Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which are the best sites for paid to write?

I like to write as it can help me learn new things and it can improve my language skills and get to experience new things. So is there any way I can use my writing to earn some money. And do you think these kind of websites are legit or it's a scam. Because I contacted with some of them in past but I wasn't satisfied with their discussion.

I would like to hear your thoughts on it.
This Is where freelancing comes into mind, you can have an account in a freelancing website then upload your skill as a writer, you should start from their.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some sites in my country that pay for writing articles and blog contents, but the main problem is they demand so much compared to what they pay.

If you know how to write article, my best advice for you is that you should try as much as possible to register on Amazon Kindle publishing website and start developing ebook for sale on the platform

I like to write as it can help me learn new things and it can improve my language skills and get to experience new things. So is there any way I can use my writing to earn some money. And do you think these kind of websites are legit or it's a scam. Because I contacted with some of them in past but I wasn't satisfied with their discussion.

I would advise that you go on freelancer. com, fivver, or upwork. Of course there are several others but the ones mentioned above have been proved to maintain their integrity over the years

There are some sites in my country that pay for writing articles and blog contents, but the main problem is they demand so much compared to what they pay.
But there are many free sites that pays you to write articles without taking a dime from you. Such includes, Fivver, Upwork and freelancer among others. Do your online search and you will be glad you did.

I have not really worked with Much sites that pays for your writeup but. But i have worked with read.cash, its a nice site though to be able to earn well, you need to put in the works to make a name there.

In your own post , you believe that paid to write sites is only forum sites , but did you believe that paid to write sites can also be a freelancing sites where you can show your writting skills.
I have been able to work several of these pay to post forum and I can compare and contrast among them. I can say confidently that bizdustry is the best among them. Another pay to post forum I can recommend after bizdustry I'd trendri. Trendri is a also a very good pay to post forum. There is one called dimeforum. This one too pays but it requires much stress.

You might have to work a little bit hard but I think the best site for a writer is his/her own site. Depending on third party site to earn is not good because you never know when the site will close. A lot of paid to post sites where I was active have been shut down.

You might have to work a little bit hard but I think the best site for a writer is his/her own site. Depending on third party site to earn is not good because you never know when the site will close. A lot of paid to post sites where I was active have been shut down.
I also would really love to have my own website to write my own blogs. It is so much better that way because I can easily manage it, decide what to post and it will at least stay long unlike depending on a site that may close.

I have not been to paid to write online money earning sites. I only join Bizdustry the paid to post forum site.

It's also writing yet just in very few sentences. Only 150 character are required in your comments or post.

There are many paid to write website in the world right now and there are also many scamming paid to write website in the world right now. The best platform to write and get paid is dizdustry. They are the best when it comes to paying you on time and dey are more reliable

There are many paid to write website in the world right now and there are also many scamming paid to write website in the world right now. The best platform to write and get paid is dizdustry. They are the best when it comes to paying you on time and dey are more reliable
It is indeed true that even as there are so many legit sites out there, there are also fake ones which is why it is best to always make proper research before joining

I started writing online in 2010 and launched my blog in 2015. Instead of spending time on other writing sites, if I had created my blog back in 2010, my blogs would have been really big by now. Therefore, I suggest you to start your own blog, instead of squandering time on third party sites.

It's not about being paid to write but it is more about having the required content that are needed. You can just write about things that you aren't familiar with just in the attempt to make more money. And sometimes these writings might be misleading.
[automerge]1630341946[/automerge]
I know a couple of sites where you get paid for writing like bizdustry, tendri and FTC.. others include get paid to write surveys sites like prolific. Prolific is a site that enable you to write surveys and get paid accordingly.

Write your reply...what are the best page that you get paid write well there are many online platform that one can earn money by writing this platform includes givers etc

There are many sites which you can earn from by writing for them while they pay you in return, we have freelancing sites and also blogging sites and you can also earn from forum sites .

Actually, one can really make huge money on paid to write platforms by either working as a part time or full worker. Personally, I am still working on my writing skills so I am not in any platform that needs skilled writers yet. I am just learning and improving while working here at bizdustry and cashtimeforum. That is my opinion.

Actually, one can really make huge money on paid to write platforms by either working as a part time or full worker. Personally, I am still working on my writing skills so I am not in any platform that needs skilled writers yet. I am just learning and improving while working here at bizdustry and cashtimeforum. That is my opinion.
Yeah , forums like Bizdustry and CTF are the best places to start with for any newbie who is willing to improve himself as a writer and finally become a professional in writing skills. Writing for the clients can be high paying for the professional writers.

Fiverr is one of the best platform and that will be the most profitable because with this you can be a professional writer and make money when people hire you and paid you for writing an article.

Right now, I am finding four paid to post forums as the best for me to earn. They are; forum coin, beermoney forum, bizdustry and cashtime forum. So far, I am earning $1.4 daily from them and it is not too much effort.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds