Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which are the best sites for paid to write?

I have been able to work several of these pay to post forum and I can compare and contrast among them. I can say confidently that bizdustry is the best among them. Another pay to post forum I can recommend after bizdustry I'd trendri. Trendri is a also a very good pay to post forum. There is one called dimeforum. This one too pays but it requires much stress.
There are many sites which can pay of writting.In offline work for a company you can earn easily.you also make a YouTube channel to writting skills for others and earn a lot of money

Advertisement Placeholder
Contena
has a lot of really great features to help writers jump start their freelance writing business and find specific writing work listed all over the web. That’s why it is number one on our list.
Some of the features include;
Job search tool
Email alerts
Submission finder
Pay rate database for over many companies.

If you are looking for paud to write sites, make sure the sites have revenue sharing model. Revenue sharing model builds passive income in long run. If you are writing for upfront payment, you will earn only when you are active in publishing. Also do not work on the sites that demands on users engagement for earnings. To receive engagement you need to be really active.

there are reliable and stable paid sites for write up,the familiar,tested and trusted sites are fivers and upwork which i was a member of.through these sites you get paid for your work and as long as you are hardworking you can also be recommended
You are absolutely right fiver and upwork Reliable and Trusted website Which is 100 percent paid website .A friend of mine is also working on these websites .

I don't have any site for paid writers, I only have an app that is ready to pay you some money. If you are ready to answer their survey questions, The question are not that difficult it's very easy and simple to answer, once you're done with the question they will credit you immediately.

I am currently working here on Bizdustry and GPTForum, both sites are totally legitimate as I have been paid on both. They have the same payment for topics and publications, I have registered in several but so far I only stay with activity in these, as they are of my total confidence.

For now one of the best paid to write site i know of is bizdustry because the eventually pay their clients what the have worked for,which is us,irrespective of the obstacles in the way,the eventually pay.

You're in the in the right platform I guess,so I see no reason why you are asking for other site to earn as a writer again. Well to earn from here to takes much time so I don't think you have time to do other site again. So stick with this site or platform okay.
I like to write as it can help me learn new things and it can improve my language skills and get to experience new things. So is there any way I can use my writing to earn some money. And do you think these kind of websites are legit or it's a scam. Because I contacted with some of them in past but I wasn't satisfied with their discussion.

I would like to hear your thoughts on it.

Currently, I am looking for the sites where I can earn decent amount from short posts. I have not attempted to write articles, therefore, I am not trying at sites where we need to write long articles. I am looking forward to join more forums.

Posting on forums pays well, however, in order to earn you will have to post every day. If you do not post, you do not earn. However, on article sites like hubpages, your article will continue to ear for a long time, you do not have to write every day to earn every day.

For now one of the best paid to write site i know of is bizdustry because the eventually pay their clients what the have worked for,which is us,irrespective of the obstacles in the way,the eventually pay.
You are right, the best site is Bizdustry which has weathered all the situations that have come its way and is still going strong. They are responsible with the payment, if for some eventuality they can't do it on a given date, you can continue with confidence that you will get your earnings.

You are right, the best site is Bizdustry which has weathered all the situations that have come its way and is still going strong. They are responsible with the payment, if for some eventuality they can't do it on a given date, you can continue with confidence that you will get your earnings.
Yeah the staff and management of bizdustry have proven to be trustworthy people, if their is dispense problems the will alert the community and give a particular period which the have fulfil in the past. I like to work with straight forward and sincere people.

Yeah the staff and management of bizdustry have proven to be trustworthy people, if their is dispense problems the will alert the community and give a particular period which the have fulfil in the past. I like to work with straight forward and sincere people.
Yes, they are definitely admirable people in terms of their responsibility and sincerity, in other online payment sites they ignore you or just give you meaningless answers, here the staff members are completely trustworthy. Besides they always give you a timely response clarifying your concerns. I spend most of my time online at Bizdustry.

Building a writing career just seems stressful to me. Not all the writing sites you'll submit your well structured and planned articles to, and see your hard work accepted. I've written many articles for them, but many of them never got the node nor approval. That's why i stopped wasting my time for nothing writing and submitting articles for them.

I like to write as it can help me learn new things and it can improve my language skills and get to experience new things. So is there any way I can use my writing to earn some money. And do you think these kind of websites are legit or it's a scam. Because I contacted with some of them in past but I wasn't satisfied with their discussion.

I would like to hear your thoughts on it.
You must have heard of freelancing? But don't freelance if your language skill
Is not strong enough or your writing ability still need cross check because freelancing job comes with reviews and no one want to have bad reviews...

When I look back at my writing career, the only paid to write site that has been legit and also fruitful for me over the years is hubpages. It is one of the bets writing sites out there. However, making a career on hubpage sis really difficult.

I created account over there at hubpages, but die to lack of understanding of the site, made me quit and never returned again. Had it been, i knew someone who would put me through, i wouldn't have quit the site.

I think you need tons of views in order to earn from hubpages. Getting views on your articles is really difficult. If you could easily get views, why should yu try your hands on third party site? why don't you try your own blog
[automerge]1618660183[/automerge]
I mainly write on forums and make quick bucks. There are a lot of writing sites, however, I am not trying any writing sites as you need to be very skilled with writing.

Last edited:
Everybody seems to be looking for the best Get paid To forum, personally, I think Bizdustry is still good in the game. Although they recently reduced their pay but they are legit and clean amongst the GPT page. Focus your energy here and you'd earn money while you learn.

Yes, bizdustry is a good site where you can earn by writing short post. If we have 2-3 more sites like Bizdustry, we may be able to earn $100 per month easily by posting on forums

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds