Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Freelancing platform is best for future?

The truth is that no one knows exactly what is going to happen in the future and you are just going to be beating around if you want to predict. What you should be looking for is how you can make money with the freelance platforms that are existing now.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's exactly the point, when you are trading on a demo account you'll always get it right, even if you made a loses you'll still be thinking of the wins you made on the demo account.
It is not really possible to keep winning in the forex trading. If you are told that winning in forex trading everyday is very sure it is total lie from the YouTubers and it will never happen all the time.

It is not really possible to keep winning in the forex trading. If you are told that winning in forex trading everyday is very sure it is total lie from the YouTubers and it will never happen all the time.
If you have that mindset of winning daily in the forex market you'll definitely not succeed, what makes us profitable in the forex market is not making daily wins.

If you have that mindset of winning daily in the forex market you'll definitely not succeed, what makes us profitable in the forex market is not making daily wins.
You cannot win all the time in Forex the earlier you know about these two better because forex is a very volatile market that keeps changing all the time and you did not expect to win also all the time.

That's it, risk management is very important, you are expected to take a trade with at least 3 is to 1 rewards ratio, if you know how to do that you might take 10 losing trade's but if you have 4 winning trades you are profitable at the end of the day.
Well , personally I was just considering a situation in which I can only be able to enter the type of trade I am hundred percent sure of. With this the risks of losing will be very low . what do you think ?

Well , personally I was just considering a situation in which I can only be able to enter the type of trade I am hundred percent sure of. With this the risks of losing will be very low . what do you think ?
Remember we are taking about the forex market, nothing is hundred percent sure, no matter how sure you are you don't rate it as hundred percent, taking a high probability trade's is a good idea.

Remember we are taking about the forex market, nothing is hundred percent sure, no matter how sure you are you don't rate it as hundred percent, taking a high probability trade's is a good idea.
I don't know , but my expert who is taking me on forex class can be able to predict the market movement to at least 90% of accuracy. And that is a huge success for him.

I don't know , but my expert who is taking me on forex class can be able to predict the market movement to at least 90% of accuracy. And that is a huge success for him.
Well as I said earlier no matter how you can analyze the financial market you can't say it's 90% sure, remember we are taking about financial market anything can happen, nothing is hundred percent sure. There's a algorithm that delivers efficient market delivery people who study that don't say they are 90% sure of it, just put it on mind nothing is hundred percent sure.

Well as I said earlier no matter how you can analyze the financial market you can't say it's 90% sure, remember we are taking about financial market anything can happen, nothing is hundred percent sure. There's a algorithm that delivers efficient market delivery people who study that don't say they are 90% sure of it, just put it on mind nothing is hundred percent sure.
The reason why I am saying that is because most of his signal I have taken to trade a demo account is always successful. That is just the reason you hear me say.

The reason why I am saying that is because most of his signal I have taken to trade a demo account is always successful. That is just the reason you hear me say.
Ok that's good, but it will be a good idea to know how you can generate your own signal's,but if you like it that why then that's a good idea but I have my reasons for saying that.

Ok that's good, but it will be a good idea to know how you can generate your own signal's,but if you like it that why then that's a good idea but I have my reasons for saying that.
I am still going through some training on that. It is a pure technical analysis , by the end of the training I should be able to generate a signal for myself to a certain degree of accuracy. I just have to give myself two month.

Now a days freelancing is trending especially in under development countries in Asia. If you have any knowledge about freelancing kindly suggest a good platform and skills to learn which aren't common and by using them if a person can earn a handsome amount!. Furthermore will it be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform or I should join a particular institute to learn any skill?
Upwork and Fiverr continue to be the top platforms for freelancers in the present and the future and these two platforms are the most well-liked and often used by freelancers.
There are a ton of freelancers there, as well as clients seeking for freelancers.

Upwork is a nice platform based on my research and according to information I have been able to gather about the platform . It is more organised then fiverr. you can just to concentrate in that alone but there are so many of them too.

Upwork is a nice platform based on my research and according to information I have been able to gather about the platform . It is more organised then fiverr. you can just to concentrate in that alone but there are so many of them too.
Almost all the freelancing sites has a good future but upwork mist especially has what it takes to take over the freelancing websites world because they are more organised ,

Almost all the freelancing sites has a good future but upwork mist especially has what it takes to take over the freelancing websites world because they are more organised ,
That is what I heard, and from all indication a lot of people seems to be working on upwork than any other platforms. According to a freelancer he told me that fiverr is somehow saturated.

I don't know much about freelancing, but i've heard that fiverr is the best freelancing website around. I guess you should give it a try since it has a lot of good reviews from people.

Fiverr as it charges a minimum signup fee, the platform lets you market the service quickly. Any freelancer can sell on Fiverr, which is very easy to use, interestingly, and does not require one to be savvy with the technology.

Now a days freelancing is trending especially in under development countries in Asia. If you have any knowledge about freelancing kindly suggest a good platform and skills to learn which aren't common and by using them if a person can earn a handsome amount!. Furthermore will it be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform or I should join a particular institute to learn any skill?
As far as i think nowadays most of the people are moving towards freelancing because it has a lot of earning and people want to earn through freelancing from home and the website i know is a are following:
1 Guru.com
2 Fiverr.com
3 freelancing.com
These are going high in my head other then that I don't know much about the websites.

I think Upwork and fiverr will grow more because everyday freelancers and clients are joining the platform.
You can start from YouTube to learn about some specific skills and expand your knowledge with some courses.

In the long run, there are numerous reliable venues for freelancing. I've heard of Fiverr, but it's very competitive for someone just starting out. However, if you have the necessary skills and know how to sell yourself, you will undoubtedly find clients wherever you go. I am also aware of Upwork, a very decent platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds