from Amazon founderJeff Bezos, who had held it since 2017.

Elon musk and Jeff bezos is one of the most richest people in the world that is all I know, I do not have an understanding of how they get their wealth from all I'm always interested is to try as much as possible to be like today,I may not be like them by becoming a billionaire but I will always try my best as long as I can.

The richest man in the world right now or the richest person in the world currently is Elon musk the owner of Telsa and SpaceX, closely followed by Jeff bezos who would have been the richest if not for the divorce settlement he had with his wife. Bill Gates comes third position in this ranking.

Bill Gates is the richest person ever in the world.I am very impressed from Bill Gates even the whole world will.But this richness in comes from hard working,time management and many skills.
I think the two people who can gonna be the next richest person in the world are ELON MUSK AND SATOSHI NAKAMOTO ( IF HE THE REAL FOUNDER BUT SOME SAY THAT BITCOIN WAS FOUNDED BY SOME ANONYMOUS PEOPLE)

I have read several responses, one of which is '
Jeff Bezos in my opinion is truly yhe richest man in the world. His source of wealth is unquestionable and not merely driven by speculations. Some may believe Elon Musk have overtaken him but he's purely driven on speculations and his business has not kicked off. We hope everything he has planned goes in his favour but as we know, business is a risk'. But my submission is that, anyone who is contented and comfortable is a very rich person.

Satoshi is not even close to be the richest man in the world. The title of the richest man usually fluctuates as share prices move in different directions. It was Elon Musk recently but he went down to Jeff Bezos. The only thing that I can say is that it's between this two lately.
The richest person in the world is the person that know Christ, according to (Mat. 6:33) Which say
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and every others thing shall be added into you...be it money, welth, promotion, achievement etc.

Based on available information and tax filings, Elon Musk is currently the richest person in the world. Although in reality, he might not be among the first ten richest people in the world, because there are some very rich people that makes sure that most of their riches are hidden from everyone, so they can avoid paying of tax, as well as scrutiny about the source of their wealth.

Bezos has a long way to go to become the world's first trillionaire. At the time of publication, Forbes values the 56-year-old's net worth to be $143 billion. He owns a 11.2% stake in Amazon, and his wealth has surged upwards from around $125 billion in March.

Currently the richest person in the world is Elon musk a South African who is based in USA, he runs the Tesla company and ogehr subsidiary companies, he is also a co-founder of PayPal I think.

Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, with a net worth of more than $185 billion. He recently topped the list. Elon Musk is the CEO and co-founder of Tesla; CEO, leader designer, and founder of SpaceX; CEO and founder of Neuralink; and founder of The Boring Company

Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos both personalities are rich now. For now, it is difficult to determine which of the two entrepreneurs is the richest person in the world. Stock movements can spark change at any time for Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos who together broke wealth records in 2020 .

Learnt Elon Musk is now the richest man in the world according to FORBES but the question is how much longer can he hold unto that position because we saw what happened with Jeff Bezos after a few months of his reign on that Tower. I hope Elon Musk will be able to hold unto that position much longer

The name that came to my mind was Elon Musk. This guy is growing very fast. The rate of his wealth is becoming alarming that even other rich people are afraid. This is the one the quality of reach people. Keep making money at all cost.

Yes you are right. Elton Musk is richest person in the eorld right now. And he has a lot of wealth money etc in the World. He surpassed many giants of income in the Earth . He not only surpassed but surprised everyone. No idea about other person.

Satoshi Nakamato never make anything about himself public. So the recihest person should goto Elon Musk which got to the feast this year 2021. Bezoz would have maintained the post if not for the divorce saga. And Bill Gate humanitarian services deny him of keeping the post for long.

The only thing I can say about that is if satochi himself have the equipment to produce some bitcoin himself.
Quote of the day
Stay focused: don't be distracted with worldly activities, it will stray you out of course of destiny: always stay focused

The richest person in the world currently now seems to be Elon musk, few weeks ago he overtook Bill Gates and earned the number one spot as the richest person in the world, I really can't get an estimate concerning his net worth right now, but it's net worth seems to be speaking volume of billions of dollars.

there are so many richest people in the world, some do not want to be know and other name were publish in the internet. according to the google or internet the richest person in the world is Elon Musk. that he owns several companies in the world.

The past few years have made us to see the real rise of one if the PayPal mafias el on musk. The owner of Tesla at current is the worlds most richest man and also has stakes on space x,solar city and small investments in so many other businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds