Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which are the best sites for paid to write?

Yes I have heard of some paid to write website, and I learnt they are reliable too in terms of keeping to their own side of the bargain.. go through your search engines for more info. I believe there are experienced person here to give you detailed information too.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the best site that is legit for paid for comment is bizdustry. It is a very legit site where ups accurate comment and you are being paid for your comment.

To me alot of websites operate for that but I can only recommend bizdustry for now as the only website that it can pay I have learned alot through my post and it had increased my writing skills and promote effort to achieve what I intended to.

There are many of them online you can do research so to know the website that paid very well in writing online, because I don't know about the website.

I like to write as it can help me learn new things and it can improve my language skills and get to experience new things. So is there any way I can use my writing to earn some money. And do you think these kind of websites are legit or it's a scam. Because I contacted with some of them in past but I wasn't satisfied with their discussion.

I would like to hear your thoughts on it.
There are sites that pays for your writing services and they are legitimate too. Although there could be many scamming sites but you can deal with Fiverr and Upwork.

If you have enough time to spend online, you can consider posting on bizdustry, trendri, forumcoin, cashtimeforum. You would make more than $2 daily as you would be earning high.

I have said this many times and I will again say it, there is no other site as good as hubpages for earning from articles. It may take a long time to earn, but it pays.

It seems to me that you enjoy writing from our description of our passion for writing. You can get some blogs to be writing tones of articles for them if you negotiate well with them and make good money

The best site for paid to write would always be Bizdustry because Bizdustry is the biggest site that will pay you for writing on the platform right now.

I also love writing and it is making me earn in paid to write sites. The ones that I like using most include; Bizdustry, Forum coin and Trendri. They pay so well and I like forum coin because I post articles there. You can also work in Beer money Forum and Mylot. All of them are legit and I have made good money from writing in them.
There are many paid to write but the problem is that only few of them pays , while some also pay peanut, bizdustry is one of the best forum sites, also cashtime forum and trendri.

There are several websites that pays to write articles, if you are a good article writer and also can write captivating articles, then you are probably on your way to making money online. One of the best website that pays you to write articles is clear voice.

Even though you earn by writing, forums like Bizdustry cannot be considered the best place to earn by writing. If you want to earn by writing, you need to try article writing sites.

There are several paid to write websites online in which you can use to make extra income. This particular website also pays people to write and comment on posts. There are also several of them.

Are You a Content Writer? 8 Amazing Sites That Will Pay You for Your Writing!
Contena. ...
Blasting News. ...
Listverse. ...
InstantShift. ...
FreelancerCareers. ...
Metro Parent. ...
HubPages. ...
The Dollar Stretcher.

It is really difficult to say which one is best because a certain site is best for me does not mean it will also be best for you. A lot of people say it is difficult to earn on hubpages, yet I am doing well

That's very true, When I researched on mylot I discovered that some people are earnin $1-$2 per thread and some people gave up because they earned nothing.

There are several websites that really pays people to create good articles for them. Some of them accept everyone worldwide while some doesn't.

If you are good in writing and you're passionate about it then that is good,if you're thinking of the best site to monetize your skill I think fiverr and freelancer is the best for you to attemp, it might be difficult at first but you will enjoy it later when you make money.

I can't say writing sites are the best when it comes to earning money online, I'm simply fade up submitting articles online, cos they get rejected without reasons. So PTP sites are the best at the meantime.

clear voice is definitely a site that anyone that likes to write most to venture into because it has so many advantages. You can grow your website from there posting articles.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds