Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is the richest person in the world?

I think the two people who can gonna be the next richest person in the world are ELON MUSK AND SATOSHI NAKAMOTO ( IF HE THE REAL FOUNDER BUT SOME SAY THAT BITCOIN WAS FOUNDED BY SOME ANONYMOUS PEOPLE)
The main reason I think I have a question for you is fine sir I am not trust you are doing well I hope I can make sure we have the best way possible I can get it done and done and done and I also have a question about business with you and I

Advertisement Placeholder
At the moment, it's Elon Musk but the gap between him and Jeff Bezos is very close. Another massive sell from Amazon will definitely put Jeff back to first

I think forbes list provides the list of wealthiest people in the world, some of which are elon musk, Jeff besoz, mark zuckerberg etc

Jeff bezos i believe have toppled Elon musk as the world richest business man. Jeff is worth over $200 billion, while Elon musk is around $189-193 billion.

There is no fixed person,it's always fluctuating between Jeff bezos and Elon Musk,well I am equally the Richest in my own world, health is wealth.

I think the two people who can gonna be the next richest person in the world are ELON MUSK AND SATOSHI NAKAMOTO ( IF HE THE REAL FOUNDER BUT SOME SAY THAT BITCOIN WAS FOUNDED BY SOME ANONYMOUS PEOPLE)
The richest person in the world has nothing to do with Satoshi. He is not in the top 3 richest person. Many people have agreed that he is the founder of bitcoin. But the riches best remains Musk.

Over the past couple of weeks we have seen a lot of fluctuations that have seen Jeff bezos and el on musks swap places but now, Jeff the amazon CEO is now firmly in control and I think it would be like that for some months to come.

I think the richest person in the world is Jeff Bezos do to my research Jeff Bezos is the richest in the whole world.

This has then out to be a very hot contest between the top richest people but for now, Forbes claim that amazon owner Jeff bezoz is currently the richest man in the world and a lot is remained to be seen how bill gates divorce would unfold.

The richest person in the world right now is Jeff Bezos, the owner of Amazon. Even after going through a divorce and parting ways with some of his wealth, a huge chunk infact, he is still the richest man In the world, Elon musk too was for a bit

As at April 7 2021, Amazon's founder and CEO, Jeff Bezos was the richest man on earth. I guess this list keeps updating with newer names most of the time. More billionaires are made every year

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning who is the tichest man in the world currently, well as we all know and as you have mentioned above,Elon musk is indeed the richest man in the world right now as we do speak

Jeff Bezos is the richest person as of now according to the recent data. He is the founder of the famous company Amazon and has a net worth of around 187 Billion USD.

According to research we all believe that elon musk is the richest person in the world , and that's because we know his net worth but there are some people that might be richer than him which we don't know their net worth.

Elon musk with a net worth of more than $185 billion
One thing that you have noticed about all this richest list of people and the world is that they always change within a short period of time. It used to be a Elon Musk, now it is Jeff bezos.

I believe it should be Jeff Bezos at this period while Aliko Dangote is the richest in Africa. In the past it was Elon Musk and further past it was Bill Gates.

I think Jeff bezos is the richest second musk, third to bill gates and fourth to mark zuckerberg of facebook. Jeff bezos has over $200 billion as net worth.

Elon musk is currently the richest man in the world. Over the years, he has shown his love for cryptocurrencies and he is also the owner of Tesla motors.

The world riches tag is one that has been fluctuating a lot over the recent times and now it is with Jeff besoz. If satoshi eventually sells all his bitcoin he would be the 36the richest man.

There is no permanent richest person in the world as it changes from time to time depending on their monthly market worth. Currently I think the richest person is Jeff besoz.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds