Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

WhatsApp for businesses

Whatsapp is also getting popular like face book nowadays because people use it to connect each other individually or through group chat and its has also been Said and confirmed they whatsapp is also good for advertising your business through groups or through whatsapp update by opening a whatsapp business.
There are so many advantage using WhatsApp , a lot of people have used that same WhatsApp, and have gotten huge amount of subscribers which have fetched them more money at the latter end ,do you also know of whatsapp tv

Advertisement Placeholder
Not long ago in a forum I read about the possibility of using Whatsapp Web, where it is easier to advertise your business. It is a novelty for me, but apparently it has been working for a while. I recommend you to try it because I have been told that the results exceed your expectations.
I use WhatsApp but i never gotten the chance to advertise through it. I'm just using it to interact with friends and love ones. I don't have the targeted audience to advertise to, via my WhatsApp.

I personally have not used this app called whatsapp for business app before. Though I hear people talk about it, it has never gotten my attention

Using WhatsApp for business is common nowadays with the new WhatsApp business app that enables users have access to different features like auto response to messages etc to help business owners communicate more with customers.

Concerning WhatsApp for business. Well, the social media platform WhatsApp is a very good medium to advertise one's business either selling of goods, products and rendering of services. When you upload your products and services on the WhatsApp status, people gets to see and patronise your business. One can also open a business group to yield more of the business growth

I use WhatsApp but i never gotten the chance to advertise through it. I'm just using it to interact with friends and love ones. I don't have the targeted audience to advertise to, via my WhatsApp.
It is the same functionality that I give to Whatsapp, interact with my friends, however as I have described with Whatsapp web the information reaches more public, without the need to have them added to your group of friends.
Using WhatsApp for business is common nowadays with the new WhatsApp business app that enables users have access to different features like auto response to messages etc to help business owners communicate more with customers.
You are right @Eodine, in my country they are using Whatsapp Business to interact with customers and have had great responsiveness and quick solutions to questions from customers, who have purchased products from the company.

It is the same functionality that I give to Whatsapp, interact with my friends, however as I have described with Whatsapp web the information reaches more public, without the need to have them added to your group of friends.

You are right @Eodine, in my country they are using Whatsapp Business to interact with customers and have had great responsiveness and quick solutions to questions from customers, who have purchased products from the company.
Thank you @Sariana23 have you ever used WhatsApp for any business? I know I have, when I wanted to sell some of the products I was getting from a network marking platform.

WhatsApp business accounts is getting more rampant these days probably because of its ease of use. Also it's been effective also in promoting and doing ones business too, all you need are the already existing contacts

Thank you @Sariana23 have you ever used WhatsApp for any business? I know I have, when I wanted to sell some of the products I was getting from a network marking platform.
Not personally, but I have supported family members who have businesses and the responses have been massive, hence the positive results, it seems to me a good option for localized marketing and more advanced is Whatsapp TV which I have been recommended.
WhatsApp business accounts is getting more rampant these days probably because of its ease of use. Also it's been effective also in promoting and doing ones business too, all you need are the already existing contacts
If using Whatsapp is currently being used with great affluence in business, since according to the results this application is on the rise and is a way to market the new product offered by the company.

Social media is one of the cheapest and easiest means of advertising your business. I have used WhatsApp to advertised and promotes my business on several occasions. You can place your advert on WhatsApp status and people get to view, you can also promote it in WhatsApp group.

Yeah you are right, most social media platforms if not all are good sources of advertising and marketing. Without those, profits can be made and a business can go under so it's important
Social media is one of the cheapest and easiest means of advertising your business. I have used WhatsApp to advertised and promotes my business on several occasions. You can place your advert on WhatsApp status and people get to view, you can also promote it in WhatsApp group.

In fact Whatsapp has been working very well in terms of advertising, on several occasions I have done business with offers posted on the site, which has led me to further investigate the scope it has and the result is positive.

Not personally, but I have supported family members who have businesses and the responses have been massive, hence the positive results, it seems to me a good option for localized marketing and more advanced is Whatsapp TV which I have been recommended.

If using Whatsapp is currently being used with great affluence in business, since according to the results this application is on the rise and is a way to market the new product offered by the company.
It is the whatsapp TV that I do not know much about as I do not really whatsapp, I prefer telegram. But it is the WhatsApp business I have used, could you tell me more about the whatsapp TV?

Are you a medium-sized company ready to start using WhatsApp to communicate with your customers?Infobip now offers your own WhatsApp Business account for free for the first 90 days.

There are so many advantage using WhatsApp , a lot of people have used that same WhatsApp, and have gotten huge amount of subscribers which have fetched them more money at the latter end ,do you also know of whatsapp tv
No I am just hearing the whatsapp tv for the first time,, can you explain more to me , I want to know how to make money using whatsapp because I heard people mark huge amount of income.

No I am just hearing the whatsapp tv for the first time,, can you explain more to me , I want to know how to make money using whatsapp because I heard people mark huge amount of income.
WhatsApp TV is available you can check more on the TV and i think many people makes money through ada on WhatsApp TV I think

I have tried it. WhatsApp business can be really profitable but also limited to the contacts you have if you do not advertise well. In order to trade via WhatsApp, one has to run advert through WhatsApp TVs that has a lot of subscribers

I have tried it. WhatsApp business can be really profitable but also limited to the contacts you have if you do not advertise well. In order to trade via WhatsApp, one has to run advert through WhatsApp TVs that has a lot of subscribers
This is mainly what i also notice on WhatsApp rcv ,because you majorly needs to get a lot of subscribers that would view your update abd its not easy

I have been using Whatsapp to promote my articles and it has been a great place to get views. I have a good number of contacts and I am a member of many groups which makes it a good place to promote them. I have also seen other people who promote stuff they are selling there and they get customers. So it is a great social media platform to do business.

WhatsApp can be used for different purposes, be it advertising or interacting with people online. Is the WhatsApp web, different from the popular WhatsApp type??

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds