Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which are the best sites for paid to write?

Guideposts pays $250 for Christian faith-based essays. LightHouse pays $100 for uplifting essays by blind or visually impaired writers. Narratively pays $200-300 for 2000 – 2500-word essays on specific topics. Check their guidelines for a list of current needs

Advertisement Placeholder
alot to say about this site really is the best I heard because I never believed in making money or getting paid online really works until a friend told me about I still don't believe so he has to work for weeks after seeing the outcome that changed my mind that moment Bizdistry is the best

Initially don't like paid to post sites, but someone introduced me to bizdustry, since then I have changed my perceptions about paid to post website. I think I've registered on about two to three of them but my number one still remains bizdustry. Bizdustry is a very good website and a great way to earn money making comments.

I have been able to work several of these pay to post forum and I can compare and contrast among them. I can say confidently that bizdustry is the best among them. Another pay to post forum I can recommend after bizdustry I'd trendri. Trendri is a also a very good pay to post forum. There is one called dimeforum. This one too pays but it requires much stress.
Dimeforum is not paying anymore

i haven't really worked as much on paid for writing platforms, but bizdistry is one of the most popular and legit around with clear terms and condition as well as working guidelines.

If you want to earn quick money by writing, writing on paid to post site is the best way to make money. You can write short posts on various topics. However, if you are thinking about writing as a serious vocation, you should try your own blog or join sites like hubpages and medium.

The only site that I have posted and got paid for it is bizdustry and i hope it last for a very long time. Can someone else suggest other paid to post platform where i can earn? What do you think of TCPGaming? I registered but haven't gotten a verification email.

I have been able to work several of these pay to post forum and I can compare and contrast among them. I can say confidently that bizdustry is the best among them. Another pay to post forum I can recommend after bizdustry I'd trendri. Trendri is a also a very good pay to post forum. There is one called dimeforum. This one too pays but it requires much stress.

You're already here, for.me Bizdustry is the best getpaidto website today, you don't need to be professional and you will still earn. Plus not to mention you will learn more things as you earn. And is 10/% legit. Other than here.. well im just using noise.cash and read.cash but they're not that great.

There are lot of website but maybe you should try this out. A List Apart
The pay is $50 per mini-article, $100 per article and $200 per feature.

They welcome thoughtful submissions from all kinds of web professionals: designers, developers, architects, strategists, writers and project managers

I like to write as it can help me learn new things and it can improve my language skills and get to experience new things. So is there any way I can use my writing to earn some money. And do you think these kind of websites are legit or it's a scam. Because I contacted with some of them in past but I wasn't satisfied with their discussion.

I would like to hear your thoughts on it.
I think bizdustry is the best website for earning. I like it very much. Many of friends also working on this website. Working on bizdustry is so easy. Bizdustry gives their user a healthy income. I suggest you to use this delicious website.

There are many websites that pay for writing but I only found 4 main websites that are awesome to use. First one was uptrennd where I have earned more than 70 dollar in 2 month, the second is a read cash and the third is a noisecash where I have earn $20 in a month. And nowadays I am working on bizdustry which is best of all that pays for writing threads.
That's very good sites according to the earnings but I heard that Uptrennd lowered the reward and now you cannot get good income cause the low value of UP .
Yes agree that Bizdustry is the best site for writing threads actually .

If you want to earn quick money by writing, writing on paid to post site is the best way to make money. You can write short posts on various topics. However, if you are thinking about writing as a serious vocation, you should try your own blog or join sites like hubpages and medium.

Are You a Content Writer? Amazing Sites That Will Pay You for Your Writing!
  • Contena. ...
  • Blasting News. ...
  • Listverse. ...
  • InstantShift. ...
  • FreelancerCareers. ...
  • Metro Parent. ...
  • HubPages. ...
  • The Dollar Stretcher.

I like to write as it can help me learn new things and it can improve my language skills and get to experience new things. So is there any way I can use my writing to earn some money. And do you think these kind of websites are legit or it's a scam. Because I contacted with some of them in past but I wasn't satisfied with their discussion.

If you need paid to write job. You can try fivver. There you can post a writing job. Any client can contact you to start a work and you will get paid.
There are also some websites that you can post an article and get paid per views you have on the article. Website like pejoweb.

Contena has a lot of really great features to help writers jump start their freelance writing business and find specific writing work listed all over the web. That’s why it is number one on our list.
Some of the features include;
  • Job search tool
  • Email alerts
  • Submission finder
  • Pay rate database for over 1600 companies.

It's great to go through the different posts and contributions by those that have given one comment in the other. The most common thing that is pleasing to me is the fact that bizdustry is regarded as the best. This is also my best earn to write site. An really enjoying it here.

The only way I earn from paid to write was through post to pais forums. Bizdustry has been my main source of extra bucks for a few months. If only I have excellent writing skills, I would try to earn from writing articles and likewise.

Bizdustry is a very good site through which our writing quality ,our thoughts and knowledge increase as well as we can also get money for writing our opinion or reply on threads similar there is an other site trendri I thing so it's name is it's also a very good site to earn money online at this site we get money to write .

I have seen several sites where you write to be paid, some of the are bizdustry, forumcoin, beer money, noise.cash, readcash etc. These sites pays when you open a thread or comment on posts. It is actually educational engaging in them apart from the tips you get, there is information for you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds