Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which are the best sites for paid to write?

you can earn money on PTp sites like bizdustry those sites will really improve your language and skills all you have to do is to sign up for and account and that's all you then start earning.
There are many paid to write site online , some are paid to post sites like beermoneyforum, trendri and bizdustry which is the best out of them, there are also freelancing sites.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though you earn instant money on Bizdustry nd you can reach payment threshold in a week, Bizdustry offers only little money. To earn better, you need to be present on a lot of sites like Bizdsutry.

Even though you earn instant money on Bizdustry nd you can reach payment threshold in a week, Bizdustry offers only little money. To earn better, you need to be present on a lot of sites like Bizdsutry.
It is not a question of who much you write, it is a question that what you write is quality posting then you can write a little but your writing quality is high.

It is not a question of who much you write, it is a question that what you write is quality posting then you can write a little but your writing quality is high.
What I was trying to say was Bizdustry is a good platform to earn $25-$30 per month but you can't earn more than that on this site. If you want to earn more, you need to look else where.

What I was trying to say was Bizdustry is a good platform to earn $25-$30 per month but you can't earn more than that on this site. If you want to earn more, you need to look else where.
30 $ a month is a fortune means 360 $ a year means a good income of earning.

Well there are quite a few and you will enjoy them to the fullest if you do not choose to do more than two at once. I will only suggest you add Trendri to bizdustry. Trendri is actually nice and you can earn like $1.5 daily if you can make long posts

If you looking for the best place to write and earn then you are the write place for a start on Bizdustry you will be able to earn $1 I mean 1dollar for replying to 50 posts per day and others benefits for posting articles and many others benefits also there are also sites as well

I think there are platforms where you can meet with bloggers and then talk about how you write contents for them and get paid. I believe this is easy, since there won't be much competition.

There are plenty of get paid to write sites. However, most of them are for people who are native English speakers. You may try Listverse, The Content Panel, Eating Well, Cooking Detective, Hire Writers, etc.

There are plenty of get paid to write sites. However, most of them are for people who are native English speakers. You may try Listverse, The Content Panel, Eating Well, Cooking Detective, Hire Writers, etc.
Wow, I have never heard about any of the ones you made mention of before. Do you have any experience with these sites? It would be nice if you give some explanation on them.

Though there a lot of these sites around. The thing is one doesn't know which is real or not - there are stories of those who worked and never received pay till date.
You can check
Lifepoints
Inboxdollars.

Apart of paid to post forums like Bizdustry, my best sites are the ones where I can teach languages, post tutorials and publish my e-books. Hive (PEAKD) and noise.cash go on as my best ptws, followed by publish0x. In any way, publish0x pays merely crumbs, in comparison to my other ptws, but I go on staying there because it's one more platform where to publish my creative novels.

There are many paid to write site online , some are paid to post sites like beermoneyforum, trendri and bizdustry which is the best out of them, there are also freelancing sites.

It's since yesterday I try to open Trendri home page and this is the only thing that appears:

View attachment 3252

There are many paid to post or writing sites which are very good depending in your choice. There are site such as the bizdustry, forumcoin, cadhtime forum and many others.

Right now the best money earner for me is Bizdustry where I can earn $1 at least per day. Some other sites are trickles compared to Bizdustry so I don't think it is good to mention here. there are reliable and stable paid sites for write up,the familiar,tested and trusted sites are fivers and upwork which i was a member of.through these sites you get paid for your work and as long as you are hardworking you can also be recommended

You you can sign up with Upwork as a writer. You can become a co-writer on the platform and help people to write blog post for the niche website owners. you can also become copywriter and help people to write email series.

The best paid to write site is bizdustry. Others are trendri, beermoneyforum, forumcoin etc. I attest to this because I am currently an active member of all the mentioned forum.

I am also on a lookout for better-paying opportunities that will enable me to utilise my writing skills better instead of spending so much time and then any little on these forums.

The most I can always recommend is the bizdustry platform, trendri,forumcoin of which I have tried or tested and I believe so much about their operation as good for anyone who want to earned through writing post.

Bizdustry is just one of the site where we can make money,but I personally I also prefer that you use iwriter if you want to earn,another good site which you can fine paid to write service you need to bid on project with upwork and continue if they approved one for you

I really do not think if any of them meets to be called the best right now, because they are all struggling, and paying only small amounts of money to people who are active on them .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds