Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which are the best sites for paid to write?

Definitely you can try forum site just like bizdustry or you can be a freelancer in current time many freelancers are tired of writing on blogs and websites that will pay you for an article so you should try for a writing service that provides a steady workflow and earns a decent amount of money with the freelance writing jobs associated with your interest. Payment You get $ 7 to $ 30 per page for your work.

Advertisement Placeholder
The Best Freelance Writing Sites to Earn Money are:-
  • Upwork
  • Fiverr
  • FlexJobs
  • Freelancer.com
  • Textbroker
  • Contently
  • Guru.com
  • MediaBistro
  • ProBlogger

The best pay to write that you could make some money for yourself without much stress is bizdustry. Although we have other platforms but bizdustry is stressful.

There are many and I think you should Google it out. Upwork is one of them were you deployed your writing skills, been a member of bizdustry is also a place were you can be writing and increase your vocabulary.

The best paid to write websites are the paid to post forums . One of the forums is trendri . Also, the bizdustry is also a very good paid to post forum that you could make money from.

The best one I right now I know is bizdustry because its an amazing good paying forum. You just need to make comments and answer the thread your commenting on to get paid 2 cents. If you think in the long term your gonna get paid much if you use this website daily.

I have not been successful on paid to write articles but I know that working on forums could be added advantage because most of the legitimate forums pay promptly.

I can edit some of these paid and post forums and compare and contrast them. I can confidently say that Bizdustry is the best. After bizdustry i`d Trendri, we recommend another paid posting forum. Trendri is also a very good reward for posting forums. There is something called dimeforum. This works, but it requires a lot of stress.

There are many other site that one can get paid for posting on such sites, those sites are trendri, beermoneyforum, honeycoin, forumcoin and others. They are all legit.

It's been a while that I stop working on article writing sites because I counted it as a waste of time I prefer to channel my effort on the way to post site on the internet. It is very accessible.

I activate and use only bizdustry. now the limit of posts per hour has been set but if you take your VIP you will see that you have many advantages besides :) I was a VIP member, I know what I'm talking about and others can confirm. you can make good money per day / week / month.
What is the limit of post per hour in bizdustry? And how many post can we make in a day?

I used to enjoy working on the for wheel and you can earn well depending on how many forums are active. I am still on the forum wheel but am not that active since there are no open forums.

I advise you to try the following sites I have listed: 1)Listverse 2)InstantShift 3)Contena. They pay for writing an article and not only.

At present I work with three different get paid to host forums and I can recommend them for you. You can get started here on this forum. I like Bizdustry because it is less strict than any other get paid to post forums. Just focus on quality content and you are going to make a lot of money as a result. The other one is I use are Trendri and beer money forum.

Most of the best site to pay to write are site like freelancer, Fiverr and others, once one answered an assignment questions too and also tutor people, he or she also get paid.

Hire writer is one of the article writing websites where you can sign up to get a writing gig. You can also sign up for a seller account or internet marketing forums. Apply as a seller in the marketplace and start rendering the content writing service. you need to focus on delivering quality jobs in order to make consistent income with your writing service.

The paid to write that you could work on effortlessly is this platform and that is basically what I am doing right now compared to some website that you won't be able to earn.

There are many sites that are legit and the pay people to write but the money hand cannot be compared to each other. The very due to the platform. However I will say that trying freelance sites like fiverr up work and order sites like bizdustry or trendri can enable you earn.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds