Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which are the best sites for paid to write?

If you want to be paid for writing, here is okay for you. But we also have some other ones like trendri.com and cashforum.com. All these websites pays you for were and they are quite okay but the payment at times might be discouraging.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like to write as it can help me learn new things and it can improve my language skills and get to experience new things. So is there any way I can use my writing to earn some money. And do you think these kind of websites are legit or it's a scam. Because I contacted with some of them in past but I wasn't satisfied with their discussion.

I would like to hear your thoughts on it.
You having writing skill is a good one because earning online is going to be very easy there are site like fiverr were you can earn and for this platform is real

Government investments are good for people like me who don't like to take risks; investing in government bonds will give you the security you need, even more than the option of buying stocks. They are usually long term and the investment is safe, but the minimum amount is also high.

I don't quite have an idea. Bizdustry is the first paid site I've engaged. I hope this will be part of my goals as I wish to augment my writing and typing skills.

Bizdustry is always the best. And I believe it will continue to be the best. But there are stillsites that pay you for your post. But those sites are not as legit as bizdustry.

In my opinion, the best PTP site is bizdustry. This forum have proven beyond all reasonable doubt that it's the best foru around and I believe that it would be stronger in the future.

In my opinion, the best PTP site is bizdustry. This forum have proven beyond all reasonable doubt that it's the best foru around and I believe that it would be stronger in the future.
That's very true. The best paid for comments site is bizdustry. Bizdustry is the best top ptc sites you will ever came across online.

There are other sites where you may get paid to write and build your skills, but the most dependable and recognizable to me are upwork and fivers. These two sites are wonderful and motivating to use and engage in for beginners.

Personally, i know about bizdustry and buzzidea, but earn from just bizdustry at the moment.
I consider bizdustry the best for now, the criteria for getting paid is easy and withdrawal is without hiccups.

Personally, i know about bizdustry and buzzidea, but earn from just bizdustry at the moment.
I consider bizdustry the best for now, the criteria for getting paid is easy and withdrawal is without hiccups.
Bizdustry is the paid to post website online. Most of the website's pays very little, while some of the sites are fake and scam.

Recently I got to learn about buzzideas, and I have started to earn from it.
Apart of that, bizdustry would take the first place for me. It allows one to earn as you make quality posts.
I like to write as it can help me learn new things and it can improve my language skills and get to experience new things. So is there any way I can use my writing to earn some money. And do you think these kind of websites are legit or it's a scam. Because I contacted with some of them in past but I wasn't satisfied with their discussion.

I would like to hear your thoughts on it.

These are paid to write sites
  • Listverse.
  • InstantShift.
  • FreelancerCareers.
  • Metro Parent.
  • HubPages. .
  • The Dollar Stretcher.
  • WritersWeekly.
  • Change Agent.

Recently I got to learn about buzzideas, and I have started to earn from it.
Apart of that, bizdustry would take the first place for me. It allows one to earn as you make quality posts.
That is great for you. I was thinking of working there too but I have not really made up my mind. I think I will consider it after people start receiving payments there.

You can sign up with writing agency in order to make consistent income from writing. You need to pass the series of test and examination before they can allow you to come on board to write for writing agencies.

There are many websites that pay for writing but I only found 4 main websites that are awesome to use. First one was uptrennd where I have earned more than 70 dollar in 2 month, the second is a read cash and the third is a noisecash where I have earn $20 in a month. And nowadays I am working on bizdustry which is best of all that pays for writing threads.
After earning up to 70 dollar on the two site you listed Uptrennd, Noise cash and Read cash, were you able to cash out also the money? Because some people earn and are not allowed to cash out.

Continue doing research about that,I only know of this bizdustry and I am OK with the bizdustry,but you you want to be writing much I can advice you to buy the VIP post here on bizdustry so that you can write as much as you can at the same time earn points.

If you can find a legit forum, making money by writing on forum is the best way t generate income. You don't earn a lot of money, but you do make money in an easy way compared to article publishing sites.

Not all writing websites are scam, some are actually very legit. I have not worked on any writing site but a friend of mine has worked on read cash and he said it's legit.

you can earn money on PTp sites like bizdustry those sites will really improve your language and skills all you have to do is to sign up for and account and that's all you then start earning.

If you can find a legit forum, making money by writing on forum is the best way t generate income. You don't earn a lot of money, but you do make money in an easy way compared to article publishing sites.
That is right. Article writing sites can be so tiring and most of them dont pay well for your effort these days. So forum posting becomes one of the most reliable ways to earn right now. It is so easy and so much fun while you learn alot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds